AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Temp banned for being "rude" ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2022
Hello team

My id : PlatinumJewel

i want to understand how i was rude torward someone when he actually openly insulted me in public chat and demanded a answer off the Model which me and i became close friends with, the user in question got already reported by me and her other knight multiple times, i learned to block him next time as he was looking forward to a excuse to get my account banned, i was planning to call her out that week just to chill with her and have a chat, but thanks to this guy i longer cannot do it with that account for a week, is my first time getting banned, im still surprised about this action.

The team answered in the chat with a unclear evidence, the only insult i said to him was "idiot" , i tried to talk out to this guy and calm him down because he actually thinks he's her boyfriend when the Model denied and said the same thing to me as well, which she's too kind with the language, because i can clearly see that she's not happy for how he behaves toward her friends in chat.
One day while i was doing exclusive private call, i caught this user openly insulting me on both of her pages, which i was surprised, she immediately switched the other page to private show just because of this.

Solution
Hey @xAstroBoy

I understand your frustration.
I have just reviewed your case, and the suspension is warranted.

Note:
  • Insulting/harassing etc., behavior in PMs is still considered a violation - our rules apply to the whole site, not just public rooms.
  • If he insulted you first in public, you could have just reported him to support with a screenshot of the message, and they could have handled it.
  • Going to PMs to dispute with another user instead of enjoying the show/site is never the best idea.
  • You also have the ability to block a user, so no further communication needs to take place.
I can see you have also sent me a PM here, so I am happy to discuss this further with you.

Thank you for your...
1) Model doing a private show or an exclusive private show and leaving other sites where she is streaming in public mode, is against TOS.
2) name calling is considered rude and members as well as models will be banned/restricted temporarily because of it if it gets reported.
3) when you're able to get back on the site, block the member in question and move on with your life. If the model isn't banning him for such behavior, there must be a good reason for it ( amount of tips he sends) or she just doesn't want to ban him. So to avoid future confrontation, you ban him instead and then you can't see what he is saying at all.

Upvote 0
1) Model doing a private show or an exclusive private show and leaving other sites where she is streaming in public mode, is against TOS.
2) name calling is considered rude and members as well as models will be banned/restricted temporarily because of it if it gets reported.
3) when you're able to get back on the site, block the member in question and move on with your life. If the model isn't banning him for such behavior, there must be a good reason for it ( amount of tips he sends) or she just doesn't want to ban him. So to avoid future confrontation, you ban him instead and then you can't see what he is saying at all.
She never left the exclusive private with me, she just saw the site’s chat and immediately privated it once that jerk started going with the insults and name calling in public, i got him already suspended because of this

I never was name calling him in public, only in dms, but he is super annoying toward both the model and her good people who really care about her future and support her as much as we can, and he calls himself her boyfriend, which is both annoying and stupid.

That’s the plan, i just feel sorry for this woman to deal with such a idiot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Lexi_Summers sorry for not being clear the first time, the model was in exclusive private with me , i saw something bothering her, i asked her out if it was that guy , and she confirmed my suspicions and she immediately muted him on both of her pages to avoid bothering her but not without telling me that he was insulting me and name calling me a “homo” in both of her pages.

Upvote 0
Hey @xAstroBoy

I understand your frustration.
I have just reviewed your case, and the suspension is warranted.

Note:
  • Insulting/harassing etc., behavior in PMs is still considered a violation - our rules apply to the whole site, not just public rooms.
  • If he insulted you first in public, you could have just reported him to support with a screenshot of the message, and they could have handled it.
  • Going to PMs to dispute with another user instead of enjoying the show/site is never the best idea.
  • You also have the ability to block a user, so no further communication needs to take place.
I can see you have also sent me a PM here, so I am happy to discuss this further with you.

Thank you for your understanding and for respecting the rules of our site.

Upvote 0
Solution
She never left the exclusive private with me, she just saw the site’s chat and immediately privated it once that jerk started going with the insults and name calling in public, i got him already suspended because of this

I never was name calling him in public, only in dms, but he is super annoying toward both the model and her good people who really care about her future and support her as much as we can, and he calls himself her boyfriend, which is both annoying and stupid.

That’s the plan, i just feel sorry for this woman to deal with such a idiot.
You didn't understand me.

A model who is in a private or an exclusive private show with a member on stripchat can NOT continue streaming on other sites on public mode - she has to either turn the other sites off and be only online in her private/exclusive on stripchat, or she has to put the other sites into spy mode so no one can interact with her while she is in a private show with a member on stripchat, but they can tip to see ( just like spies in private shows on stripchat can watch but can't interact)

I just wanted to mention she is breaking rules and you could potentially get her in trouble for it.

Reactions: mika_kedi
Upvote 0
Hello team

My id : PlatinumJewel

i want to understand how i was rude torward someone when he actually openly insulted me in public chat and demanded a answer off the Model which me and i became close friends with, the user in question got already reported by me and her other knight multiple times, i learned to block him next time as he was looking forward to a excuse to get my account banned, i was planning to call her out that week just to chill with her and have a chat, but thanks to this guy i longer cannot do it with that account for a week, is my first time getting banned, im still surprised about this action.

The team answered in the chat with a unclear evidence, the only insult i said to him was "idiot" , i tried to talk out to this guy and calm him down because he actually thinks he's her boyfriend when the Model denied and said the same thing to me as well, which she's too kind with the language, because i can clearly see that she's not happy for how he behaves toward her friends in chat.
One day while i was doing exclusive private call, i caught this user openly insulting me on both of her pages, which i was surprised, she immediately switched the other page to private show just because of this.

Think hopefully you've got it sorted with support getting in touch, best just to serve your temp ban and then ignore-block-report anything going forward.

If it continues I'd just recommend trying another room or model. Its entertainment end of the day and isn't worth the hassle. As said above here she's breaking tos by public streaming while your in exclusive private and if she's annoyed at this other member too, why has she not reported/blocked him either?

Its just something to think about pal. Close friends or not, the end of the day if he's tipping well in her room then you'll just have to ignore it as its her income.

Upvote 0
Think hopefully you've got it sorted with support getting in touch, best just to serve your temp ban and then ignore-block-report anything going forward.

If it continues I'd just recommend trying another room or model. Its entertainment end of the day and isn't worth the hassle. As said above here she's breaking tos by public streaming while your in exclusive private and if she's annoyed at this other member too, why has she not reported/blocked him either?

Its just something to think about pal. Close friends or not, the end of the day if he's tipping well in her room then you'll just have to ignore it as its her income.
im sorry but im not breaking my model's trust , is just one guy, if he writes something in public that is disrespectful next time im just going to report him, and block him from talking

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.