AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The model you cant help but crush on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I psted in here before, but I'm too lazy to look back and readd all of them to this one, although it's a safe bet that I still have a bit of a crush on most, if not all of them.

My newest crush is DoctorVen because she's gorgeous, geeky and super easy to talk to, which is saying something for me.

A_Cute_Mew said:
I posted this in the models only section, but after finding out the existence of this thread, I felt I'd be even more open about my pervings on these fine ladies :cool:
Good list.

And I got unlazy and checked my old post in here, definitely still have a crush on all three even though I haven't seen pennystrange in ages :(

I also have to add SophiaLocke and Ambercutie herself, even though I haven't been that active in either of their rooms everything I've seen from this is awesome.

I could probably add a whole host of others, but I think those will do for now.

I have being admiring and perving :oops: on a lot of ladies on MFC, but my all time favorites are:

JoleneBrody - she's just amazing: funny, gorgeous, goofy and listens to great music :D - she really is my role-model
BarbieChuu - she's so damn cute :love4: and I do love her bewbies :D

D0mino - so laid back & gorgeous, great music and I might wanna make love with her brain lol

GinnyPotter - first model I visited when I joined mfc, she's cute, bubbly and I swear she might be the most active girl on mfc (jumps, dances and shags non-stop)

I do like a lot of models on mfc, it's just hard for me to catch them online, because of the time difference.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Avalyn!
FionaSabbath!
Hexxen666!
And there's this one girl on here who I am terribly attracted to based on the pictures I've seen of her right here on the forum, but I have yet to see her cam... but... wow, girl is such a megababe I'm shy to say who!

Reactions: LadyLuna
MissViolaine said:
Avalyn!
FionaSabbath!
Hexxen666!
And there's this one girl on here who I am terribly attracted to based on the pictures I've seen of her right here on the forum, but I have yet to see her cam... but... wow, girl is such a megababe I'm shy to say who!

Im sure the mystery model would be flattered :twocents-02cents:

AllNaturalNicole on Streamate

totally in love :h: been perving on her past two nights

I got bored on Streamate tonight, and started checking other rooms instead of focusing on my own. Spidey is my new crush. I'm pretty sure she used to be on livejas as Jana.

http://spidey.cammodels.com

Attachments

• spidey.jpg
    spidey.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 562
KickAz, KimberlyJames, and AmberCutie. My goodness I could probably make a list; there are so many pretty girls I run across while doing my perv studies. Haha

Reactions: Kickaz
Three that come to mind first are Aella,Kickaz,Tesla! :love5:
But, I am bashful so. If I did meet one of these fantastic ladies I am sure I would not be able to talk and would probably wet myself. :oops:

Reactions: Kickaz
I perv sometimes :) - lately more since I have been sick :

Morella (I freaking love her I want to have a drink w/ her and have her do my makeup!)
Brina_ (shes so gorgeous)
Aspen Rae (first girl i ever watched and she's the reason i joined mfc)
Austin White (can i just say wow!)
Aella ( her mime act and other stuff on cam is so AMAZING!!!)
Sexxy Bunny
Sophia Locke

there are deff more I could be here all day if i listed all the lovely ladies I like =)

Reactions: AspenRae and Aella
JJasione. She's so PRETTY. :oops:
Also, Morella. I love her costumes, she seems so creative and she's so, so hot.

Morella
AustinWhite
GinnyPotter

I love Morella's style. Everything about her is wow!
AustinWhite caught my attention one night with a spanking device and oh my lordy! I couldn't take my eyes away.
And GinnyPotter... I just always find myself going back to see her, over and over and over again. Lol

I don't get to express my crushiness via tokens all the time, but I'm crushin' on the following pretty hard right now.

1. AmberCutie
2. KayleePond
3. JoleneBrody

I would explain why for each, but my post would get incredibly long. So......that is all.

DuoShi said:
I don't get to express my crushiness via tokens all the time, but I'm crushin' on the following pretty hard right now.

1. AmberCutie
2. KayleePond
3. JoleneBrody is smelly

I would explain why for each, but my post would get incredibly long. So......that is all.

I helped :-D

JoleneBrody said:
DuoShi said:

1. AmberCutie
2. KayleePond
3. JoleneBrody is smelly

I helped :-D

It's like.....you're in my head or something. GTFO!!!1111!

Reactions: JoleneBrody
DuoShi said:

1. AmberCutie
2. KayleePond
3. JoleneBrody

I someone showed me this list when I started camming I would probably cry. I'm in a sandwich between two of the models I admire most in a post by a super wonderful member! /swoon.

Thank you Duo, it is an honor! :love7:

DuoShi said:

1. AmberCutie
2. KayleePond
3. JoleneBrody

Your "post", eh? Is that what you call it? :-D

mynameisbob84 said:
DuoShi said:

1. AmberCutie
2. KayleePond
3. JoleneBrody

Your "post", eh? Is that what you call it? :-D

Only on Sundays. :mnod

Reactions: KayleePond
The main one for me by a long shot is Nelly_ (http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Nelly_)
She's an amazing person. Please go check her out and if you like her, tip her. She deserves it. :thumbleft:

Others include AthenaBlaze (aka. MissVoluptuis), Aella, and AngelaWhite.

Reactions: Aella
GenXoxo said:
JJasione. She's so PRETTY. :oops:
Also, Morella. I love her costumes, she seems so creative and she's so, so hot.

Oh my God Gen! Thank you thank you :romance-wub:

I may or may not creep your Twitter from time to time too :oops:

Maybe it's to be expected, but...AspenRae and TheBadGF. I wish I could be those two...they seem so nice and like loads of fun, and watching them is entrancing. They're gorgeous. Also I'm super jealous of anyone with fake boobs xD I'm so tired of my 34Bs and need me some upgradeage here.

Status
Not open for further replies.