AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The downfall of MFC... Myth or reality?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I’m blaming you for is blowing up my notifs. Shut the fuck up, troll.
Here's a link to the og webcams.com right when it was sold, a year ago. This was the hot site back in 2005 - 2008, and it was probably worth millions back then. For some reason they started scamming models pay with charge backs, and all the models left.
https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/webcams.com/
Well this is the Fall of MFC. And everyone is probably curious how it is going to happen.

You can make money off of mfc as a member through their affiliate program. They pay you in tkns, and if you have a gf model, you just tip it all to her.
The Bring A Friend referral program has hardly worked since about 7 years ago.

I would know, It's part of the reason I got such a hefty start at MFC. I had a motley crew of people from 4chan using their BAF tokens on me.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: KerriBoy
The Bring A Friend referral program has hardly worked since about 7 years ago.

I would know, It's part of the reason I got such a hefty start at MFC. I had a motley crew of people from 4chan using their BAF tokens on me.
My blue prints for the perfect mfc was a little bit different than what was made. If I would have had my way all models would still be getting 70%. Yes it is true, models use to make 70% back in the day. And Amber would still get her referals. I'm not greedy.

According to some models on here I live under a bridge. Very low over head. And living expenses :cool:

Update on Kickaz:

Chaturbate banned her. Word going around is that she was drinking alcohol on cam, which apparently is against TOS on Chaturbate (I'm never on there, so I don't know).

I'm just surprised it happened so FAST. Wasn't she planning on quitting cam anyways?

Mentioning or advertising other adult live streaming platforms such as MFC is forbidden and a zero tolerance policy from what I can tell... knowing the character I would bet she talked about Myfreecams while broadcasting

Mentioning or advertising other adult live streaming platforms such as MFC is forbidden and a zero tolerance policy from what I can tell... knowing the character I would bet she talked about Myfreecams while broadcasting
This goes for any adult platform. Most sites will give you a warning first though.

Update on Kickaz:

Chaturbate banned her. Word going around is that she was drinking alcohol on cam, which apparently is against TOS on Chaturbate (I'm never on there, so I don't know).

I've been drinking on cam since I first started on CB, with no problems so far. Just don't get blackout drunk and you should be fine.

I'm just surprised it happened so FAST. Wasn't she planning on quitting cam anyways?

Yep, the 18th was supposedly her birthday, and "probably" her last day in the adult industry as she put it. Which, is why a certain person in this thread was assumed to have been watching her cam when he started the shitshow of a troll thread.

• Funny!
Reactions: KerriBoy
Yep, the 18th was supposedly her birthday, and "probably" her last day in the adult industry as she put it. Which, is why a certain person in this thread was assumed to have been watching her cam when he started the shitshow of a troll thread.
I found a good wifi spot today from on top of the bridge. I almost get 5fps while watching mfc :happy:

I wish I would have known she switched to cb, I would have watched. Maybe I would have tipped her too :cool:

That could be. I have no knowledge of her on cb or getting banned as I don't go there. Knowing her and her fan club, it's a possible, even likely explanation. She's certainly talked plenty of negative things about MFC and "Leo" on twitter.

I wonder if CB monitors for mention of other sites or would members have to report models? Kickaz has a lot of die-hard fans but there are a lot of people she's rubbed the wrong way over the years too. Karma is a bitch sometimes.

I just looked at her twitter. Looks like she got banned for raffles selling trinkets or something. Kind of an odd rule.

New word on the street is that, Leo is waiting for the new updated MFC to launch. And that should make the site worth a little more, so he can cash out with 9 figures.

I wonder if he just wants out and to go hide in the shadows?

New word on the street is that, Leo is waiting for the new updated MFC to launch. And that should make the site worth a little more, so he can cash out with 9 figures.

I wonder if he just wants out and to go hide in the shadows?
Definitely not, but I do feel like they're waiting for the site's video stuff to get 100% worked out and then will focus on getting some better traffic to us. I've said it before, I understand not wasting time diverting traffic to a site that's still working out video issues.

But please, for the love of garb, stop listening to and spreading rumors that Leo is either tanking or cashing out on MFC. It's just so far from the truth it's ridiculous. Stop the negativity about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.