AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The model you cant help but crush on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have someone else to add to my list. I was finally on Friday night when Lady Luna was on. I've been on a few other times but she's never on when I am. I was happy to see her on and I wasn't disappointed. While, I didn't have control all night of the laptop (two of my friends were checking out other cams) when I did I made sure to check in.

Lady Luna, since I know you are on this board, you are gorgeous and I enjoyed being able to finally see you on cam. :handgestures-salute:

sealteam5 said:
My favorite model is AnaVictoria, and i am pretty sure she knows it. :)

:dance: hehe nice to see you here handsome and thank you, what would a girl be without one of her faves!! :love4:

reggieholtz said:
Lady Luna, since I know you are on this board, you are gorgeous and I enjoyed being able to finally see you on cam. :handgestures-salute:

:oops:

Thank you. :D

Just_mark__ said:
Nordick said:
There are a lot of girls who keep tuggin my heart strings in various ways, but Liana25 doesn't just tug them, she yanks them out and ties them into a knot. :3
She's just the right kind of combination of hotness, edginess and sweetness, and to top off that cake, she's immensely pretty. All in all, pretty much my dream girl.

She's truly gorgeous. She's an awful tease though and a while back she committed the sin of crying on cam.
Well the teasing just makes her hotter, imo. :p And I didn't see the crying thing so I'm not gonna say anything one way or the other. Don't really care though.

I would like to add though, that she has an absolutely delightful laugh and when I said in her room I felt like listening to Flogging Molly, she put some on and danced to it. :-D

Ahhhh, that girl. :love5:

AmeliaTwist for me. A cute redhead who I went premium for after too long as a deadbeat basic on MFC. She is just so genuine. It's not even about seeing her naked any more for me, although she has a rockin' body! I swear I get just as much enjoyment when she's fully clothed and chats with us regulars about her day as when she's gets down to it in a show or group.

I agree about Amelia.

Also, after meeting KylieBright last night, i'm comfortable with admitting that i have a little bit of a pervcrush on her.

i like the best (have crushes on?), in no particular order: right now these are the girls i seem to have the most enjoyment in their rooms.

posie
ambercutie
justamber
xnatashapinkx
barbiechuu
twinkleage18 (even though she seems to be about nothing but the money i still like her alot hehe)
jalyn
skuliee
natalie0921
mstexas (although if i have to hear about that date raffle any more and the same questions asked i will die lol)

guess i have a crush on alot of girls. :oops:

AmberCutie
AlexLady
AustinWhite
FrankieChemical
MissLollipop
Sways_Way

Surprising to is the huge difference in these lady's.....

Attachments

• Ambah1.jpg
    Ambah1.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 498
hotbike0077 said:
AmberCutie

Haha, alright. I'll finally post!
I think I kinda have the hots for Austin White. Nice boobies! I love boobies :) She has gorgeous skin, hair, and eyes too! It's more of a physical thing, I haven't gotten to know her personality yet.
Not trying to brown-nose but I saw Amber oiling up before doing a group with a POV and she was SO freaking cute bouncing around, swingin' the coconuts to and fro, and then BOOM. One of the best butts I have seen. So, yeah, crush.
Posie was also freaking adorable one night. I love her drawl xD

CammiStar said:
Rosemary said:
hotbike0077 said:
AmberCutie

Haha, alright. I'll finally post!
I think I kinda have the hots for Austin White.

I'd have to agree. Her dirty talk is pretty hot too. We were both at the booth at Exxxotica and she is even more gorgeous in person. I was too shy to even say hello to her.

I'd have such a hard time talking to anyone here just because I am painfully shy in person. I think Austin White would put me in a mental freeze, like a deer in the headlights.

AlexLady
AmberCutie
AedanRayne
D0mino
Skullie
CandieCane
MilaMilanXXX
CandiedLace
LovelyLemon

I could keep going, but these are the main girls I watch & just get all retarded over. Yes, retarded.

Reactions: AedanRayne
Although the list is almost impossible for me to keep to a minimum, here are my top 4 crushes (in no particular order):

Felicity - A sincere personality & a beautiful smile
BrandiBlaze - We share the same interest (fitness), a cute voice, great dancer & every show is worth sticking around for.
XNatashaPinkX - I luv her long hair & she has a hot ass.
EmileePaige - She's pleasant to talk to & one of the few models who doesn't automatically mute basics.

Ok, so there are a few models who make me giggle like a little kid: LovelyNikki, JoleneJolene, and OOHthatLady, but there is only one model that gives me the butterflies in my tummy every time I enter her chatroom or talk to her on twitter! The very sexy, beautiful, funny, smart, wonderful, and absolutely gorgeous Kori_Love!!!!! :drool:

Attachments

• Kori_Love.jpg
    Kori_Love.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 280
There are a bunch of girls that I think would be super cool to hang out with, like JoJo, LadyBakes, Ambah, Aedan and a hot Toronto girl (I'm 5 hours from Toronto) named Eroticerica. As for crushes, girls that would make me blubber like an idiot, four come to mind:

1. ZoeMadison. OMG. So hot. So cool. How does that make any sense? It doesn't. Zoe's my #1 fav on MFC.
2. Felicity. She seems so innocent. It would be fun to corrupt her. :angry4:
3. Jett_Foxx. Hardly ever gets naked in public, but spends a lot of time in private. She also has that black hair/small boobs/pale skin look that drives me nuts in a good way.
4. Sloantime. Hardly on during the evenings, but usually on in the morning. On days off slurping a coffee and chilling with her is a great way to wake up.

Nikki said:
I tend to go through stages with models on MFC but at the moment my top 3 would have to be. in no particular order....

TinyKitty420
LittleHuman
LacieLaPlante

Though for some reason I get shy around most girls tbh :oops:

I like your taste :thumbleft:

I'll add to this Posie omg my new fave!

MilaMilan :oops: She's so many levels of gorgeous it's pretty difficult for my brain to process it.

Status
Not open for further replies.