AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The difference between men and women

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah true feminism I think is celebrating strong women for who they are, not for how well they can play both roles, somehow we managed to make it another unattainable standard, now you have to be beautiful AND feminine AND masculine to get anywhere. Humans are strange.

Like my last job, I worked with a team of five other guys, and they had a lot of difficulty taking me seriously, they would blow off my ideas and then just come up with the same idea a few days later, or theyd wonder why things didnt go the way they wanted and I would get yelled at when the problem was no one listened to me in the first place...I ended up quitting because it was so impossible to communicate because if I had any kind of reaction I was just being "emotional".

I just needed to rant that last thing. Sometimes being a woman is confusing. I have so much trouble making girlfriends and a lot of guys cant keep it platonic. It feels like I hit a wall no matter what.

[/whiny rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.