AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

That Time of Year Again...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
Yup, gonna make my yearly MFC Cam model calendar again. My FREE gift to every body this holiday season.

Here's what we're gonna do...
Premium member accounts may nominate their favorite MFC Model on this thread.
Then the nominated model must accept the nomination, publicly in this thread. I'm going for a more XXX theme this time. So that means each model also must provide a XXX theme picture of themselves for me to use in to it. If you're not comfortable with providing a pic of you like this for this FREE holiday promotion, then you'll want to respectfully decline.
This is a first come, first serve basis. I'm Miss January, the next model to accept nomination will be Miss February, and so on, and so on...

So here's how it should go:
-Premium member replies to this thread saying "I nominate ______ to be Miss February".
-Premium member makes sure to let the said model know that he has nominated her.
-Nominee replies to this thread by either respectfully declining, or accepting her nomination. If she's accepting, then she needs to make sure to add what Stage name she wants used (as well as the spelling), her @twitter name, and her MFC profile url, this will be added at the top of your page month (kinda like how it is on mine).
-Accepting nominee must also provide me with a XXX rated pic before Thanksgiving.
-After I get the calendar finished, I'm gonna hold a contest, where members can vote for their favorite girl as many times as they want before Christmas eve. The winner will get either a $20 or $50 (depending on how well the voting goes) amazon gift card for Christmas.
-I haven't decided on voting prices just yet though.

Attachments

• JAN2014 pb.jpg
    JAN2014 pb.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 761
I wish I still had the first calendar I made, but my comp crashed a while back, and the site that I had uploaded it to for ppl to download it from ended up getting shut down.
This image is the only thing I have left.

tumblr_lx03k4kZ3w1r4u06ao1_r1_500.jpg

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone still have a copy of that calendar???

EDIT: The PDF version of the calendar I mean.

Poker_Babe said:
I wish I still had the first calendar I made, but my comp crashed a while back, and the site that I had uploaded it to for ppl to download it from ended up getting shut down.
This image is the only thing I have left.

tumblr_lx03k4kZ3w1r4u06ao1_r1_500.jpg

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone still have a copy of that calendar???

EDIT: The PDF version of the calendar I mean.
I still have a pdf called "The Girls of AmberCutie Forum" which is a calendar--2012. It's 70MB in size...the file name is "AmberCutieForum_Calendar_2012.pdf." Is that it? All the months are organized vertically.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
I think that's the one that another member on ACF made for that year.
I remember that his was focused just on ACF girls, while mine was focused on MFC girls but not necessarily ACF.

Poker_Babe said:
I think that's the one that another member on ACF made for that year.
I remember that his was focused just on ACF girls, while mine was focused on MFC girls but not necessarily ACF.
Okay, makes sense since the style is totally different from what I remember of yours.

SexyStephXS said:
How X rated do these pictures need to be?
They don't have to show off as much as I'm showing in my picture. Just a little nudity is fine.

If she is amenable I would like to nominate AmberCutie for March.

bud9752 said:
If she is amenable I would like to nominate AmberCutie for March.
I will graciously decline, but thank you.

Hey ladies, just wanted to say that you can send the picture you want me to use in the calendar to my email pokerbabe69mfc@gmail.com

Please make sure to send it before Thanksgiving, November 28th.

I'll be promoting everyone who participates in the calendar via twitter, on my profile, blog, and while I'm on cam.

After it's done, I'm going to have a contest for everyone to vote for there favorite cam model. The winner will win a $20 - $50 amazon gift card for Christmas (this is depending on how well the voting goes), and be promoted on all of my blogs.
Voting will go on until Christmas Eve, 22 tokens a vote, or 10 votes for 111 tokens. Guys can vote for there favorite model as many times as they want.
But please don't vote for me though, sense I'm the one who's holding the contest.

Reactions: Alice_Biscuit
I was thinking, and I decided that I want to make a separate custom (one page) calendar for every model who participates in this project. It will be with any picture you want, and only you will have access to your calendar, to do with what you like. You may sell it if you want, and for any price you want, or choose to give it away.

Something kinda like these...

tumblr_mghappV9v81r4u06ao1_250.jpg
tumblr_mghappV9v81r4u06ao3_250.jpg
tumblr_mghappV9v81r4u06ao4_250.jpg

January = Poker Babe
February = SexyStephXS
March
April = LuxNeon
May = Alice_93
June
July

August = Adreena_
September
October
November
December

Ladies sense I'm having such a difficult time getting the guys to nominate anyone, you can just go a head and call a month if you want to be in the calendar.

February

Attachments

• sexysteph2.jpg
    sexysteph2.jpg
    983 KB · Views: 292
Hi there,

Im waiting to be verified on here by Amber hopefully on Friday ill be a fully fledged camgirl member :)

I was just curious, do you need to be a really big popular model? Im still new and working hard but still not very well known. I would love to be able to take part in this but i also completely understand if its reserved for bigger models :)

profiles.myfreecams.com/lilypad_

No of course you don't have to be a really popular model. Promotion is the main goal for this calendar, so lesser known models would benefit the most from this. The last two years I did this calendar, I had much better luck getting participants. But as of right now, it doesn't seem that very many people are showing any interest, so I guess if you want to nominate yourself that's fine.

Just send a (nude) picture that you want to be used in the calendar, along with what stage name you want used, your MFC profile url, and twitter name to my email, and I'll hook ya up.

pokerbabe69mfc@gmail.com

lilypad_ said:
Hi there,

Im waiting to be verified on here by Amber hopefully on Friday ill be a fully fledged camgirl member :)

I was just curious, do you need to be a really big popular model? Im still new and working hard but still not very well known. I would love to be able to take part in this but i also completely understand if its reserved for bigger models :)

profiles.myfreecams.com/lilypad_

Reactions: lilypad_
Status
Not open for further replies.