AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Elder Scrolls : Skyrim

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, now I have a project for my next PC

tumblr_n0jfpjGxN21ts0axho1_500.jpg

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
^ per above post

I just had a nerdasm I think...

I would call that setup...Nerdvana

sooooo much wanting that... :-D

Greenmangame.com has the Legendary Edition of Skyrim on sell this weekend for any of you who didn't pick up all the expansions. After vouchers and such it was $19.
I recently restarted as a mage with some mods so this was helpful.

I recently started a new game in skyrim and i'm having trouble deciding which faction I should join in the civil war questline. I sided with the empire last time and I'm leaning towards them again, who did you join and why? Do you think Skyrim belongs to the nords and that should secede from the empire and become independant? Or do you think the empire should stand united against a future war against the aldmeri dominion?

And about that report you find in the Thalmor embassy that states that Ulfric might be unwilling/unknowing Thalmor agent(sine his capture in the ''great war''), whether its fake or not, I thinks its legit, the embassy basement isnt open to the public so for the Thalmor to leave a fake report around doesnt make any sense to me. Maybe if they ''left'' a fake report lying around in the main embassy but it was left in the basement and what good would it do to spread false propaganda to your own agents?

And yes i am aware that i overthinking this WAY too much :lol:

Reitas said:
I recently started a new game in skyrim and i'm having trouble deciding which faction I should join in the civil war questline. I sided with the empire last time and I'm leaning towards them again, who did you join and why? Do you think Skyrim belongs to the nords and that should secede from the empire and become independant? Or do you think the empire should stand united against a future war against the aldmeri dominion?

And about that report you find in the Thalmor embassy that states that Ulfric might be unwilling/unknowing Thalmor agent(sine his capture in the ''great war''), whether its fake or not, I thinks its legit, the embassy basement isnt open to the public so for the Thalmor to leave a fake report around doesnt make any sense to me. Maybe if they ''left'' a fake report lying around in the main embassy but it was left in the basement and what good would it do to spread false propaganda to your own agents?

The Stormcloaks are all douchbags which is somewhat offputting. I have played though both Empire and Stormcloaks and don't see much to choose between them. At the start I usually choose the stormcloaks so I can kill that Imperial officer who condemed my character to the block. After that I tend to side with the Imerials because of Igrod and Rikka who are my favourite characters in the game. The final battle with the Stomcloaks attacking Solitude is epic because both your character and Ulfric are thowing imperials around with shouts.

Play though as stormcloaks, I like the missions slightly more and the final outcome of an independant Skyrim declaring war on the Thalmor is a better story than the busioness as usual with the Imperials wining.

ZiaMarie said:
I want to start a new character but I'm thinking it's time to look for a new race mod to add to my game. ^__^; I can't wait to see was Elder Scrolls Online has to offer. :-D

I just hope that Elder Scrolls Online is tha last we see of single player game for the next 10 years. WoW was pretty much the end of Blizzard. I really want fallout 4 soon.

Red7227 said:
WoW was pretty much the end of Blizzard.
That's a silly statement to make, no matter what you think of WoW. Any game company would fucking love to "end" like Blizzard with far more paid subscribers than all other subscription-based and most (all?) free-to-play MMORPGs combined almost 10 years after launching WoW.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
Sevrin said:
Red7227 said:
That's a silly statement to make, no matter what you think of WoW. Any game company would fucking love to "end" like Blizzard with far more paid subscribers than all other subscription-based and most (all?) free-to-play MMORPGs combined almost 10 years after launching WoW.

Not if you don't play multi player on-line games. Starcraft 2 was ok but diablo 3 was a travesty of a game. WoW makes them a lot of money, but it has stifled their ability to make good content. The added charm of spending a week to try and get my copy of diablo 3 working and then having my account blocked 2 months later because I didn't play for 3 weeks. Its a game not a calling, I have better things to do with my time than spend days dealing with tech support.

Red7227 said:
Sevrin said:
Red7227 said:

Not if you don't play multi player on-line games. Starcraft 2 was ok but diablo 3 was a travesty of a game. WoW makes them a lot of money, but it has stifled their ability to make good content. The added charm of spending a week to try and get my copy of diablo 3 working and then having my account blocked 2 months later because I didn't play for 3 weeks. Its a game not a calling, I have better things to do with my time than spend days dealing with tech support.

......... Have you played Heart of the Swarm? It was fucking amazing, now please tell me that Blizzard can't make good content. If your account was blocked 2 months later because you didn't play for 3 weeks I'm assuming you either lost your authenticator (which took me 4 hrs to resolve) or you used a different name on your account and couldn't verify. Or I might be way off. Either way I doubt it was Blizzard's fault. Diablo 3 was fantastic for console when they fixed the loot system. I've been a Blizzard "customer" for a while now and haven't had those feelings. Please elaborate.

AnnaSnow said:
Red7227 said:
Sevrin said:
Red7227 said:

......... Have you played Heart of the Swarm? It was fucking amazing, now please tell me that Blizzard can't make good content. If your account was blocked 2 months later because you didn't play for 3 weeks I'm assuming you either lost your authenticator (which took me 4 hrs to resolve) or you used a different name on your account and couldn't verify. Or I might be way off. Either way I doubt it was Blizzard's fault. Diablo 3 was fantastic for console when they fixed the loot system. I've been a Blizzard "customer" for a while now and haven't had those feelings. Please elaborate.

Yes I have ($20 at the moment) and my first two thoughts were "Jesus Christ woman put some clothes on" and "Squeee" at how cute the queens are. They do have more than a passing resemblance to a boss critter in Diablo 2 whose name I forget.

As for Diablo 3 I was emailed by Blizzard to say my account was locked since I wan't using it, not due to anything I had done.

Reitas said:

Since I love thief characters, most of them just ignore the civil war quest line, unless it comes up as a major earning opportunity during his/her storyline. But once I decided to build a character all warrior-honor-duty-nice guy, he had to join the war. So, I went with the Stormcloaks. Eventhough I believe that they are racist pricks, they do have a a point - in the context of the Elder Scrolls, elves really are the opressors and It made sense that my Nord would side with Ulfric. But once I started it, personally I got really frustrated (especially because of the fall of Whiterun's Jarl (dunno why, i just liked him). But at the end, it did make sense - the Imperials were going to decapitate him and revenge seemed to be a nice way to go along with his story.
Another time, one of my mages sided with the Imperials - I found it more boring to be on their side, because at the end is more defense then offense.
I dunno, I always try to reason from my character's perspective and what I would like to see happening with him or her.

Oh, by the way, there is no such thing as over thinking Skyrim. :handgestures-salute: :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.