AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Opposite of Pet Peeves, Yo

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessi

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
May 17, 2011
Twitter Username
@JessiDeer
MFC Username
JessiDeer
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/43191/JessiDeer/
I don't know the word for it. Its like the opposite of a peeve. Those tiny little moments that just make you go "aaahhhhh". I thought these would be nice things to share.

I'll start:

Stepping out of the shower onto a clean, warm floor and NOT getting pet hair and dust stuck on your clean toesies.
The satisfaction of having everything in its place
The feeling after all your homework is done

Stuff like that?

Walking out in to the sun in the morning after a storm...it's all quiet, that clear, blue, cloudless sky. Sun beaming down on you, no humidity, all nice and warm.

Like the first day in another world, that clean smell, like when you were a child walking out in the light, feeling that sun on your face. When you first could contemplate what a great day was and the adventure it held.

A morning like that, makes the day better no matter how dicey things get later on, you got that morning to remember, to fall back on.

When I forget to blow out tea light in the oil warmer and it keeps burning until it's out so that my WHOLE house smells like wonderful baked goods, lavender or roses. Mmmmm....

When I manage to get the whole house decluttered and cleaned and there's all this extra space that wasn't there before (if only it would last!)

ive got two! the first is the feeling of sliding between clean fresh sheets right after a hot shower. even better when the shower was post coital lol

the other is the feeling of dancing naked, or half naked at least in a hot summer rain. amaaaaazing! we usually get like 4 or 5 of those around here in the summer and i eyeball the weather channel daily waiting for the right conditions to show up for them

ooo forgot one! curling up under a thick blanket in winter with my dog curled up at my back and my cat purring on my hip or chest.... absolute heaven!

When my daughter falls asleep holding onto my thumb because she doesn't want mommy to disappear even if her eyes are closed.

The smell of a fresh bag of haribo gummy bears.

The moment super hot water hits your scalp in the shower. Especially when you're having sinus issues.

A cool breeze on the porch with a cup of tea and a book.

My grandmother's beef stew.

That moment when you hear a new band/artist and realize that there is still hope for the music industry.

Definitely agree on the cool breeze + warm beverage one. So nice.

• That first stretch after waking up.
  • A nice hot shower on my back.
  • Warm, comfy socks when it's cold.
  • The content feeling after a meal when you were hungry but didn't over eat.
  • Driving down the highway on a spring or fall day with the windows down and some good music playing.

When I finish a painting.
When I come in from the cold, and I get to slip into a hot bath with a book.
When I go out shopping, and get to put all the groceries neatly away. ^_^

When I had itchy hives all over, the feeling of stepping into a really hot (to the max) shower. I know it's supposedly "bad" to do this, and I'm not really sure why. But ahhh.....serenity now...serenity now..... :)

- coming home and having a hug attack from my two boys
- eating the first bite of a quarterpounder (maybe i shouldn't eat the whole damn thing next time :lol: )
- the smell of my house after baking apple pie
- the first cigarette after a hot shower

When a girl truly knows the sexy way to slap her own ass.

Not just a flat palmed repeated loud patting on the butt.

But one of those hot ass slaps with a slight grip at the end of it.

Yeah. That's the stuff.

*That moment between staged or posed shots when my subject thinks nothing is going on... Gold. After I've gotten the shots I need... those moments between are the shots I want.

*Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

*The quiet satisfaction of a thankless good deed. You know, when you just do something that needs to be done... anonymously... for the benefit of someone that will never know whodunnit or whydeydidit.

Having slow intense sex in the summer rain...

To turn and see your lover looking at you with a smile and then and now know, that you are Home...
That feeling, that look, that speaks a thousand words :)

Oh hell, I'm all emotional just thinking about it... loll Silly me !

Reactions: LadyLuna
Some of my warm fuzzies...
Ice cold beer after a long day in oppressive heat.
The satisfaction of getting things done right the first time, ahead of schedule.
First sip of a really good cup o' coffee in the morning.
That first bite of your favorite slice of pizza.
Being out on the water watching a beautiful sunrise/sunset.
That initial excitement of a big fish slammin' your bait presentation.
Screaming drags.
The serenity of being out in nature away from people.
Unexpectedly seeing a beautiful woman smile at you.
The exhilaration of twisting the throttle on a fast motorcycle.
Puppies and happy doggies.

oh....pet pervs

sitting outside in boxers early on a chilly summer morning, when you just know it's gonna be over 100 in 4 or 5 hours.
opening an avocado and seeing that it's perfect
swimming in the dark
the smell of a ribeye on the barby......and fresh cut grass
when a photoshop/ai session wraps up all the loose ends of a project, and leaves me convinced that it was a good idea, after all
the warmth of deep dish blackberry pie, against the soft sweetness of vanilla ice cream
a pocketful of change...unless it's pennies

those warm fuzzies that you get when...
- you wake up in the middle of nowhere while camping and know that you are the only one looking at that sunrise from that vantage point.
- when you release the arrow and you know it's going to be all but a perfect shot at the target.
- that smell as the fire starts going and the coffee is just starting to get warm.
- that feeling you get when someone that you look up to tells you "GOOD JOB"
- that feeling you get when you get a famous comic to laugh like a school girl at one of your jokes.
- when you hear the voice of the person you are in love with on the phone when they are away.

yeah, could keep this one going for awhile

Getting my ponytail right on the first try.

That moment when everyone leaves home for the day and you're left in the peace and quiet for a while.

Beating a level of a game that you've been trying so hard to win.

Checking out with a major purchase and getting it at a discount you didn't know was available.

southsamurai said:
Nordling said:
Huckleberry dumplings.

recipe pleeeeaassseee!
:) I wish I had the recipe my mom used. Years after I had left home, I asked her how she made them, and SHE SAID SHE'D FORGOTTEN! smh

Anyway, huckleberries are harder to come by now, so I generally use blueberries, which work just fine. You'll need to experiment but place the blueberries into a saucepan with a lid and with sugar and a small amount of water (the ratios are what you'll have to experiment with, what Mom forgot). Then bring the sauce up to a slow simmer and using the recipe on the side of a Bisquick box, drop the dumplings into the sauce, cover until they're done...

Serve the dumplings in bowls and pour a little top cream over them. They'll be VERY hot so give them a few minutes to cool down a bit.

Yum!

That first sip of Coke after not having any soda in a day or two.

Reactions: DoctorVen
Damn it! Now I need to go make pie because of this thread!

Nordling, I grew up with a huge huckleberry bush ouside my bedroom window. One of the best things was picking them straight off the branches and eating them while they were still warm from the sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.