AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The exposed data at Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2021
Probably, most of you`ve already heard about the exposion of our personal information at Stripchat. I`ve tried to get more information by asking some questions to the representatives.

Well, what can I say? They`re trying to get away with that, nothing else. I`m really pissed off by their actions, how they`re trying to hide the facts.
Over millions of our data have been just left in InternetL IPs, mails, names, payment information, private messages.

And you know what? Insted of provide us with the actual information, they`re copypasting the answers. That`s insane...

Probably, most of you`ve already heard about the exposion of our personal information at Stripchat. I`ve tried to get more information by asking some questions to the representatives.

Well, what can I say? They`re trying to get away with that, nothing else. I`m really pissed off by their actions, how they`re trying to hide the facts.
Over millions of our data have been just left in InternetL IPs, mails, names, payment information, private messages.

And you know what? Insted of provide us with the actual information, they`re copypasting the answers. That`s insane...

We sincerely understand how upset you are regarding this incident (as are we) but we recommend you ignore the medias’ misleading headlines and misinterpreted information (as per my previous post).

As soon as the breach was discovered, Stripchat rectified the issue, secured the servers and went public immediately with the actual facts of what occurred. Please note, our blog release went live with all the information before the media started publishing their own stories and version of events.

We will continue repeating ourselves as the information we are providing you are the facts.

• No passwords, account verification documents, private messages or inclusive information on payment details were accessible during the breach.
  • Please bear in mind ‘a discovered breach’ does not mean that ‘anyone has access to any data’

We are currently in communication with Data Protection Authorities as we continue to investigate the circumstances of what occurred, and we will certainly keep you well-informed once more information is obtained.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To be fair its not just stripchat its ALL of the major cam sites. Its simple economics really, camsite has support agents with access to sensitive info that they pay $20/day a hacker or group contacts support agent and offers $5000-$10,000 for a list of that sensitive info. What do you think the support agent in a teir 3 country is going to take the moral high ground and say no? Most camsite support agent a regular members on raidforums. Its a dirty game but you got t pay to play

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.