AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Terrible Christmas Songs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteLace

Cam Model
Jan 29, 2013
Twitter Username
@MsCharlotteLace
MFC Username
CharlotteLace
Streamate Username
Charlotte_Lace
Chaturbate Username
Charlotte_Lace
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/82985/Charlotte-Lace/
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/65337/Sprinkles26
So I know we have a thread on our favorite Christmas songs, but what about the ones that make you want to stab Santa with a candy cane? My personal anti-favorites:

(For pure goofiness and stupidity.)

(I honestly don't know why I hate this song so much. I like Elvis okay, I like Christmas okay, I don't like Elvis Christmas. Not one bit.)

And the worst song I can possibly imagine:

(Because nothing screams holiday cheer like terminal cancer. :? )

So what are the worst Christmas songs you can think of?

Just found this contender. Not sure if it counts since it's just a cover, but it angered me pretty quickly listening to it. Sorry for the brain aneurysm.

I despise "Jingle Bell Rock". It's so soul-less, and that awful awful nasally voice singing it makes me want to bury my head in a hole. (Sorry, Brenda Lee fans!)

Also, anything sung by a chipmunk. Just...no.

LilyEvans said:
I despise "Jingle Bell Rock". It's so soul-less, and that awful awful nasally voice singing it makes me want to bury my head in a hole. (Sorry, Brenda Lee fans!)

i just realized that I mixed up two Christmas songs that I hate! Needless to say I also don't like "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" either. Jingle Bell Rock is soulless and bland, and the Brenda Lee songs makes me sick with that weird little baby voice. Then again, I also am not a huge fan of rock 'n roll songs that talk about rock 'n roll.

LilyEvans said:

Ha! Whenever I hear Brenda Lee, I think of Wayne Newton. In his early career he sounded almost identical to her. Story goes, his agent one day said something like, "Wayne, if you want to advance your career, you're going to have to make a choice...do you want to be a boy or a girl?" Also cringe worthy. :)

From the amazingly terrible Star Wars Christmas album "Christmas in the Stars"

Featuring C3PO and R2D2

or the "ever popular"

"What Can You Get a Wookiee for Christmas (When He Already Owns a Comb?)"

But the highlight of the album... Jon Bon Jovi's first professional recording.

"R2D2 We Wish You a Merry Christmas"

My first job was at The Children's Place, and we had just the most wonderful selection of Christmas music, I tell you.

Particularly one version of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch". It was sung by a woman (I don't know who), and it was supposed to be jazzy and cute. But it wasn't cute. It sounded like she was fucking the Grinch. She kept moaning and gasping as she sang. And there's this lovely saxophone solo where she says "Blow, baby, blow!" and then makes more moany gaspy noises. It's kinda uncomfortable to listen to.

That was nothing compared to all the Kidz Bop stuff, though. I want to stab the creator of Kidz Bob in the eye with a dull rusty spoon.

I definitely also get annoyed when pop stars ruin the songs, that is kinda ridiculous. I actually had a discussion about that with a coworker a couple nights ago because we found it so annoying.

This though... :lol:
It's EXACTLY how you would imagine early Lady Gaga's Christmas music would sound like. This must be a joke.

This is also a gem. Makes me think of Carlton from Fresh Prince trying to make a Christmas song

Status
Not open for further replies.