AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The model you cant help but crush on.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like her new nic and look with the 'new' boobies, blonde hair and no lip ring is well approved by the pervs. Stacy is running a 12 hour 'camathon' today. I caught her first hour and she was chatting quite a lot.
In there was perhaps the best 'lolwtf' member comment of the day... "Wow.. you sound so wet.. kind of like when I'm fucking a cantaloupe I've microwaved for 20 seconds." :lol:
At that time her numbers were 5300+ and it seemed that all she was concerned about was posting a screengrab of the count on her page.

I checked her room out just now. I don't think it's a room I'd visit again purely because she doesn't engage with the room at all. I was in there for about five minutes and I don't think she acknowledged one member.
But I can see why she's so popular. She's just so incredibly, inconcievably beautiful :love5:

Reactions: FrenchKitty
I investigated Stacy_Doll for two minutes and learned several things. She speaks English with an accent my untrained ear can not place, she says she is not British, and she also seems to like metal and monster energy drinks when doing marathon cam sessions. She was lively and chatting with her room. She seems to be a perfectly normal cam model to me.

mynameisbob84 said:
I checked her room out just now. I don't think it's a room I'd visit again purely because she doesn't engage with the room at all. I was in there for about five minutes and I don't think she acknowledged one member.
But I can see why she's so popular. She's just so incredibly, inconcievably beautiful :love5:
Agree. I just did likewise. lol I don't blame her for not talking much with some of the idiotic posts.

With over 2,000 people in her room:

largecockmm: why wont u watch my cam stacy
largecockmm: i tip u and my cam is on

And some other fool kept begging her to go private.

Yeah I'm not trying to rip on MiuMiu, I guess it did sound kind of mean. But she doesn't talk much. And most of the time her music is cranked up so loud that it's overpowering her mic and sounds terrible, and when she talks the music completely drowns her out.

But she falls into the category of "who the fuck cares if she can talk.. LOOK AT HER!"

Kunra9 said:
Yeah I'm not trying to rip on MiuMiu, I guess it did sound kind of mean. But she doesn't talk much. And most of the time her music is cranked up so loud that it's overpowering her mic and sounds terrible, and when she talks the music completely drowns her out.

But she falls into the category of "who the fuck cares if she can talk.. LOOK AT HER!"
She's absolutely adorable when she does talk, though.

Shaun__ said:
AmberCutie said:
Stacy_doll (previously known as RocknRollbabe or something like that, right?) is drop dead, absolutely, fantastically GORGEOUS. But she doesn't seem to talk all that much, or do anything particularly exciting ( so to speak) and she gets upwards of 4000 viewers at times. :shock:

I'm a mix of jealous and curious and astounded.

Do you really want over 3000 freeloaders?
I wouldn't necessarily expect a member to understand the feeling, but I'm going to bet a lot of other models can relate. It's the "what is she doing that I'm not that warrants such a large room count?" feeling. It's a common thing among females even, not just cam girls, to compare themselves to other girls in such a way.

And clearly they aren't ALL freeloaders, as she is #2 on miss MFC right now and obviously has made an epic shit-ton of tokens this month. ;) With a camscore of 26k, meaning she makes those tokens in at least half the time that I do. I know I'm not out of the ordinary to be curious as to what makes this girl tick if she can do so well so fast.

Shaun__ said:
I investigated Stacy_Doll for two minutes and learned several things. She speaks English with an accent my untrained ear can not place, she says she is not British, and she also seems to like metal and monster energy drinks when doing marathon cam sessions. She was lively and chatting with her room. She seems to be a perfectly normal cam model to me.

I really do want to catch her in her normal element, but it just seems any time I've popped in her room, she's kinda just standing or sitting around and only typing in chat, not talking out loud. As I said, I find her extremely attractive, and if I could catch her being engaging, I'd likely be reeled in like so many other people are.

AmberCutie said:
I wouldn't necessarily expect a member to understand the feeling, but I'm going to bet a lot of other models can relate. It's the "what is she doing that I'm not that warrants such a large room count?" feeling. It's a common thing among females even, not just cam girls, to compare themselves to other girls in such a way.

And clearly they aren't ALL freeloaders, as she is #2 on miss MFC right now and obviously has made an epic shit-ton of tokens this month. ;) With a camscore of 26k, meaning she makes those tokens in at least half the time that I do. I know I'm not out of the ordinary to be curious as to what makes this girl tick if she can do so well so fast.
Well I know for sure what she has that I don't lol.......
I don't look like I was manufactured to be as HOT as is possible to look at without making human brains everywhere explode............

Reactions: UncleThursday
She gets naked a lot, and when not naked, only wears knickers and a top.
I hope I'm not bringing news to anyone here when I reveal than men like to see naked girls.

Also her shows last, its not countdown, 5 mins show, all clothes back on, "right why arent u tipping for the next show?"

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Just_mark__ said:
I hope I'm not bringing news to anyone here when I reveal than men like to see naked girls.

Also her shows last, its not countdown, 5 mins show, all clothes back on, "right why arent u tipping for the next show?"
1000's of girls get naked (and stay naked for hours) on MFC. Stacy has got a little something else, obviously, hence the curiosity. :)

FrenchKitty said:
AmberCutie said:

Well I know for sure what she has that I don't lol.......
I don't look like I was manufactured to be as HOT as is possible to look at without making human brains everywhere explode............

Well Stacy certainly isn't English but I thought she might have moved to England, (I know a couple of eastern european cam girls that moved to England), but after watching her more I don't think Stacy is one of those girls.

She is almost too perfect, all of her features are symmetrical, gorgeous skin, big eyes yada yada. I keep thinking she is one of those sex dolls from the Terminator movies :mrgreen: Still I was impressed with her 12 hour camathon she was active and engaging even on hour 10.

AmberCutie said:
Just_mark__ said:

1000's of girls get naked (and stay naked for hours) on MFC. Stacy has got a little something else, obviously, hence the curiosity. :)

You tend to stay naked a lot and you do pretty well too :)

Regarding Stacy Doll, for some reason, she blocks Chicago, because I have never seen her online, even when the top 100 list shows her as being online. :(

ComicOzzie said:
Regarding Stacy Doll, for some reason, she blocks Chicago, because I have never seen her online, even when the top 100 list shows her as being online. :(

We can't block cities, only states. Therefore, she doesn't block Chicago, she blocks Illinois.

Reactions: ComicOzzie
LadyLuna said:
ComicOzzie said:

We can't block cities, only states. Therefore, she doesn't block Chicago, she blocks Illinois.
or just Ozzie :toothy9:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
ComicOzzie said:

Also a possibility. I was just upset by his trying to point out a specific city. Other people might get the idea that a model who blocks where they live must live in their own town, instead of thinking that the model could be anywhere in the state.

Note: many models also block states where they have a lot of family, whether or not they live in said state.

Jupiter551 said:
LadyLuna said:
ComicOzzie said:

Sweet! Banned by reputation. :clap:

Just_mark__ said:
AmberCutie said:
Just_mark__ said:

**woosh**

I give up.

Carry on.

AmberCutie said:
Just_mark__ said:
AmberCutie said:
Just_mark__ said:

**woosh**

I give up.

Carry on.

Reactions: AmberCutie
AmberCutie said:
ComicOzzie said:
FrenchKitty said:
Kunra9 said:
Based purely on looks: MiuMiu
She's not much to talk to at all. But she is just the cutest damn thing ever.
What a horrible thing to say about a person :lol:
i confess i have the same issue with Stacy_doll ^^ I don't even know if she can speak english, I'm just staring like an idjit..........

That's some high level chat going on in her room, complete with a boner emote. :dance:
Stacy_doll (previously known as RocknRollbabe or something like that, right?) is drop dead, absolutely, fantastically GORGEOUS. But she doesn't seem to talk all that much, or do anything particularly exciting ( so to speak) and she gets upwards of 4000 viewers at times. :shock:

I'm a mix of jealous and curious and astounded.

She does talk, Amber. But she's German, so I think she doesn't talk all that much because of her accent.

And yes, she was formerly RockNRollBabe. Hell, I remember I added her to my list just for her face maybe two years back. Back then she was a good 30 or so pounds heavier, though. Then I remember one day, I saw her on, hadn't seen her in a while, so I clicked on her. And I was like :eek: :shock: because she had lost all the extra weight and looks pretty much like she does, now (minus the new boobs).

I think one of the best days for me on MFC was the day her and DarthAmberle got together. Two super hot girls with accents, and DarthAmberle with the cutest giggle on the entire planet. :p

Crumb said:
I'm starting to crush on AnnaMolli

now, if only I could bring myself to talk in her room

She's super cool, man. Just do it. She's a gamer and just all around awesome. Oh, and hot as fuck. :p

I don't quite get the whole blue wig thing she's had going on for a while, but it doesn't make her any less cool or hot.Maybe she's trying to be more anime looking for a time. :shrug:

The_Brown_Fox said:
Kunra9 said:
Based purely on looks: MiuMiu
But she is just the cutest damn thing ever. If I ever met her in person and she looks as good as she does online, I would probably sit there and turn red and not have a syllable to utter to her.

Yeah, MiuMiu is like an adorable dollbaby. :)

She is super cute with an AMZINGTASTIC body. No doubt about it.

:think: Makes me wonder if there's a 'cute face, amazing body thread' on here. I know a few models who fall into that category. You see her face and you're like, aww she's cute. Then you see her body and you're like :eek: :shock: :scared-eek:

Isabella_deL said:
Lol she says she lives in London on her profile(no idea if she does, but I don't think so) and I CONSTANTLY get guys going "is this girl really english?" when I'm like "um... no" Half of them stop watching her! So many british guys are so nationalist! I noticed her a while ago because I thought she might be english too and was curious if there were any uk girls in top 20 (at the time she was in the top 20). She is gorgeous, and seems like a perfectly nice girl, but like you said, she doesn't really do that much on cam, earlier she was wearing the same old baggy top sat in front of the camera, lots of make up, but yeah, very casual dress, she had 5000 viewers! She does do public shows though. I think she's just got a new boob job and it does seem to be making a big difference!

She does live in the UK, Isabella. That's how her and DarthAmberle got together. Amberle is Swiss, but also lives in the UK. I can't comment on if they live in London, however. There is a true Brit who has been right around the top 20 for the past few months, though. Deeeeelicious (I might have one too many E's or not enough).

She does do public shows, which is probably a big reason, along with her being gorgeous and all, for her current rank (last time I checked she was #1, but that was a few days back).

As to her boob job... I can't say, because I haven't seen them since she got it done. But she already had mega boobs. I mean, like Amber's boobs big, BEFORE the surgery. I'm actually kind of afraid to know how big they are now.

UncleThursday said:
Crumb said:
I'm starting to crush on AnnaMolli

now, if only I could bring myself to talk in her room

She's super cool, man. Just do it. She's a gamer and just all around awesome. Oh, and hot as fuck. :p

I don't quite get the whole blue wig thing she's had going on for a while, but it doesn't make her any less cool or hot.Maybe she's trying to be more anime looking for a time. :shrug:
:eek: it's a wig?? I just thought it was a dye job
besides, wig or dye, I love her hair like that

I don't talk much because my internet sucks in the evening/peak hours (during the times she's on) and no matter what vid feed I watch, the video and audio are super choppy. I typically can't understand anything a model says so I don't bother or I log off.
I wish it was something I could fix, but it's a infrastructure issue with my ISP as i've already brought this up with tech support. Late night and early morning are my ideal times to perv if I want to take part in room chat (if she's talker instead of a typer)

Crumb said:
:eek: it's a wig?? I just thought it was a dye job
besides, wig or dye, I love her hair like that

I don't talk much because my internet sucks in the evening/peak hours (during the times she's on) and no matter what vid feed I watch, the video and audio are super choppy. I typically can't understand anything a model says so I don't bother or I log off.
I wish it was something I could fix, but it's a infrastructure issue with my ISP as i've already brought this up with tech support. Late night and early morning are my ideal times to perv if I want to take part in room chat (if she's talker instead of a typer)

Her natural hair is long and brown. Almost 3/4 of the way down her back.

She's on, now. It's 1:40 am Eastern. Not sure what time zone you are in. She's in Cali, so she might be on for a few more hours.

UncleThursday said:
Isabella_deL said:
Lol she says she lives in London on her profile(no idea if she does, but I don't think so) and I CONSTANTLY get guys going "is this girl really english?" when I'm like "um... no" Half of them stop watching her! So many british guys are so nationalist! I noticed her a while ago because I thought she might be english too and was curious if there were any uk girls in top 20 (at the time she was in the top 20). She is gorgeous, and seems like a perfectly nice girl, but like you said, she doesn't really do that much on cam, earlier she was wearing the same old baggy top sat in front of the camera, lots of make up, but yeah, very casual dress, she had 5000 viewers! She does do public shows though. I think she's just got a new boob job and it does seem to be making a big difference!

She does live in the UK, Isabella. That's how her and DarthAmberle got together. Amberle is Swiss, but also lives in the UK. I can't comment on if they live in London, however. There is a true Brit who has been right around the top 20 for the past few months, though. Deeeeelicious (I might have one too many E's or not enough).

She does do public shows, which is probably a big reason, along with her being gorgeous and all, for her current rank (last time I checked she was #1, but that was a few days back).

As to her boob job... I can't say, because I haven't seen them since she got it done. But she already had mega boobs. I mean, like Amber's boobs big, BEFORE the surgery. I'm actually kind of afraid to know how big they are now.

There's Hollywould who's British and at least Top 100 if not Top 20. There used to be a Top 50ish British model called Yuffie too.

mynameisbob84 said:
UncleThursday said:
Isabella_deL said:

There's Hollywould who's British and at least Top 100 if not Top 20. There used to be a Top 50ish British model called Yuffie too.

Isn't Genabeth British as well? Or is she Scottish? :/ She never speaks so I can't really tell, but I know she's up there.

Just one more thing about Stacy_Doll... if you haven't seen it, her back tattoo is GREAT, even though it is just line work. Just thought I would mention.

So I got a bit of an insta-crush on this girl the other night.

Somehow I stumbled across her on page three but so glad I did.

Her screen name is WebcamBabe

She is Romanian, but doesn't work in a studio.

Just has a super adorable look to her.

Her chat was empty so I managed to carry on a decent conversation with her. She was super cute and funny and laughed at all of my dumb jokes. Pretty sure it was love :)

Attachments

• webcambabe.jpg
    webcambabe.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 135
I posted this in the models only section, but after finding out the existence of this thread, I felt I'd be even more open about my pervings on these fine ladies :cool:

JoleneBrody-I literally can't leave her room whenever I enter it. Me and other unnamed model friends perv on you at the same time. Omg love her! :love5:

SpankAmber-dat ass

Miss_Lollipop-I have a basic account that shows a pokemon avatar named Lollipup (yes, I will gladly be her bitch)

A_Poker_Babe-is soo freakin' cute and sweet! love her taste in pets too :-D

SophiaLocke-Please come over and spank me! Can anyone tell I'm a sub to hot ladies yet?

VeronicaChaos-I nearly came when I just saw her profile

NerdgasmGirl-Everything about her look is so cute and makes me mushy :-D

FrankieChemical-I think I have a type :)

Ratical_Rat-As I've told her whether she knows it or not she's my self-proclaimed lover! She clapped on cam while she was perving on me, so I'm guessing she's fine with that.

KayleePond-'s creative shows omg love you!

DoctorVen-I wish my body was able to do what yours does lol

PlayboyMeagan-she's a doll, so cute!

FrenchKitty-bff and cute accent. Adorable when she spanks herself.

MissyLuvsU-I think I might be vain here, because people often confuse us. :?

ChrryBlossom-You are the single best perv ever! A perv that I think is hot! Plus when I'm bored I always know you're on in pm for hot pm chat :oops:

CarinaChateau her burlesque is hypnotizing :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.