AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The how old where you the first time game.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jeff98902 said:
Nine years old, same neighbor girl as in previous post.

How hold where you when you first got a library card or started reading voraciously?

Reading voraciously= 4 years old. I've been a voracious reader since I figured out that the alphabet could be stuck together to make words and those word made sentences and those sentences made pictures and stories.

My school library card was when I was 5.
My regular library card was when i was 6 or 7.

Hey u forgot to ask a question...

How old where you the first time you moved out of your parent's into your own place?

4. an awesome German Sheppard that wouldn't leave my side.
none have even compared to him till my Great Pyr that I just put down from old age and bad hips.

How old were you when you first had a beloved pet die?

Poker_Babe said:
Hey u forgot to ask a question...

How old where you the first time you moved out of your parent's into your own place?

Oops!!!!! Durrhh..

First beloved pet died at age 4. Dodi (her name) was my first word.

HERE IS A QUESTION THIS TIME

How old were you when you first got your own credit for something (house, car, CC, personal loan..whatever) without needing someone to cosign

17. got a gold card bc I enrolled @ a univ.

do you vote regularly in elections or not bother with them for whatever reason?

do you vote regularly in elections or not bother with them for whatever reason?

Yes, I have been a registered voter since I was 19 years old.

If you have Tattoos or any other Body Mods, how old where you when you got your very first one?

Miss_Lollipop said:
How old were you the first time you saw an R rated movie.

8 or 9, its hard to remember which since it was during summertime etween school years and thats when my birthday is. (it was manitou, an obscure and weird, but decent horror flick)

how old were you when you really truly realized that life isnt fair?

I was probably around 5-6. I was aware of my little brother's disability. Kids started making fun of him. I cussed them out. I got in trouble with the principal for defending my little brother.

How old were you the first time you tried drugs or alcohol?

NovaNirvana said:
I was probably around 5-6. I was aware of my little brother's disability. Kids started making fun of him. I cussed them out. I got in trouble with the principal for defending my little brother.

How old were you the first time you tried drugs or alcohol?

I was 5 the first time I had wine. On our 5th birthday in my family we got a little tiny tiny wine in a cup and filled the rest with water, to have at dinner.

Each birthday you get a teeeny bit more. Finally when you turn 18 (legal age in nz) you can have straigh t wine with no water.

Somewhat of a family tradition.

How old were you when you bought your first record/cassette or CD (depending on your age lol)

Reactions: Molly_Rockit
Miss_Lollipop said:
How old were you when you bought your first record/cassette or CD (depending on your age lol)
My first CD that I bought on my own was Aaron Carter' eponymous debut album and I was 8. :oops: :oops: :oops:

How old were you when you first gave your parents a present that you bought by yourself?

LilyMarie said:
How old were you when you first gave your parents a present that you bought by yourself?

6! i had birthday money... a whole 5 dollars! i decided i wanted to buy my mom this really pretty ring i saw. it was awesome too. had this cool little red stone on it and it was gold. yeah yeah yeah it came from a gas station next to the register and it was utter crap, but i was 6 lol.
funny thing is all these years later she still has it, even though she shoved her wedding ring in a box and forgot about it years ago, the one i got her is still hanging on a chain next to her bed.

HOWY when you first heard your parents having sex and realized it wasnt a fight? (my folks were LOUD!)

Reactions: LilyMarie
HOWY when you first heard your parents having sex and realized it wasnt a fight?
I think I was about 8 0r 9. :eek:

How old where you when you first had to go to the hospital for a bad ailment or injury?

jeff98902 said:
How old where you when you first had to go to the hospital for a bad ailment or injury?
2. My leg was broken because my mom accidentally stepped on me as she was coming down from a small ladder. :(
I looked super cute with my little cast though.

How old were you when you first took a picture with a digital camera or a phone?

How old were you when you first took a picture with a digital camera or a phone?
I think I was 24.

When was the first time you felt truly proud of something you did and What was it?

When did you first feel embarrassed and what happened.

I was in second grade during show and tell. I was telling the other kids about this Dinosaur book I had. and they keep giggling at me. one classmate yelled out "Jeff your brontosaurus is trying to get out!" My zipper was unzipped on my pants. :oops:

When was the first time you realized that you were in way over your head? I think the term is you bit off more than you could chew? any situation where you thought O.M.G. how am I going to get out of this situation!

jeff98902 said:

I was in second grade during show and tell. I was telling the other kids about this Dinosaur book I had. and they keep giggling at me. one classmate yelled out "Jeff your brontosaurus is trying to get out!" My zipper was unzipped on my pants. :oops:

When was the first time you realized that you were in way over your head? I think the term is you bit off more than you could chew? any situation where you thought O.M.G. how am I going to get out of this situation!

I was 12 and I was taking care of my 3 days old sister... How was I supposed to know that the umbilical cord (hope is correct) it's gonna dry and fall?! I used duct tape to fix that.

How old were you first time when you had an orgasm?

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
Miss_Molly said:
jeff98902 said:

I was 12 and I was taking care of my 3 days old sister... How was I supposed to know that the umbilical cord (hope is correct) it's gonna dry and fall?! I used duct tape to fix that.

13. I was terrified that I broke something and found an outdated (circa 1970) medical encyclopedia on my parents' bookshelf to try to find further info on wtf just happened. (Yeah, I know...what can I say, I went to Catholic school)

How old were you the first time you had full responsibility for another life (pet, child, basic, etc.)? I don't mean temporary responsibility (like babysitting or petsitting)--I mean permanent. Life or death: on you forever.

yossarian said:

13. I was terrified that I broke something and found an outdated (circa 1970) medical encyclopedia on my parents' bookshelf to try to find further info on wtf just happened. (Yeah, I know...what can I say, I went to Catholic school)

How old were you the first time you had full responsibility for another life (pet, child, basic, etc.)? I don't mean temporary responsibility (like babysitting or petsitting)--I mean permanent. Life or death: on you forever.[/quote]

im soo glad i didnt answer the one before!

but i was around 9 or 10. hamster. he lived to a ripe old age of 5

how old were you the first time you understood mortality. not just seeing or experiencing death in the world, but truly realized that at some point you were going to feed the pretty little worms yourself

how old were you when you first understood sexuality?

Reactions: jeff98902
how old were you when you first understood sexuality?

I think I was around 15 when I started to figure it out. don't know if I totally understand it sometimes. :think:

How old where you when you found a person you could truly call your "Best Friend" and are you still friends with them today?

jeff98902 said:
How old where you when you found a person you could truly call your "Best Friend" and are you still friends with them today?
I was 12... And yes, I'm long distance friends with her, that still counts right?

How old where you the first time you got your heart broken?

Poker_Babe said:
jeff98902 said:
I was 12... And yes, I'm long distance friends with her, that still counts right?

How old where you the first time you got your heart broken?

oooh! i was 16! got dumped by my girlfriend at the time for (insert deliverance hillbilly joke here) her cousin

HOWYW?: you first saw something beautiful (art, nature, or otherwise) that made you change the way you look at the world? (mine was a monet painting at the smithsonian btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.