AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Confederate Flag

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be overlooked...there is a huge difference between bitching about the Israelis and bitching about the Jews.
Agreed, but too often Israel is criticized and the arguments turn anti-Semitic. I didn't read his posts very carefully because they were a bit enraging, but he did seem to start using Israel/Jews interchangeably.

Agreed, but too often Israel is criticized and the arguments turn anti-Semitic. I didn't read his posts very carefully because they were a bit enraging, but he did seem to start using Israel/Jews interchangeably.
Yes, just adding a thought. Not pointing out anything in your post.

I have some real issues with Israel. But it is quite another thing to assign blame to a people rather than a government.

There is some toxic shit in this thread. And it cuts me to the core.

Also, white Israel has done tons of stuff many Jews disagree with. It's called Zionism, and most of us are not in on it.

re: Drugs & Shootings. Point me to a reliable source? Major far-right "gun rights" groups use mental illness as a shield to keep guns available. They throw mentally ill people and neurodivergent (autistic) people under the bus and then jump on the next proposed legislation that says ban mentally ill people from having guns. And it works! It's the ONE thing far-right gun activists and Democrats agree on. And these bills SUCK. My boyfriend has ADHD, took ritalin as a kid. I suffer from disorders I don't want to mention here, but have taken psychiatric medications. Neither of us have violent thoughts, but these laws would never allow us to own guns. People like us are much more likely to be abused and murdered than to commit gun violence. What do I think we should do about guns? I think I've derailed this thread enough, but I will say that I am a far-left activist who believes in the right to own guns but doesn't agree with mainstream pro-gun lobbyists because of their historical anti-Blackness and ableism.
Regarding Zionism, Amen.

Regarding gun rights, I have never seen an argument anywhere by pro-gun groups stating that mentally ill people shouldn't own firearms. Perhaps they exist, but my personal feeling is that the community is too aware of the fact that "mental illness" is a very loosely defined term these days, that is being exploited for political purposes, just as it was in the USSR, and therefore my own feeling is that such decisions should be made on a case by case basis.

I have no idea what you mean by historical anti-Blackness.

As for a "reliable source", my challenge to you would be that facts are facts regardless of the source. Posting a link from a pro-gun group doesn't automatically invalidate the information unless one's reasoning is hijacked by prejudice. But if you missed it before, here it is again:
http://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/every-mass-shooting-in-the-last-20-years-shares-psychotropic-drugs/

If you believe the information is in error, then prove it.

I'll leave you with this final thought... every act of modern-day genocide was first preceeded by gun confiscation.
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2...what-history-teaches-about-gun-confiscations/

There is absolutely no reason, ever, for a government to seek to disarm its citizenry.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
This thread is making me miss the good old days, back when I learned everything I needed to know from prisonplanet, the rapture ready forums, and the Art Bell show.

• Funny!
Reactions: Nordling
This thread is making me miss the good old days
This thread is making me nuts with the ridiculous daily reports, complaining about how other people are behaving in the discussion. If you're going to participate in a debate like this, don't whine every time someone disagrees with you in a not perfectly peachy nice way. Jeez. I'm not going to ban or punish every person who makes you upset.

Time to move on to other threads, all. Hope you enjoyed the fun while it lasted. /salute

Status
Not open for further replies.