AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The good deeds thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
Here, we can write down any good deeds that we've done for the day, whether it be significant or minute, intentional or unintentional.

For instance:

My good deed for July 26 was that I donated blood so that I can further the mosquito population.

morment said:
does not actively harming people count as a good deed?
Sure, why not?

My good deed. Hrm... I gave the slow vehicle that was impeding my progress on my way to lunch a full minute before I commenced tailgating to get the point across that they needed to NOT ride in the fast lane obliviously. That should totally count.

My good deed of the day is that, despite experiencing poor customer service, I did not mention this to the clerk's supervisor, thus allowing that clerk to possibly keep their job one more day.

I didn't kill anyone.

It's seriously getting harder and harder to do.

I let the sickly old lady go in front of me in line at the pharmacy today, even though I had been waiting forever. I don't even like old people. Says a lot about how happy I was to have gotten my new phone today.

Today, I washed my hands two seconds longer than my average, to avoid contaminating the other person.

Wow. I think I do too many good deeds.
Every day I always hold doors open when there are people behind me. If someone is in a hurry I always let them go ahead of me (unless I myself am in a great hurry myself). When I drive I'm always as courteous as I can be to other drivers unless they're being dangerous or malicious. When people drop things, I always help pick them up. I feel obligated to at least try and pick up after myself when I go out to eat. To the point that waitresses have started telling me to stop picking up any mess I leave. When I find movies or video games I no longer need or want, I tend to give them out. I've even refused money for them.
Of course that's the good karma. I also do things to get people arrested when they piss me off (like calling the cops and telling them these motorcyclists made "I'm going to kill you" gestures at me when they pissed me off). Or there was the time Ghost Hunters was doing a live show and I posted it on /b/... Their website got 10x the hits in about 10 minutes AND their site got hacked. I constantly hunt down underage girls posting things online and then tell their high schools about it (but not before posting their underwear pictures to their schools facebook page).
So maybe it all balances out in the end.

I have been feeding a kitten that hangs around my shed. Do good deeds count if there for kittens? Also I canceled the debt of a friend who is disabled and unable to work.

Last night my friends and I went into Battle.net for starcaft brood wars and trolled some faggot on there. Then I got his name and facebook and posted them all over /b/ but it's ok because he gets "100000s of girls"
man, that douche bag got really pissed over nothing on the internet. He freaked the fuck out. it was hilarious.
My good deed for the day is sharing this with you all.

p.s. http://www.facebook.com/people/Trey-Huston/583318081

Today, I put an aluminum can in the recycle bin.

Today, I posted in this topic, making the forum seem a little more active.

Today I called the cops on some non-handicapped people parking in a handicap spot with no stickers. Then I sat and waited to see the hilarity to ensue. Trolling and a good deed all in one!

I gave the ants that live in my garden sugar cubes!

Cross-posting this from the Video Games thread to get s'more eyeballs on it; hopefully Amber and Jörbs do not mind. If the rest of you DO mind, remember that the best way to get back at me would be to give money to these sick kids. Oooooh, that would really burn me up. :angry4:

goldencharity.jpg

So about a month ago, Valve added the most recent class update to Team Fortress 2, the Engineer. Preceding the update, 100 players randomly received a Golden Wrench loot drop (making it the purplest of purples for all you WoW people [rare items are still purple, right?]), much to the chagrin and envy of the multitude of other players that did not, and would not, ever receive a Golden Wrench. Why? Because they were capped at 100, never to be distributed again.

A couple weeks ago, a TF2 player named WINGSPANTT announced his intention to destroy (in-game) the Golden Wrench, leaving only 99 in the world. However, after the story started making the rounds, he decided to use the publicity for good and take donations for Child's Play Charity in order to destroy the Golden Wrench. Soon, more members of the lucky 100 joined him, and now 9 players have committed their Wrenches to the roiling smelting pot, all in the name of a good cause.

What does this have to do with you, intrepid reader? Well, the Golden Wrenches will be destroyed on August 31, but up until then, Golden Charity will be taking donations. Right now, they are up to $12,000, which is phenomenal, but I've seen what you guys spend on MFC, so I know they can do a lot better. I am not affiliated with this in any way, but Child's Play is without a doubt the best thing the Penny Arcade guys have ever done, and a very worthy cause to support.

So, whether you're an avid TF2 player or not, I urge everyone to give whatever you can, because if you don't, you are a bastard and a creep.

And if that's not enough, I don't even like kids and I gave $50. Wouldn't it be nice to destroy this smug sense of self-satisfaction? Don't let me take the moral high ground, people!

Comrade_1917 said:
I have been feeding a kitten that hangs around my shed. Do good deeds count if there for kittens? Also I canceled the debt of a friend who is disabled and unable to work.

Awwww kittens!!!

Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival: I had an awesome parking spot and gave it to a peanut butter when I was leaving.

i told my father a lie so he felt good about himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.