AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Age-Play Debate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried replying to this thread at least a half a dozen times only to delete my replies, maybe one day I'll have the balls to go further in-depth but that day isn't today. Anyway IMHO, and that's just what it is: my opinion, I see absolutely nothing wrong between two consenting adults practicing age play if the age of the younger is somewhat close to the age of consent. What consenting adults do in the privacy of one's own bedroom isn't any of my business. Pedo, however, is a different story. Personally, I would like at someone that got off by having sex with a child in the worse light possible.

Victoria also broached the subject rape, thank you for coming forward and doing that. How to put this... :think: What are some opinions of rape in role play? Would you look at that subject differently if say a female asked a male to participate with her in a rape/pregnancy fantasy?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
eyeteach said:
Victoria also broached the subject rape, thank you for coming forward and doing that. How to put this... :think: What are some opinions of rape in role play? Would you look at that subject differently if say a female asked a male to participate with her in a rape/pregnancy fantasy?

You mean Veronica, I think? :thumbleft:

I think that the scenario you're describing is really no different than any other. A fetish should be something enjoyed between consenting adults and as long as they're happy and safe I think it's good! I don't think that rape or pregnancy fetish is really any different at all! If he consents, they have an awesome consensual time together and if he doesn't want to he says so and they don't do that. I feel like it should really be as simple as that! Open and honest communication is an important part of sex and is even more important when fetishes are involved.

I feel like with most fetishes there is something else going on beyond the obvious. There are plenty of fetishes I've been asked to take part in for privates or custom videos and though I'm not always personally into those things, I can pretty much always find the appeal and deeper things going on within them. A really obvious one is sneezing! A sneeze is VERY similar to an orgasm, you have a build-up of tension, anticipation, and then finally release! You also make like a zillion micro expressions in the span of a sneeze, and I'm sure the face is not really very different from one you'd make when having one an orgasm, either. For someone in passing, the idea of a sneezing fetish would probably just seem silly and ridiculous, but it's not really very far-fetched at all! I would say that there are all kinds of interesting elements of any given fetish and most are not what they seem, I think the same is true for age-play and rape-play.

In my opinion, if everyone involved is a consenting adult, no one else has any business getting involved.

KayleePond said:
eyeteach said:

You mean Veronica, I think? :thumbleft:

I think that the scenario you're describing is really no different than any other. A fetish should be something enjoyed between consenting adults and as long as they're happy and safe I think it's good! I don't think that rape or pregnancy fetish is really any different at all! If he consents, they have an awesome consensual time together and if he doesn't want to he says so and they don't do that. I feel like it should really be as simple as that! Open and honest communication is an important part of sex and is even more important when fetishes are involved.

I feel like with most fetishes there is something else going on beyond the obvious. There are plenty of fetishes I've been asked to take part in for privates or custom videos and though I'm not always personally into those things, I can pretty much always find the appeal and deeper things going on within them. A really obvious one is sneezing! A sneeze is VERY similar to an orgasm, you have a build-up of tension, anticipation, and then finally release! You also make like a zillion micro expressions in the span of a sneeze, and I'm sure the face is not really very different from one you'd make when having one an orgasm, either. For someone in passing, the idea of a sneezing fetish would probably just seem silly and ridiculous, but it's not really very far-fetched at all! I would say that there are all kinds of interesting elements of any given fetish and most are not what they seem, I think the same is true for age-play and rape-play.

In my opinion, if everyone involved is a consenting adult, no one else has any business getting involved.
Why does everyone always think I'm my cat?! :lol:

It's funny you mentioned sneezing, I was having sex once and on the edge of orgasm and I mentioned that it felt like a sneeze. I don't have a sneezing fetish at all, but it was an appropriate metaphor!

I did mean Veronica and I'm sorry for screwing up! Forgiveness, please? VC if that doesn't work then how about this, "100 tokies, bb?" ;)

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
Age play is fine for those who play from a psychologically healthy place.
For myself I must opt out, it is no fun.

For those playing, never involve someone truly innocent, no matter their age. This fantasy must always be just that.
The best of age play is re-experiencing your own developing sexuality, the risk is when you want to experience it through the experiences of an innocent, this is where it becomes unacceptable.

I would advise models doing age play to be mindful of what feels right, and what seems creepy.... trust your instinct with it.

Reactions: SpencerStorm
Ambers Troll said:

For those playing, never involve someone truly innocent, no matter their age. This fantasy must always be just that.
The best of age play is re-experiencing your own developing sexuality, the risk is when you want to experience it through the experiences of an innocent, this is where it becomes unacceptable.

I would advise models doing age play to be mindful of what feels right, and what seems creepy.... trust your instinct with it.
If they're a consenting adult and not playing with you, then it's none of your business if they choose to engage in that play and you don't get an opinion on their sex life.

I haven't really said anything publicly about the age play thing even though my twitter was getting a bit congested with people acting like age play is equivalent to clubbing a baby seal essentially. My topselling video on MFC is my Daddy themed cum video in which I suck a pacifier-- it's absurd for someone to lump me into a category such as "She doesn't care about children getting hurt!!!" etc. Anyways, I refrained from publicly telling people to do some research before they judge but I have been kinda keeping up with the petition ...

and what a mess the comments section is! So someone is claiming they are going to inform the FBI about the model (LOL) and someone else said they would be contacting FOX news. (ew) Also models quitting/threatening to quit unless she's banned is ironically the most childish thing ever.

Carmita Bonita said:
I haven't really said anything publicly about the age play thing even though my twitter was getting a bit congested with people acting like age play is equivalent to clubbing a baby seal essentially. My topselling video on MFC is my Daddy themed cum video in which I suck a pacifier-- it's absurd for someone to lump me into a category such as "She doesn't care about children getting hurt!!!" etc. Anyways, I refrained from publicly telling people to do some research before they judge but I have been kinda keeping up with the petition ...

and what a mess the comments section is! So someone is claiming they are going to inform the FBI about the model (LOL) and someone else said they would be contacting FOX news. (ew) Also models quitting/threatening to quit unless she's banned is ironically the most childish thing ever.

the comments on that thing both make me laugh out loud, and my insides fume with anger lol

edit:: also, why do models care SO much about her that they are essentially not going to earn anything and let their own status on MFC fizzle away. Why would you let someone you "don't like or agree with" take over such a huge part of your life.

I just don't get it at all lol

Rose said:
Ambers Troll said:

If they're a consenting adult and not playing with you, then it's none of your business if they choose to engage in that play and you don't get an opinion on their sex life.
I have quite a good friend who is truly innocent, she is 20 (btw I am 41), way past the age of consent, she is also mentallly disabled. She does have a boyfriend, but probably not what you may expect by the term. As her friend I am honest with direct questions on sexuality (She has asked things relating to sexuality from time to time). Such a girl/ woman would be ideal for an age play based fantasy, I was thinking of her when I said age doesn't matter, to interfer with her would be wrong even with her consent. As a rule don't use anyone to express your own sexuality, finding someone genuine to share it with is the thing you want to find.

Ambers Troll said:
Rose said:
Ambers Troll said:

I have quite a good friend who is truly innocent, she is 20 (btw I am 41), way past the age of consent, she is also mentallly disabled. She does have a boyfriend, but probably not what you may expect by the term. As her friend I am honest with direct questions on sexuality (She has asked things relating to sexuality from time to time). Such a girl/ woman would be ideal for an age play based fantasy, I was thinking of her when I said age doesn't matter, to interfer with her would be wrong even with her consent. As a rule don't use anyone to express your own sexuality, finding someone genuine to share it with is the thing you want to find.
That still really doesn't sound at all like you need to have anything to do with her PRIVATE sex life. She's not playing with you so butt out.

I think the topic was discussed to a good point and has died down, so in order to move past the events that inspired the thread, I'm going to lock it and thank those who participated in a constructive way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.