AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Team Viewer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackmail fantasy and other bits of domination. I don't do it. I've used it for my own purposes before, but feel wary of any security issues that might arise from me accessing another's computer remotely. Would rather not inadvertently give away info and such.

I recommend Team Viewer for work/office use only, and not for just any remote access. It's rarely used today because even remote freelancers are monitored by other safer means (time doctor for instance).
There's no good reason to use it in a non closed and non controlled environment. I have been asked many times by people to remotely control their computer in order to have them regain access, and I always said no. I don't know about the domination fantasy part, however for technical troubleshooting I can use a screen shot and an IP address with the IT people. There's no need for a breach of personal security. Just my two cents about it though.

It really freighten me when they ask for it so I block them all they want me to do something and promise to pay after the show smell like scammer I will only do first if I know they member is a good tipper and a good regular
I would recommend never doing anything before receiving payment no matter who it is or what they want.

Even if they are a good tipper or regular.

Don't use team viewer to delete and do things unless they sign a release form and a copy of their id consenting if you do choose to use it. But I recommend not because they could get access to your computer.

I won't do it as I don't trust them

I would recommend never doing anything before receiving payment no matter who it is or what they want.

Even if they are a good tipper or regular.
Yeah my first day at work on can I got cheated few times of doing something before payment but it was a lesson yo be learnt as they don't pay and went missing

Anyone knows what is it with Team Viewer these members from MFC keep on asking me to control their of and delete everything they have in return they give me tokens

I don't understand why

This is a fetish. Usually it's related to findom/sissy roleplay. However it's also can be used for insurance fraud. I know a model did this with a member who used the remote session info as proof of theft to get all his money back through insurance. It's not something to be take lightly and with a random member and make sure to screen cap the conversation and request BEFORE you do anything so legal purpose. Though I'm surprised this is more a SM pvt thing not something I would think you'd ask for in an MFC format.

I specialize in femdom and take blackmail fantasy farther than others. I still refuse to use TeamViewer. Not worth it. Too many security issues.

But is is so scary, exciting for the person you are controlling.

That's nice, but most of us aren't here ready to risk a lawsuit and/or prison in exchange for a couple bucks. Dudes who are into this sort of thing need to remember that their boner isn't the only person involved, and come up with a way for both parties to indulge safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.