AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The model you cant help but crush on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhohtrouble said:
I'll add to this Posie omg my new fave!

OMG, YES!!! I was in her room a few days ago, and it was my first time seeing her. Is she new? I loved her taste in music, her smile, and the fact that she was up and dancing the whole time.

I just noticed SweetDivalia on line and she is making me feel all funny inside! :eek: You are so cute and lovely!!!!

Damn, I have a crush on so many MFC hotties, most of whom I have become good friends. For example:

Inessia
BlondeKylie
Linalicious (aka Draculina)
Lorellay4u
HarmfulGirl
AlliceC
HelloJessie
LovePassion4U
TeasingLara
and of course, Agent99 (joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

ScarlettLeigh :clap:

Had the pleasure of meeting her last night, shes such a carries a good conversation that I didnt realize I spent 6 hours in her chat room lol

Also shes HOT :-D

JerMajesty said:
ScarlettLeigh :clap:

Had the pleasure of meeting her last night, shes such a carries a good conversation that I didnt realize I spent 6 hours in her chat room lol

Also shes HOT :-D

So sweet! Thank you :)

AlexiaRose said:
Its not really a crush since I dont really stay in her room since shes not speaking and anything but shes one of the prettiest girl ive seen ever
her smile is just wow!
TamiaPrincess I think something like this..
some romanian or russian studio girl

Her name is PrincessTamia and she is from the Czech Republic, as she clearly states on her profile. And I agree, she is gorgeous!

ComicOzzie said:
AlexiaRose said:
Its not really a crush since I dont really stay in her room since shes not speaking and anything but shes one of the prettiest girl ive seen ever
her smile is just wow!
TamiaPrincess I think something like this..
some romanian or russian studio girl

Her name is PrincessTamia and she is from the Czech Republic, as she clearly states on her profile. And I agree, she is gorgeous!

yeah ive seen that after ive posted i was curious ive never checked her profile before
well shes really really pretty, and im usually into curvy brunette or redhead but shes stunning.

Just discovered this one. She has a major cuteness factor going on.

Attachments

• gg2.jpg
    gg2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 632
  • gg1.jpg
    gg1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 632
For two years, my major crush was Babydoll28. Yes, a Romanian :eek:

But then she got a bf. :angry4: And I was kicked to the curb. No hope of getting my mail order bride. :crybaby:

I'm accepting new applications.

Jolene Jolene- she is so incredibly cute,personality wise and physically,and probably the one girl on here that Id have the most in common with.

Austin White-her dirty talk is INSANELY HOT! I am so jealous of her skills haha, I get all giggly when I *attempt* to dirty talk.

TeaganXXX- I love her style and shes so damn flexible!!

Jett Fox- holy shit ,that girl is insanely gorgeous, I havent caught her online alot, but she is just WOW!

I really love the idea of this post but I feel like I could be here all day writing names..

so.. :

Every Redheads
Every Brunettes
A lot of Blondies
All girls with big boobs
A lot of girls with small boobies too
All girls with nice booty
and.. well.. the rest is nice too..

My favorites:

CandieCane-seriously, she has so much in common with me it's almost freaky.
AleahJasmine-she's funny, she's hot and she's Canadian.
Tayler-I like that she's a college girl and she has a very similar music taste to me.
XNatashaPinkX-also has a great taste in music, and we have a lot of common interests.
Alicia_Latina-good taste in music, and WOW is her body unbelieveable.

I think I'd get along great with all of them.

Crushing is such a mood driven thing and subject to such quick change.... I have gone around the world in crushes but one girl on MFC has remained at the top as the rest have changed up and down. Sherlyn.
2 more on the current list are TJHeart and Carramel

Attachments

• SHER2.JPG
    SHER2.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 364
DariaPurrPurr said:
I havent watched manyyyy models cam YET,
but i have a girl crush on OliviaLuxxx, i kept smiling and giggling, she was amazing!

^_^
a big thank you, girl! yee!

LadyLuna said:
reggieholtz said:
Lady Luna, since I know you are on this board, you are gorgeous and I enjoyed being able to finally see you on cam. :handgestures-salute:

:oops:

Thank you. :D

I perved on you once--I couldn't help but smile at you on the monitor like a big goofball...FREAKING ADORABLE!
: :romance-heartsfade: :romance-heartsfade: :romance-heartsfade:

JasXo said:
Kota_Morgue (she's cute. Different but I like different)

I had to do a search because I wasn't sure if I mentioned her yet and your post reminded me! Initially when I posted in this thread I did not know about her, but since finding her I have quickly become a squealy fangirl. So, I agree! She's also the reason it finally 'clicked' in my head that I am really, really, really, really attracted to alt looking girls moreso than non-alt (with a few exceptions).

If I hadn't looked into Ambercutie's room, I probably wouldn't be on MFC. Her charm is second to none. Sweet, funny, witty, incredible smile. Have you seen that body?! Normally, I can't really help but focus on one thing- tits, ass, face- but not here. The woman is my ideal.

Sophia Locke is always a good time and is one of the most creative rooms I've been in. Hot and kinky and hilarious.

Leia Down appeals to my super-hero/villain cosplay fetish.

While I've yet to find her on cam, I have a soft spot for Rosemary due to our exchanges here.

And Lemon has made me laugh in the forums with pretty much every post. If I had a recording of her voice telling me what a good job I was doing, I'd never fail at anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.