AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The meaning of life

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

strokinmuhharbl

Banhammered
Apr 13, 2011
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongcat_large.JPG

Comments are welcomed.

“Life is like a grapefruit. Well, it's sort of orangy-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle. It's got pips inside, too. Oh, and some people have a half a one for breakfast.” - Ford Prefect

Pervs_INC said:
Also so is the number 42.
No it's not! 42 is the answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe, and everything. And what that question exactly is, remains a mystery. It's not "the meaning of life", get it right, people!

Sorry, I just sperge out whenever people misreference my personal Holy Bible. Carry on.

Nordick said:
Pervs_INC said:
Also so is the number 42.
No it's not! 42 is the answer to the ultimate question about life, the universe, and everything. And what that question exactly is, remains a mystery. It's not "the meaning of life", get it right, people!

Sorry, I just sperge out whenever people misreference my personal Holy Bible. Carry on.

LMAO, I did it on purpose to see if some on would get the reference, got you hook line and sinker.

Suuuuuuure you did. :mrgreen:

And at any rate, it doesn't matter. I just refuse to take the risk of someone going uneducated on the matter. :geek:

Status
Not open for further replies.