AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The funniest thing to happen to you while you're live!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MayWolff

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 6, 2015
Copenhagen
MFC Username
MayWolff
Chaturbate Username
Maywolff
so today I'm in my live, breasts out, entertaining my lovelies. And mind you it's pouring rain outside and then all of the sudden my living room ceiling starts leaking! More and more my living room was aflood haha it was hilarious, I had to apologise and log off right away and fix it. I'm currently sitting with buckets and towels draped over my living room until the building guy comes to drain my ceiling hahahah

The other night I was just warming up and doing a bit of a strip tease and managed to knock over my chair and almost fall flat on the floor. Of course then I started laughing hysterically and it took me like a full ten minutes to recover. No one seemed to get as much of a kick out of it as I did, but being able to laugh at yourself when things go a little haywire is so important imo! :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ann_Sulu and Tilly
The other night I was just warming up and doing a bit of a strip tease and managed to knock over my chair and almost fall flat on the floor. Of course then I started laughing hysterically and it took me like a full ten minutes to recover. No one seemed to get as much of a kick out of it as I did, but being able to laugh at yourself when things go a little haywire is so important imo! :)
I so agree! It doesn't matter if anybody belle laughs. As long as you can enjoy the silly things life throws at you haha

I'm not a model but I was 'live' in the room of a model trying my best to be an awesome fan and I decided to multi-task and use the dishwasher to do the dishes. So, in haste and coupled with the darkness of my kitchen (no need to turn the light on for this task), I reached under the sink for a pod of dishwasher detergent, plopped a pod in the already loaded dishwasher, turned it on and got back to her room. Yay! Technology Rules and has made it possible for me to spend even more time with this great person. :)

Problem was: I grabbed from the wrong bag. It was a pod of laundry detergent. DOH!

About 15 minutes later I went to quickly grab another drink from the fridge and noticed my dishwasher was leaking a puddle with bubbles all over the floor! Apparently it doesn't do laundry detergent very well, which I found out later after noticing that the dishes smelled like my clothes. Let's not forget the panic about thinking the dishwasher was broken and the cleaning up (which took away from my time with that great person).

I've had better evenings online. Loll. :)

n_i_c_u I have to admit I've done that same thing with the dishwasher. It took me a week of wondering why there suddenly was bubbles coming out of it before I realized what I'd been doing, but on a positive note my dishes were spotless.

• Funny!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
Can't think of a particular time but highlights:

Broke a blacklight while attempting a handstand.
While doing acrobatics, my camera fell, but I somehow managed to catch it during a somersault.
Finding out that one of my best selling shows involves me eating donuts (not even cream filled or eclairs lol) Unfortunately it's hard to find soy-free donuts. Guess I could make them, but I never think about it when I actually can lol.
First time I did an oil show, I accidentally learned I could do the splits as well.
Ex-roommate who I used to cam with suddenly needed to borrow the printer during a group show...stormed in saying "Oh it's cool! I've seen everything she's doing before!" o_O
Learned my landlord lived below me because my rabbit vibe was making a ton of noise against the solid floor in my apartment upstairs.
Camming on a plane, and the misadventures in my backyard.

Gosh, I'm always such a klutz on cam, I can't even count how many times I've tripped and almost caused a huge disaster!
The funniest one that stands out for me is when I was trying to mix a vodka and mineral water on cam. I opened up the mineral water and it sprayed everywhere! I guess I could have played it off like it was on purpose, but instead I was freaking out hoping I didn't get too much on my computer!!

Reactions: MayWolff
I thought my vibrator was an earthquake. It was unknowingly under my butt and a thick blanket at the time. I must have accidentally turned it on. Quite startled, I was looking up at the walls, books, and art on the wall--- trying to figure out how bad an earthquake we were getting. Then a regular was like... maybe it's the vibrator. :facepalm::oops::bag:

I have tiled floors and one time, during a lotion show, I stood up and slipped over flat on my ass. That was pretty funny, I'm pretty glad there weren't many people in my room. I managed to laugh it off but holy crap it was so embarrassing!

Not the worst, but I lost footing while dancing on my bed and almost busted my face on my windowsill. I tried to pull it off in a spinning motion, but I don't think they noticed. ;__;

• Hugs
Reactions: MayWolff
I think people have come to expect me to biff it on cam as a part of the daily show, I don't get as embarrassed as I used to. Just the other day I was really getting into a tease and my aux jack is broken on my computer, but I tried to make it work anyway with tape so I could have my speakers playing some music. In the middle of dancing on the couch the cord fell a little, a loud buzz broke everyone's ears, I screamed and fell off with my panties half way down. :shame: I like to think of them as golden moments now.

It was long long long time ago. I was a model on livejasmin back then
I was online and BF came earlier than i planned, I asked him to wait coz I needed to do few more privates, on livejasmin usual private took not longer than 5 mins, so I thought I would be done with 10-15 mins, but last private took way longer than anyone expected and my BF started to throw money under the door to my room, the hole under the door was big enough so money were coming very easy, it looked so funny, just imagine a girl staying in doggy, showing butt to cam and facing the door, and suddenly without any words somebody gives her money under the door, I started to laugh as crazy, I knew he got tired to wait for me and was "giving me money" like its his turn to take me private now.

I have this chair and the legs don't stay quite screwed on right so when I went to sit down it gave way and I almost fell over sideways.
But by far the funniest thing to happen in my rooms are when clever people make jokes haha. I've had Doctor Seus jokes, Harry Potter sex puns, and just today someone heard my Willy Wonka ringtone and started making a bunch of great Willy Wonka references jokes. Like honestly, the only way to say something sexually explicit to me without paying is if it's a horrible horrible pun haha. Oy, I wish I could remember it, is there a chat archive on Streamate? o_O

I had my first session the other night and decided to use my desktop pc as the camera was better quality. During these 2 hours I was online I managed to knock my webcam off twice. Went to stand and do a twirl (a request) and forgot I was wearing a headset. Also found out being British is a major thing for some reason. One guy tipped me whilst I was trying to explain what a sausage roll was. In fact I think half my show was me just sat talking about sausage rolls after members started asking what it was like to be British haha. Thinking it could become a theme haha

Reactions: SexyStacia
I had my first session the other night and decided to use my desktop pc as the camera was better quality. During these 2 hours I was online I managed to knock my webcam off twice. Went to stand and do a twirl (a request) and forgot I was wearing a headset. Also found out being British is a major thing for some reason. One guy tipped me whilst I was trying to explain what a sausage roll was. In fact I think half my show was me just sat talking about sausage rolls after members started asking what it was like to be British haha. Thinking it could become a theme haha

Ahahaha that's possibly the cutest story Iv heard in here. I would love to come into your chat sometime!

Oh my gosh. Where do I eveneed start. I feel like my room is just pure comedy sometimes.

The most recent story I can think of is that I was trying to play music on my phone and gave up when I couldn't find a song...well low and behold a couple minutes later I look down and realized I had accidently CALLED someone. Who you ask?? My DENTIST! OMG. Worst part is it went to a voicemail. So I know there is a voicemail of dingy noises and me saying "thank you ninja" "what are you guys up to?" " oh yeah that sounds fun".

So they now think I talk to myself and thank invisible ninjas. Wonderful.

How long have you had that tattoo on your tummy? It is so adorable!! :)

i dont have a user account, sorry hun.

We know that you're new to the camworld, and it's wonderful that you are interested in supporting your fellow camgirls! I'm so glad that you're part of this awesome forum!!!

However, you might want to take a look into these 2 threads before you do something embarrassing (don't worry, most of us have done it and learned).

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/model-in-models-room-etiquette.17071/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/can-i-tip-another-model-on-mfc.21871/#post-658690

These threads really help explain what's typically expected of a model visiting another camgirl's room. That way you don't accidentally do something to make the other model dislike you or distract her regulars. Happy perving!!!!

It's time for peaches the peanut to add some fuckery and craziness to this thread so here goes my story:

Yesterday I was just messing around on MFC, chewing the fat with the regulars for a little while. This dude who I never saw in my room before comes in and thanks me for the blowjob that I gave him inside of a bar in new york city. I have never left michigan a day in my life and yes that is as sad as it sounds but I digress. Anyway I looked at this dude really stupidly and was like "You don't know who the fuck sucked your dick?". I went off on a rant about how he should probably learn the names and faces of the bitches who suck his dick and then I started talking how this dude might want to go to the free clinic because his dick might start burning soon. Burning and white pus will be shooting from his dick probably. Look at what happened with Charlie Sheen's ol crazy ass, you can't be having every gutter butt slut with a wet mouth and layaway boobs just be sucking your dick. Then I told the dude that he needed jesus and I offered to go get my bible and planned to read some scripture to him and the whole room but he left for some reason by that point.

We know that you're new to the camworld, and it's wonderful that you are interested in supporting your fellow camgirls! I'm so glad that you're part of this awesome forum!!!

However, you might want to take a look into these 2 threads before you do something embarrassing (don't worry, most of us have done it and learned).

https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/model-in-models-room-etiquette.17071/
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/can-i-tip-another-model-on-mfc.21871/#post-658690

These threads really help explain what's typically expected of a model visiting another camgirl's room. That way you don't accidentally do something to make the other model dislike you or distract her regulars. Happy perving!!!!

thank you. I am aware of common model behavior. i always introduce myself ( not as a model) always chat and have fun. its super annoying when models come in and dont say hi to me

Status
Not open for further replies.