AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tea or coffee ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice strong fresh-brewed coffee as soon as I get up. Making it somehow became a bit of a 'start the day' ritual, so it's more out of habit than necessity.
If it's a busy day I may have a few more as the morning advances. But no coffee past noon, or I can't sleep so easily that night.
Black tea in the afternoon and maybe a relaxing herbal tea before lights out.

Кофе!!! The stronger the better! I get Starbucks Italian Roast and put it in a French press. (3 heaping tbl spoons!) Add a bit of whole milk or cream ... yeah!

Reactions: MarieElise
Both at the same time.
Then an energy drink a few hours later.

Coffee Caffeine GIF by One Day At A Time

• Funny!
Reactions: rockin_rod
Tea + milk and a fuckload of sugar

hahhahaha you're the first person I have seen to say this and admit it.
Like, everyone else I talk to, ESPECIALLY women (online or real life) they act like they never put milk OR sugar in their drink.

I love TEA (hey, I am British after all :p).
I used to drink about 10 cups of 600ml PER DAY, and in each cup, I would have 6 spoons of sugar, which is about 30g, which of course is very bad.
When I decided to try and eat better, I looked for alternative ways and experimented with the sweetener granules, and sweetener tablets (I tried all different ones), but then I finally settled on using a "half and half" (50% sugar mixed with 50% sweetener). this by itself is MUCH healthier, but I use 1 spoon of this then 4 or 5 sweetener tablets. It's absolutely spot on and perfect

I personally NEED my tea, especially waking up, no one is ever allowed to talk to me unless it's a partner naked saying "good morning" lol.
I can't drink coffee in the morning when I first wake up, I don;'t know why but it gives me a headache - I did google it once and it's not uncommon, which I was happy about learning.

But what I do really love is a Mocha, this I will drink all day and every day.

Nothing better than a hot cup of coffee! I like dark oily roasts made in a French press, moka pot, or ibrik depending on how strong I'd like it. Always have to use a burr grinder, of course. I don't like filtered coffee as much because it takes away that oil. I'll add a splash of oat milk when I'm in the mood; it's nice and only takes a minute to make. I avoid sugar except for in Turkish coffee, because otherwise it's pretty bitter.

I like all sorts of green tea and matcha too, but black tea gives me stomach issues. :yuck: Not that I don't think it tastes good...

Getting to be hot tea season again!

I definitely enjoy tea a lot more overall, but I drink coffee just for the excuse to have a lot of cream and sugar. To that end, I've really gotten into traditional masala chai. The best of both worlds.

i drink coffee black like everyday but like a cup or two. i have adhd so i dont wanna have too much lol. normally i only drink one cup once in a while two. i love black coffee. :)

I love the taste of black coffee, but caffeine makes me jittery so when I get the coffee craving I usually get a decaf americano. Black coffee with toffee nut syrup is the best. The brown sugar flavor from Starbucks is also pretty good.

Also, blueberry herbal tea with lemon is fantastic.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Status
Not open for further replies.