AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The downfall of MFC... Myth or reality?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this correctly? Told everyone she had a tumor, and around the same time had a baby.

tenor.gif

Poor baby.

I might be remembering incorrectly, but wasn't the first mention of her kid only so she could shame another model who had a "maternity leave" goal for fans to tip for?

Don't forget her twitter sob story from last year where she supposedly had her wallet/purse and cards stolen while shopping at a market and claimed the thieves wiped out her ATM accounts. Naturally it led to more posts about how it was the store's fault and they were no help (familiar?). At least it led to another huge round of tipping by her fans to make up for it. :)

I remember the cancer scare. She never said she had cancer but she alluded to the possibility. :) Whether that was all a coverup of her pregnancy, who knows? I think she did a reddit interview where she basically bragged about hiding her pregnancy from her fans while she continued to cam.

Yep, I remember a lot of these things and more.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me if a model is pregnant or not. If they want to hide it, there's many ways of doing it. Especially with the kinds of shows she does.

I saw both sides of her personality over time. After a while I realized how fake the sweet persona was. I used to think she was extremely smart and I still think she is. I also think she's extremely manipulative. She knows exactly how to play the victim for her fans so they will give her more money. She also knows how to play to the lonely (and well off) who think she's their good "friend". I fully realize that a lot (most?) successful cam models tell customers what they want to hear to a certain extent. I think she's just extremely good at the con. But hey, it made her rich so I'm just a "hater". :)

TBH, over the years I always figure models have two personalities: Public/model and off-screen. Models show us what they think we want, and the very successful ones make it happen in their favour. In the end, it's all just a fantasy.

Am I reading this correctly? Told everyone she had a tumor, and around the same time had a baby.

tenor.gif

Poor baby.

Yep, I said I wasn't going to get into it further. But, I honestly think it was she took time off and claimed retirement because she wasn't sure how it was going to impact her body such as stretch marks, etc. I get it, I just don't like that she eluded to having a cancerous tumor. After she came back from camming, she also talked about how she went through a bad divorce because her husband walked out on her and their son.

I might be remembering incorrectly, but wasn't the first mention of her kid only so she could shame another model who had a "maternity leave" goal for fans to tip for?

Yep. I forget who the model was. But, do remember it.

Also...

TBH, over the years I always figure models have two personalities: Public/model and off-screen. Models show us what they think we want, and the very successful ones make it happen in their favour. In the end, it's all just a fantasy.

Oh, for sure. I think even the models would agree with that. They all try to put their best face on for the fans. Playing to the fantasy is how they make money. The ones who treat fans like crap are never going to be successful unless they're playing the domme role. Then that's what their fans want. lol

I just think sometimes models let the fan worship go to their heads. In this case she has a lot of fans who think she walks on water and that plays right in to her self-righteous attitude about everything.

To get this back on topic, I think it's obvious a lot of the tech issues are from adobe flash going away. All sites are going to have to deal with that sooner or later. Heck, my bank, Citibank, hasn't even started yet. I like to use virtual account numbers for everything online and they're still using the same old flash program for those.

Oh, for sure. I think even the models would agree with that. They all try to put their best face on for the fans. Playing to the fantasy is how they make money. The ones who treat fans like crap are never going to be successful unless they're playing the domme role. Then that's what their fans want. lol

I just think sometimes models let the fan worship go to their heads. In this case she has a lot of fans who think she walks on water and that plays right in to her self-righteous attitude about everything.

I think it goes both ways in many instances. Models and members alike are guilty of many of the same things they may accuse the other of doing. What I don't like is the generalizations towards each, and comments should be narrowed down to specific instances. But, like many things, it's those who do bad which tend to bring up the most comments and it turns into "all models/members are shitty because..." accusations.

To get this back on topic, I think it's obvious a lot of the tech issues are from adobe flash going away. All sites are going to have to deal with that sooner or later. Heck, my bank, Citibank, hasn't even started yet. I like to use virtual account numbers for everything online and they're still using the same old flash program for those.

Reminds me of the old Y2K issues. Many companies have already moved away from Flash. Financial companies are usually one of the last to do big changes due to change management and budgets.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yep. I forget who the model was. But, do remember it.
I think you're right, and I think it was possibly GinnyPotter...? I think?

I think you're right, and I think it was possibly GinnyPotter...? I think?
That's who I recall it being, yes.
I was going to mention Ginny. But, for some reason I thought she was pregnant after kickaz? Could be mistaken..
Yes, Ginny was pregnant after Kickaz had her kid, and Kick saw Ginny's maternity leave fund and made some snippy remark about "not relying on members" for her own maternity leave, when she absolutely did but called it "retirement"

Yes, Ginny was pregnant after Kickaz had her kid, and Kick saw Ginny's maternity leave fund and made some snippy remark about "not relying on members" for her own maternity leave, when she absolutely did but called it "retirement"

You're probably right on the timing. I remember the exchange, just the timing was off.

I didnt know about the snippy remark but it sounds exactly like the kind of thing she'd do. I did hear a rumor that they had some sort of falling out over a planned tip war or something. I think it played out a little bit on twitter which seems to be the norm for kickaz spats with other models. What I got from it was kickaz said to jump and Ginny didn't leap high enough in a timely fashion. :D

Here's the tweet:

kickaztweet.jpg

She had made a shitty joke goal about how she had a food baby and wanted all her members to take care of it and got some shit from people on Twitter for acting an ass so she had to defend her crappy joke. It was just a way to belittle other camgirls, since that and rank seems to be about all that keeps her self confidence up. Anyway, I had to go look because I had the timeline mixed up. I thought I remembered that she first mentioned having a child in this post on her website:

But, that was two months after all the Twitter stuff happened. I guess since the cat was out of the bag at that point she was going to milk it, whether it be for tips or ego points, because that entire post just goes back and forth between ego jerking and pity party. Granted, if what she said is true regarding her past relationship, I do feel a bit sorry in that aspect.

Unless I'm getting the timeline mixed up again, I don't think the cancer/retirement thing was a cover-up for her pregnancy, but just a whole other money grab. Wasn't the retirement thing at least three years ago? And, when she finally started posting about her kid she was showing baby car seats and stuff in pictures and it sort of seemed like her kid was very young. Also, I'm almost positive someone went look around, because quite a few people thought she was lying about having a kid, and they found screencaps of her show where you can see she is very clearly pregnant. Can't remember when the screencaps were from or anything like that, though.

I think the timing is correct. Her son is at least a couple of years old now, and I think last time I talked to her he was about two and a half. Which puts it around the time she planned to retire before. Can't speak to any screen caps, as I guess I never try to look back at things unless I have a major desire to. This case, I don't.

I don't think she's lying about having a kid, nor about the relationship issues with her husband. I was in her room a couple of times about the time he left and I will say she seemed very shaken by all of it. She could have been acting. But, she was very much different than how she normally is in her room. As to her son, I remember seeing some pics on twitter of car seat and I think a pic of his leg while sitting in it. In a couple of vids she's posted to twitter, you can see some toys and a child playing/talking in the background.

The one thing that bugs me though is how she's always talked about how incompetent her nannies have been. If that's the case, then why would she leave for days or weeks at a time in their care?

MFC can actually afford to pay every single model on the site at least 6+ figures a year and still be able to up keep all the site. Where is all the money going?...,

MFC can actually afford to pay every single model on the site at least 6+ figures a year and still be able to up keep all the site. Where is all the money going?...,

You might want to learn a bit of math. That site says estimated annual revenue of just under $17M. At 10K models (I've seen some models start out the month at #10000), that comes to $1.7K per year. Hardly 6 figures.

Some more math:

That site says estimated monthly revenue is $1.4M. It was reported that, 5 years ago, the #1 model made between $100K and $150K per month. If it's in the $150K range now, according to that site, MFC is paying 10% of its revenue to one model each month.

The money is going to the models.

That $95.5M figure is how much the owners could get if they sold it, it says nothing about the cash flow.

Last edited:
You might want to learn a bit of math. That site says estimated annual revenue of just under $17M. At 10K models (I've seen some models start out the month at #10000), that comes to $1.7K per year. Hardly 6 figures.

Some more math:

That site says estimated monthly revenue is $1.4M. It was reported that, 5 years ago, the #1 model made between $100K and $150K per month. If it's in the $150K range now, according to that site, MFC is paying 10% of its revenue to one model each month.

That $95.5M figure is how much the owners could get if the sold it, it says nothing about the cash flow.
Ooops sorry about that I was doing other calculations in my head also when I wrote that. I meant "5 Figures+"

And since the site is worth 95+ million, they could offer models a sort of option percentage based off the worth of the site.

Say you make x amount of dollars a month, you get your usual percentage with a certain percentage worth of the site. Kind of like a stock option or 401k.

So if KIng PImp Daddy decides to bail out of the blue. Each model would make a nice amount of change. Especially if the site goes up for auction, it would probably sell for more than it is worth. And if you decide to leave the site, and retire. You would have the option to sell off your percentage back for x amount.

Last edited:
Ooops sorry about that I was doing other calculations in my head also when I wrote that. I meant "5 Figures+"

And since the site is worth 95+ million, they should offer models a sort of option percentage based off the worth of the site.

Say you make x amount of dollars a month, you get your usual percentage with a certain percentage worth of the site. Kind of like a stock option or 401k.

So if KIng PImp Daddy decides to bail out of the blue. Each model would make a nice amount of change. Especially if the site goes up for auction, it would probably sell for more than it is worth. And if you decide to leave the site, and retire. You would have the option to sell off your percentage back for x amount.

You're still off by an order of magnitude. It's barely 4 figures - per year.

But, none of this matters one whit. Looking further at that site, it says:

'We use our traffic estimation to calculate “potential” advertising revenue of a website... We “assume” that the website is using ads and affiliate programs to make money.'

This is not the case for MFC, so all of their estimates are pure bunk.

'We use our traffic estimation to calculate “potential” advertising revenue of a website... We “assume” that the website is using ads and affiliate programs to make money.'

I wish I could find the threads and pics from when MFC went haywire and leaked the amounts of how much each model was making each month. I think the pics and vids went back to 2010. This site is pretty accurate to what was leaked.

And since the site is worth 95+ million, they could offer models a sort of option percentage based off the worth of the site.

Put the crack pipe down....

If you were a model, as you claim you were, then you know that models are independent contractors. There are no benefits such as health insurance, stock options or retirement plans. And most definitely no employee owned participation. This is common practice in all industries for independent contractors.

How about this: Since you think the industry is shit, then why don't you go out and make a new site incorporating all these great ideas of yours and see if you can knock MFC, CB, SM and all the other sites off one by one.

You can make money off of mfc as a member through their affiliate program. They pay you in tkns, and if you have a gf model, you just tip it all to her.

Some more math:

That $95.5M figure is how much the owners could get if they sold it, it says nothing about the cash flow.
Way more than 10,000. My rank my first month was in the 16,000s and I’ve been close to 20,000 at the beginning of the month.

Put the crack pipe down....

If you were a model, as you claim you were, then you know that models are independent contractors. There are no benefits such as health insurance, stock options or retirement plans. And most definitely no employee owned participation. This is common practice in all industries for independent contractors.

How about this: Since you think the industry is shit, then why don't you go out and make a new site incorporating all these great ideas of yours and see if you can knock MFC, CB, SM and all the other sites off one by one.
I was going to, then Leo stole my idea, and MFC was created.

I should have never shared the blue prints for MFC :facepalm:

i should call a lawyer.

Last edited:
In the end the site is worth nothing without cam models.

That's why SM and LJ have been going around buying up all the washed up sites for pennies on the dollar.

Here's a link to the og webcams.com right when it was sold, a year ago. This was the hot site back in 2005 - 2008, and it was probably worth millions back then. For some reason they started scamming models pay with charge backs, and all the models left.
https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/webcams.com/

Here's a link to the og webcams.com right when it was sold, a year ago. And this was the hot site back in 2005 - 2008, and it was probably worth millions back then. For some reason they started scamming models pay with charge backs, and all the models left.
https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/webcams.com/
Did no one teach you multi posting is rude? Stop talking to yourself on a public forum. 🙄

• Funny!
Reactions: KerriBoy
Did no one teach you multi posting is rude? Stop talking to yourself on a public forum. 🙄
Sorry full quarantine in effect. It's all my fault for the quarantine too. Just blame it on me. :spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.