AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The model you cant help but crush on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad this thread was brought back :)

Of course I have to first say my GF BBWSkylark

But, all that know me--know my fav model and hardcore crush is the amazing Sexxy_Bunny :oops:

JoleneBrody said:
tommy said:
sorry for OT, but does someone knows what happened to evamoretz? i miss her so much :)
She quit camming a while back for personal reasons and moved on with her life away from the adult industry.

Sorry to hear that. Eva was one of the most hilarious models on MFC. (as well as being drop-dead gorgeous.)

Malezia on streamate. Tho i have met her - and I did not running away with butterflies - She is a total sweetie and hyper sexy...

I was following her career on and off for years before meeting her - and was a fan of her work prior to meeting her - so guys - you really can meet your favorite model :)

I have two that would probably make me feel all giddy: Kori_Love & JoleneBrody-- Each for different reasons.
Jolene is such a fantastic entertainer I would be all fanboy crying out "Oh my god...Oh my god...Oh my god..." while trying to dig around for something for her to sign. I would totally not know what to say and sound like a moron, "Hurr hurr You purty and stuff..."
Kori_Love, however, makes me feel warm inside. My reaction would probably be more like a cartoon, where my eyes turn to hearts. I'd stumble with my words because I'd be overwhelmed. Who wouldn't when in the presence of an amazing woman? She's got a great personality, is very sexy, and just makes me feel young and happy. Yeah, I've got a Kori Krush. Edit: I just realized that thinking of Kori I had a hard time putting the thoughts into words.

flr666 said:
One I discovered today that all the girls here should check out

Gangsta_Louna
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Gangsta_Louna

She is sexy and she and her surroundings always look great because she knows how to use her equipment. She is particularly good with lighting - which is my specialty.

Love her, you guys totally should check her out if you haven't :thumbleft:

longest standing crush:

Amy Lemon

Newest Crush:

LeahBelle

Saddest crushes (no longer see the models)
Frankie Chemical (I use to joke that MFC stood for Miss Frankie Chemical)
KatarinaXOXO (long gone, was a huge simpsons/arrested development nerd)

Reactions: AedanRayne
Marokite said:
Jolene is such a fantastic entertainer I would be all fanboy crying out "Oh my god...Oh my god...Oh my god..." while trying to dig around for something for her to sign. I would totally not know what to say and sound like a moron, "Hurr hurr You purty and stuff..."
:lol: Whaaaaaaaaa? You crazy!

Reactions: Marokite
JoleneBrody said:
Marokite said:

I concur with Marokite me too just replace fanboy with girl, unless you're talking about my boyfriend then well just call us a fancouple :mrgreen: :oops:

Tigresslily said:
JoleneBrody said:
Marokite said:

I concur with Marokite me too just replace fanboy with girl, unless you're talking about my boyfriend then well just call us a fancouple :mrgreen: :oops:
:shock: Everyone has lost their minds! :love5:
:shhh: I smell like garlic and cigarettes in person

JoleneBrody said:
:shhh: I smell like garlic and cigarettes in person
That's better than BO and ass! I'd still hug you and shoot the shit with you.

Just don't be surprised if I end up wanting spaghetti for dinner because of the garlic. :shifty:

I have to say for the last month or so... I'm in love with PiperLuv.
Besides being simply gorgeous and highly polished at this, she is indeed the look of a woman that fantasies are made of.
If I was rich, I'd soon be poor from spending so much time in pvt with her.

Mork said:
I have to say for the last month or so... I'm in love with PiperLuv.
Besides being simply gorgeous and highly polished at this, she is indeed the look of a woman that fantasies are made of.
If I was rich, I'd soon be poor from spending so much time in pvt with her.

I don't know Piper very well, but I agree -- she is quite beautiful.

My 2 longtime favorites are both Romanian, Mairra and Acelya6. A couple that I will always perv on when they are on are AustinWhite and GoddessZoey.

Reactions: eclipse76
I've spent far too long just flitting round MFC, not really talking in rooms just popping in and out of rooms, staying for a few minutes and leaving when i used to have a lot more time to stay and chat, mainly due to the Time Zone difference of the UK to most of my favourite models

Gone back in SweetDees room for the first time in ages and stayed and she is absolutely enchanting, such a sweet (no pun intended!) girl, fantastic conversation and such a friendly room with a great bunch of regs!

AmberCutie and SophiaLocke are my big girl crushes.

I would go full derp if I ever met them.

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Based purely on looks: MiuMiu
She's not much to talk to at all. But she is just the cutest damn thing ever. If I ever met her in person and she looks as good as she does online, I would probably sit there and turn red and not have a syllable to utter to her.

My overall favorite though has to be TJHeart or Teagan_J or whatever the hell she goes by now. Not only is she a beautiful girl, but some of the most hilarious conversations I've ever witnessed on MFC have happened in her room. She is always laid back and willing to talk about anything, even if the stories are disgusting and embarrassing for her, she's down.
TJ would be fun to meet, have a few beers with, and people watch.

Kunra9 said:
But she is just the cutest damn thing ever. If I ever met her in person and she looks as good as she does online, I would probably sit there and turn red and not have a syllable to utter to her.

Yeah, MiuMiu is like an adorable dollbaby. :)

Reactions: UncleThursday
Kunra9 said:
She's not much to talk to at all. But she is just the cutest damn thing ever.
What a horrible thing to say about a person :lol:
i confess i have the same issue with Stacy_doll ^^ I don't even know if she can speak english, I'm just staring like an idjit..........

Attachments

• xxx004.jpg
    xxx004.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 278
FrenchKitty said:
Kunra9 said:
i confess i have the same issue with Stacy_doll ^^ I don't even know if she can speak english, I'm just staring like an idjit..........

That's some high level chat going on in her room, complete with a boner emote. :dance:

ComicOzzie said:
FrenchKitty said:
Kunra9 said:

That's some high level chat going on in her room, complete with a boner emote. :dance:
Stacy_doll (previously known as RocknRollbabe or something like that, right?) is drop dead, absolutely, fantastically GORGEOUS. But she doesn't seem to talk all that much, or do anything particularly exciting ( so to speak) and she gets upwards of 4000 viewers at times. :shock:

I'm a mix of jealous and curious and astounded.

AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:
FrenchKitty said:
Kunra9 said:

Stacy_doll (previously known as RocknRollbabe or something like that, right?) is drop dead, absolutely, fantastically GORGEOUS. But she doesn't seem to talk all that much, or do anything particularly exciting ( so to speak) and she gets upwards of 4000 viewers at times. :shock:

Yeah, but if the doods in that screen grab are a representative sample of those 4000 viewers, then I'd argue you've got nothing to be jealous of ;)

AmberCutie said:

Do you really want over 3000 freeloaders?

I agree with Shaun,
I dislike a room when it is packed, any witty comments are lost in a sea of "tits BB"" or U SKPE?!
I tend to leave the top end rooms well alone because i prefer the social aspect of MFC

Reactions: Always_Tim
AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:
FrenchKitty said:
Kunra9 said:

Lol she says she lives in London on her profile(no idea if she does, but I don't think so) and I CONSTANTLY get guys going "is this girl really english?" when I'm like "um... no" Half of them stop watching her! So many british guys are so nationalist! I noticed her a while ago because I thought she might be english too and was curious if there were any uk girls in top 20 (at the time she was in the top 20). She is gorgeous, and seems like a perfectly nice girl, but like you said, she doesn't really do that much on cam, earlier she was wearing the same old baggy top sat in front of the camera, lots of make up, but yeah, very casual dress, she had 5000 viewers! She does do public shows though. I think she's just got a new boob job and it does seem to be making a big difference!

Isabella_deL said:
AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:
FrenchKitty said:
Kunra9 said:

Lol she says she lives in London on her profile(no idea if she does, but I don't think so) and I CONSTANTLY get guys going "is this girl really english?" when I'm like "um... no" Half of them stop watching her! So many british guys are so nationalist! I noticed her a while ago because I thought she might be english too and was curious if there were any uk girls in top 20 (at the time she was in the top 20). She is gorgeous, and seems like a perfectly nice girl, but like you said, she doesn't really do that much on cam, earlier she was wearing the same old baggy top sat in front of the camera, lots of make up, but yeah, very casual dress, she had 5000 viewers! She does do public shows though. I think she's just got a new boob job and it does seem to be making a big difference!

I know i cant see a lot of the UK models because im from the UK but i can understand where they are coming from, Theres a lot of models pretending to be from the UK that appear in our filter that clearly are not, its quite frustrating!

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Status
Not open for further replies.