AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

teeth whitening

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2018
venezuela
I want to have whiter teeth when I'm in the camera
Any advice you give me is welcome
some opinion on activated carbon or bleaching strips
a kiss to all, I hope you comment please

Crest white strips work really well for me! They don't sell them in my country, so I get them from eBay.

Have any of the over the shelf stuff worked? I use Crest 3D Whitening toothpaste and mouthwash but haven't noticed a big difference compared to others. One of the best things I've seen a dramatic difference on is to use an Oral-B electric toothbrush. It gets more off the teeth than just hand brushing does.

I did get a whitening gel that goes into trays from my dentist a couple years back. But, I found that it soaks into my teeth and caused pain. It did help out a lot too.

Certain foods and drinks stain teeth. Some I know who have had teeth whitening done, either avoid certain foods and drinks. Or, drink through a straw.

Uncommon opinion but I found that "Oil Pulling" first thing each morning freshened my breath for the day, removed more bacteria, whitened my teeth after 2 weeks, and kept me from getting sick!

I use organic coconut oil. When I wake up, I take a spoon of coconut oil in my mouth and swirl it around for 20 minutes while I read/journal/shower/etc. Never swallow!! It's supposed to trap and pull all the bacteria that sits and acquires in your mouth as you sleep. If you swallow it's basically like swallowing a mouthful of icky waste that could get you sick.

After spitting it out, I brush my teeth with non fluoride toothpaste and they feel so smooth and look shiny and healthy!

The studies I've read on it claim to reduce and reverse gum disease, and so much more! If anything, it's a cheap, quick, diy addition to my normal hygiene routine. And I've found it works wonders!

thanks to all who share their secrets and advice with me
I hope you continue to participate in this thread is very important to me. Thank you!!!!!!!!

I like Whitestrips but they are pricey and I'm also a coffee drinker so I was buying them all the time. I went back to my grandma's method of mixing a paste of baking soda, peroxide and a little water. we grew up dirt poor so we had a lot of home remedies lol. Colgate Optic White worked for me too but it must be pretty abrasive because if I use it every day I get bad sensitivity.

Groupon usually has good deals on professional teeth whitening, at least in my area.
I 2nd this ^

The Groupons for in session whitening is great even in my small town.

I once bought a mail order whitening kit from Groupon though and it made my teeth so sensitive I couldn't drink room temp water! Definitely suggest thourougly researching whatever you end up going with.

I can now only use "organic" toothpaste that is "SLS" free because that particular chemical turns a simple cheek bite into an ulcer for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.