AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Post Your Horoscope

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
I know we have some pretty witchy people on here, I for one definitely believe in things like putting energy into the universe returns to you in whatever form you exerted.

I thought it would be fun to post our horoscopes for the day and comment on which aspects are accurate or totally false.

I'll start with the next comment. I'm using astrology.com but feel free to use whatever site you like the most. (tarot.com is another popular site)

Reactions: MarieElise

September 5, 2023​

Your mind will hone in on career goals, shared resources, and negotiations this morning, dear Leo, as the Taurus moon connects with Neptune and Pluto. Don't be afraid to take a transactional approach to your professional agenda, especially if you're owed any favors or are overdue for a raise. Just be sure to have the work ethic and reliability to back up your claims when asking for new opportunities. You'll sense a shift this afternoon when Luna migrates into Gemini, putting you in the mood for community. Lean into these vibes by reaching out to your vast contact list, strengthening friendships and professional allies.

I applied for a credit card today for the first time in my life, I was approved and was given a pretty sweet credit limit. (Standard is $500, I got four times that.) I've treated everyone on cam the way they have treated me today. You want [X] and I want [Y]. It's cut out a lot of the time wasting. So far I think it's pretty accurate.

This is fun!

Heres mine for today;

" You deserve to have some fun without any sense of guilt. There is a lovely alignment overhead as the Sun and Mercury meet up in your 5th House of Creativity, reminding you that it is important to let your inner child out to play every once in a while. You don't need to worry about results, but if you want to make this energy count in productive ways, then try to work on an artistic project that reflects your true self."

And here is what today looked like for me;

For the first time in over a month I took most of the day off, went to have some fun and refused to worry about results. I also did some work on my garden, which here could sit as the artistic project. I would say, very accurate!

Both horoscopes today on astrology and tarot.com were bland generic, "watch your money" type of things. But, duh. Everyone needs to do that. :D

September 29, 2023​

Today marks one of the most intuitive and spiritually fulfilling days of the year for you, sweet lion, as the Aries full moon supercharges your solar ninth house. Use this energy to pursue adventure, connect with your higher power, and acquire new knowledge, looking for ways to grow on a soul level. Luck will be on your side right now as well, though a harsh square between Venus and Uranus suggests you may not want to take any risks within your profession, finances, or love life. Carve out some time for meditation when Luna cozies up with Chiron later tonight, helping you find divine healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.