AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The how old where you the first time game.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How old were you when you saw your first R-rated movie?
I was 9, Dirty Harry had just been released, and my older brother and his wife had to claim I was their son to get me in.

How old were you the first time you had that first crush, on that older, teacher, family friend, neighbor, etc...

18 or 19

how old were u the first time you

tumblr_mqcyv6vLqM1rjl0hwo2_500.png

or

tumblr_mqcyv6vLqM1rjl0hwo1_1280.png

Reactions: Nordling
how old were you the first time you saw someone of the opposite sex naked?
Nine years old. me and this neighbor girl where playing "Doctor". I still remember it well she was a cutie.

When was the first time you became totally embarrassed in front of your friends and What happened?

I was 6 and at the after school center, waiting for my mom to pick me up, and me and a couple other kids were coloring in a Christmas-themed coloring book. I decided that the angel I was coloring should have blue hair because all the others had blond hair and I must have thought that was lame. So I colored her hair blue. My friend pointed at my coloring a little while later and said "ANGELS HAVE YELLOW HAIR. NOT BLUE HAIR. Why are you making it blue.", and then the other kids all looked at my coloring and laughed at me and said I was stupid :tard:

Even though I was so little I still remember that it was not a good feeling.

When was the first time you cooked a meal for others, and what was it?

8, I made hot pockets, pancakes, cereal, spaghetti, ramen, eggs and french toast. My sister was my sous chef and she was 6. We colored a menu, gave it to my mother and grandmother who we had made dress up in ridiculous clothes after we gave them horrendous makeovers (we thought it was pretty at the time, couldn't figure out why they were laughing so hard) and then proceeded to pretty much destroy mom's kitchen. It was not yummy, but I did feel loved that night. :)

How old were you when you first went grocery shopping by yourself?

10 I got to ride my bike all the way to the store for milk all by myself. when I got back home the first thing my mom said was "you came back!"
the whole time I was gone she was just sure someone was gonna kidnap me and that she made a horrible mistake in letting me go. lol

how old where u the first time to cussed someone out?

How old were you found your favorite food?

I was about eight or nine sleeping over at a friends house. My friends mom and grandma where from Italy and they made a seven course meal. I have never had Italian food in restaurant taste as good as his family's cooking.

How old where you when you saved up all your allowance money to buy something you really really wanted.
And what did you purchase ?

How old were you when you found out learn to shave your face (males)/apply makeup (females)?

6 or 7 yeah I started young.

How old where you the first time you had a "wet" dream?

How old where you the first time you had a "wet" dream?

I think I was about 13 and had a tutor from France with a thick accent and very pretty she was the inspiration .
I think she is the reason I like girls that have foreign accents.:oops:

When was the first time you did something daring like skinny dipping or flashing your boobs?

Miss_Lollipop said:
I never have (though stick shift is the norm where I grew up)

How old were you when you got to stay home alone for the first time

9 or 10 and mom called three times that evening to check.

How old were you the first time you flew by yourself?

How old were you the first time you flew by yourself?
eight years old.

How old where you when you first realized what the word "Fuck" meant.

It has a lot of meanings but I realized VERY quickly that it was a bad word...3-4 ish?

How old were you when you saw/heard your parents having sex (if ever)?

All_Mina said:
It has a lot of meanings but I realized VERY quickly that it was a bad word...3-4 ish?

never

How old were you the first time you felt sexy!

curvyredhead said:
All_Mina said:

never

How old were you the first time you felt sexy!
Never.

How old were you when you made your first payment on a car in your name?

I can't even drive.

How old when you first wondered what the meaning of life is?

Been wondering that every since I can remember being alive actually.

How old where you the first time you realized Santa Clause, tooth fairy, Easter bunny, etc... wasn't real?

Poker_Babe said:
Been wondering that every since I can remember being alive actually.

How old where you the first time you realized Santa Clause, tooth fairy, Easter bunny, etc... wasn't real?

11 years old. When did you first hear about webcamming?

11 years old. When did you first hear about webcamming?
Well, I briefly scanned few camsites about a year or two years ago. But I found MFC about 10 months ago.
and started regularly going to MFC about March of this year.

How old where you when a person you where really attached to died? (friends,siblings,relatives.)

jeff98902 said:
How old where you when a person you where really attached to died? (friends,siblings,relatives.)

9, my great uncle (who was frakking amazing!) he and my great aunt couldnt have kids of their own so they loved us nieces and nephews. being the eldest i got to spend a lot of time with them. heck it was because of him that i do amateur photography (he was a professional).

anyways,
how old were you when one of the big three happened? (meaning JFK, the challenger explosion or reagan's getting shot, and 9-11) if you were there for all of them, its okay.. we can do the math from the jfk one lol

southsamurai said:
anyways,
how old were you when one of the big three happened? (meaning JFK, the challenger explosion or reagan's getting shot, and 9-11) if you were there for all of them, its okay.. we can do the math from the jfk one lol
18 during the 9/11 attack

How old were you when you played your first video game?

I have never had a video game, or a video game system.

But, I guess I played a lil when I was a senior in high school so...17/18

How old where you when spent the first night alone in a house.

About 17.

How old where you the first time you got your ass kicked in a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.