AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Pizza Guy's BIG Surprize

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store

Attachments

• Snapshot(86).jpg
    Snapshot(86).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 644
  • Snapshot(85).jpg
    Snapshot(85).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 643
  • Snapshot(84).jpg
    Snapshot(84).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 643
I delivered pizzas for a few years way back when. Never had this happen at a residence, but we did deliver regularly to one nudie bar where the girls had no inclination to cover up while paying for their pizza. We used to like giving that run to the newest guy with just the address, no warning, just to get his reaction/comments when he returned! :lol:

Bocefish said:
This gimmick has been used dozens and dozens of times on MFC.

The real gutsy (or insane) girls go further doing the "nude drive-thru" bit. A far riskier stunt as this couple found out the hard way recently....

http://tinyurl.com/85dc9zj

StanislavJ said:
Bocefish said:

The real gutsy (or insane) girls go further doing the "nude drive-thru" bit. A far riskier stunt as this couple found out the hard way recently....

Dunno, the drive-thru may be riskier as far as the cops are concerned, but I'd say having a delivery person come to the door of the place you LIVE and seeing you naked might lead to scarier aftermath.

AmberCutie said:
StanislavJ said:
Bocefish said:

Dunno, the drive-thru may be riskier as far as the cops are concerned, but I'd say having a delivery person come to the door of the place you LIVE and seeing you naked might lead to scarier aftermath.

Point well taken, Amber. Plus doing it in your own doorway is not a legal defense, either -- even if you are on your own property, if you can potentially be seen by the public, it's still considered public indecency. (And if you rent rather than own, it's a good way to get evicted...)

Miss Lollipop just did a phenomenal show, she went outside, did a quick streak, then sat down and came. I got some screenies but I'm waiting on her permission to post some.

Seriously though, that took some major balls, there were people around, apparently a few were standing outside her window afterwards giggling.

AmberCutie said:
StanislavJ said:
Bocefish said:

Thats what some where saying in her chat room, but she said the reason why she did it is because she's moving into a new apartment. (hence the boxes in the hall way).

Parsnippy said:
Miss Lollipop just did a phenomenal show, she went outside, did a quick streak, then sat down and came. I got some screenies but I'm waiting on her permission to post some.

Seriously though, that took some major balls, there were people around, apparently a few were standing outside her window afterwards giggling.

I missed the streak, but saw her quick outdoor cum. I think she's raising the bar in friendly "competition" with ScarletRaven -- Lolli was in Scarlet's room earlier as she did a quick parking lot streak, and someone claimed Lolli would never do that, which she protested and I guess took as a challenge. I love Scarlet, but given the location of Lolli's little escapade, she's kind of upped the ante. (Scarlet's streaks tend to take place in technically public, but relatively safe spots where the nearest potential witnesses are a considerable distance away.)

I'm conflicted about these sorts of stunts -- they make for entertaining viewing, but I'd hate to see a model arrested or assaulted doing them. (Especially Scarlet, who has 4 kids that she could potentially have taken from her.)

I guess as long as they are assuming the risk, and are going to do it anyway, so be it. I'd be more personally concerned if I knew the model personally. (Another MFC model, whom I have chatted with offline, once did a very risky hallway cum show outside her own apartment door at 4:30 on a workday afternoon. I chided her for taking such a chance, especially as it was alcohol-fueled and very impromptu.)

AmberCutie said:
but I'd say having a delivery person come to the door of the place you LIVE and seeing you naked might lead to scarier aftermath.
Yeah I often wonder why women who do these kinds of stunts don't think about the worst case scenario. Let's face it just because most guys may not act inappropriate there are some guys who would not think twice about it.

Plus the fact that the guy will probably share her address on the Internet or very least with his friends.

Parsnippy said:
Just got permission to post these :D

Never see that sort of thing happen where I live. Of course, as I live in a 55+ retirement park, I wouldn't want to see any of the residents doing this! (Now, if any of them had a visiting 20-ish granddaughter who were so inclined...) ;)

StanislavJ said:
Parsnippy said:
Just got permission to post these :D

Never see that sort of thing happen where I live. Of course, as I live in a 55+ retirement park, I wouldn't want to see any of the residents doing this! (Now, if any of them had a visiting 20-ish granddaughter who were so inclined...) ;)
Kudos for having the courage but goddamn isn't that kinda risky? lol

CallMeWilliam said:
Let's face it just because most guys may not act inappropriate there are some guys who would not think twice about it.
As for the pizzaman thing THIS. Especially if they don't know they're live on camera which presumably they don't. Wrong guy, smaller naked girl, close the door behind him and it could get extremely ugly before anyone is able to stop it. I at least hope they have a male or someone else there in the house to watch out for them.

I also wonder...what the hell happens when you call the pizza dude, and about the time he's going to show up your friendly mother/brother/buddy/girl-guide/grandmother/mormon knocks on the door?

Unless these are all setups, we're going to see this sooner or later lol.

Jupiter551 said:
CallMeWilliam said:
Let's face it just because most guys may not act inappropriate there are some guys who would not think twice about it.
As for the pizzaman thing THIS. Especially if they don't know they're live on camera which presumably they don't. Wrong guy, smaller naked girl, close the door behind him and it could get extremely ugly before anyone is able to stop it.

Unless these are all setups, we're going to see this sooner or later lol.

Like watching an auto race, waiting for the inevitable crash. The more "naked pizza" stunts that get performed, the higher the odds that, sooner or later, one of them is going to end badly. There is always risk when you involve unknowing members of the general public, or perform your erotic stunts in an uncontrollable environment. Yet it is that very risk that fuels the adrenalin rush of the performer, and the voyeuristic interest of the viewers.

Some of the more public stunts are, if not totally "setup," at least more prepared and controlled than appears at first glance. Again, I love ScarletRaven -- she has a great personality and puts on an entertaining show -- but if you watch her a lot, you realize that at least some of her public shennanigans are crafted more to present an illusion of great danger than a serious risk. Her restaurant and drive-thru bits, for example, tend to take place at the same venues where at least some of the folk know her and are in on the gag. I've even heard her make comments to the waitress in the Mexican restaurant she frequents, along the lines of "Oh, I'm on cam -- I'm working today." They may not know the full extent of her activities, but are aware of the kind of site she works for, and that she's up to something while on cam. (Generous tips to staff could well be involved to insure that they don't inquire further.) The last time she did a "naughty drive-thru" bit at a KFC, everyone there greeted her as a frequent customer, and the girl at the window even asked Scarlet for a card because she was interested in modeling for MFC!

I'm not saying all her shows are thus crafted, and sometimes it's genuinely spontaneous and uncontrolled (like she and Lolli getting kicked out of the MGM during the Vegas convention), or the unexpected occurs (like the time she was "naughty driving" and got followed for miles by a trucker), but she's not totally reckless and she does think these things through. Nevertheless, it may influence other models who feel they have to engage in these kinds of things to keep up with the highly-tipped Joneses, and may not put as much forethought or planning into it. (My aforementioned model acquaintance, for example, specifically invoked Scarlet when she recklessly masturbated in the hallway of her building, breezily commenting that models like Scarlet "do this sort of shit all the time" and believing it necessary for her to emulate in order to "establish some 'street cred' on MFC.")

Bocefish said:

I missed this when you posted this.

While I REALIZE i was by no means original when I did this, and never claimed to be....
why is it relevant boce?

No really. What about the fact that it's been done before made it any less real? nervewracking? Erotic for those who enjoy the thrill?

Hitachi shows, jenga games, oil shows, shower shows, paint/marker shows are repeated daily all the time and often screencapped/highlighted on here. So why is my pizza show the gimick?

Reactions: AvalonRae
:geek:
Yeah I often wonder why women who do these kinds of stunts don't think about the worst case scenario. Let's face it just because most guys may not act inappropriate there are some guys who would not think twice about it.

Plus the fact that the guy will probably share her address on the Internet or very least with his friends.

I do think about worst case scenario.

In the case of the screencaps posted I was masturbating on private property. And i'm moving in 2 days. There are many shows I'd have loved to do ... but the risk is too high. Honestly, getting kicked out of mgm was a wake up call. I was excited to be on cam with scarlet, and went a little too far.. didn't keep moving fast enough (we were trying not to stay in the same place for long).

Same goes with the pizza guy. I have wanted to do a pizza show for a long long time.

my boyfriend was home. when ordering the pizza, we make a note in the online field 'delivering to an adult event. Nudity is possible' so as to not nonconsensually involve the pizza guy.

and I'm moving in two days.

There will be no more pizza shows from my new home unless something changes...

I'm not dumb and neither is scarlet. we take some risks but yes - there are things we do to minimize the danger.
90% of the time my master is either standing nearby or within ear shot.
in the 10% of the time he is not my well trained dogs are somewhere I can call them from. They're sweet and very cute on cam but have been trained to bite when needed. Not a rottie or a pit but enough to scare someone off.

If i'm out of the house (with the exception of vegas) I usually have pepper spray in my purse and a personal alarm.

As an animal control officer I was taught basic self defence, though I may be a little rusty.

I do find it hilarious that I get more people worried about my saftey NOW than I did when I was an animal control officer going into scary and horrible situations and conflicts every day.

in regards to the post saying that other models could feel it to be necessary to pull similar 'stunts'. Public shows are a great way to generate tips fast, gain exposure and have fun. but they don't work if you're not enjoying it. I started doing them because of the thrill it gave me - way back in Febuary during a roadtrip.

I hope that other models don't feel that way but I also don't feel personally responsible for their decisions. I also hope that they have the brainpower to stay safe and take simple precautions - Like having a male home if you do a pizza show.

I have a particularly outgoing girlfriend who ordered a man with her pizza years ago... :lol: We were all a bit tipsy with whiskey and beer and when she ordered the pizza she told them she wanted "a fine young studly single man that I can take advantage of sexually..." :mrgreen: The guy on the other end of the phone totally played along and said he had the perfect driver...a 20 year old Romanian boy fresh 'off the bus' from Bucharest and a virgin to boot! Sure enough...a GORGEOUS TALL LEAN AND MUSCLED LIKE A CAT hunk of a 20 year old boy shows up at our door with the pizza and a shy smile..."Vasile" was his name. My friend shamelessly flirted and teased the blushing virgin boy and they exchanged numbers. They ended up dating for about a year, and are still friends to this day! And of course she devirginized him... :-D

Pizza boys dreams do come true after all it seems...baahaha!
:mrgreen:

Ok, I apologize for distracting from the business at hand...back on topic y'all! :hello2:

Lolli you are the awesomest and I have the feeling that you are just too damn intelligent and calculating to put yourself in a situation that you couldn't inevitably control to your satisfaction...I don't think anybody has to worry about Lolli! And if every girl on the site was doing exactly the same show as you, I imagine that yours wouldn't be anything like anybody elses...its all about the unique exuberance and sass that is Lolli's that makes ANY show you do a freaking blast bb's! and I'm sure you won't be naked and running amok in the new neighborhood... :shifty:

Have a fapulous friday everybody!
:hello2:

Miss_Lollipop said:
In the case of the screencaps posted I was masturbating on private property.

Appreciate your post, Miss Lolli.

Just to comment on the quote, I think there's a common misconception that being on private property is some sort of safety net or loophole. MOST urban/suburban property is "private property" in terms of ownership, but also accessible to the public. An apartment or condo complex is private property. So are malls, parking lots, motels, restaurants, etc. But if you are caught masturbating or streaking in those places, you are still potentially subject to arrest. The only possible exception would be if the property is not legally accessible by the public, and your activities are not reasonably viewable by said public. In your own backyard with a locked gate and a privacy fence, you're pretty much safe. Anywhere else, uh uh. If someone can see you in the normal course of their business without extraordinary effort (like climbing a tree, flying overhead, etc.), then it's a public offense, no matter who owns the land you are standing (or streaking, or masturbating) on.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
Lolli you are the awesomest and I have the feeling that you are just too damn intelligent and calculating to put yourself in a situation that you couldn't inevitably control to your satisfaction...I don't think anybody has to worry about Lolli! And if every girl on the site was doing exactly the same show as you, I imagine that yours wouldn't be anything like anybody elses...its all about the unique exuberance and sass that is Lolli's that makes ANY show you do a freaking blast bb's!

Exactly -- it's not the stunts or games that make a model appealing -- it's the personality. You can find hundreds, even thousands of fine female bodies on MFC, but only a select few come equipped with as fun a personality as Lolli. :thumbleft:

StanislavJ said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
In the case of the screencaps posted I was masturbating on private property.

Appreciate your post, Miss Lolli.

Just to comment on the quote, I think there's a common misconception that being on private property is some sort of safety net or loophole. MOST urban/suburban property is "private property" in terms of ownership, but also accessible to the public. An apartment or condo complex is private property. So are malls, parking lots, motels, restaurants, etc. But if you are caught masturbating or streaking in those places, you are still potentially subject to arrest. The only possible exception would be if the property is not legally accessible by the public, and your activities are not reasonably viewable by said public. In your own backyard with a locked gate and a privacy fence, you're pretty much safe. Anywhere else, uh uh. If someone can see you in the normal course of their business without extraordinary effort (like climbing a tree, flying overhead, etc.), then it's a public offense, no matter who owns the land you are standing (or streaking, or masturbating) on.

good point. It does vary per state. In my state its anywhere that a member of the public can see you. So yes I was breaking the law.

I was more meaning it as far as saftey goes - a guy off the street cannot just walk up to me where I was - they have to get through the gates etc.

LiLredhairedgrl said:
Lolli you are the awesomest and I have the feeling that you are just too damn intelligent and calculating to put yourself in a situation that you couldn't inevitably control to your satisfaction...

awww sweetie.

Well - I try but never in complete control. (ie... mgm.......) I just choose to take those risks, and ..will take the consequences if I fuck up. I try not to.

models i posted in models only a thread on doing these shows and saftey precautions.. :) Please check it out and add to it so we can keep girls doing public exposure shows as safe as possible.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Miss_Lollipop said:
I was more meaning it as far as saftey goes - a guy off the street cannot just walk up to me where I was - they have to get through the gates etc.

Of course, it doesn't matter if someone already living within the complex has nefarious designs on you. Crime is not impossible in gated communities, just a bit less likely. The security means nothing if the criminal(s) are locked behind the gates with you, or buzzed in by other residents. Sure, they probably do b.g. checks on residents, and most would be stupid to try something right there where they live, but it's not unheard of. To me, gated communities offer a little more security, but it's mostly theater.

Miss_Lollipop said:
Bocefish said:

I missed this when you posted this.

While I REALIZE i was by no means original when I did this, and never claimed to be....
why is it relevant boce?

No really. What about the fact that it's been done before made it any less real? nervewracking? Erotic for those who enjoy the thrill?

Hitachi shows, jenga games, oil shows, shower shows, paint/marker shows are repeated daily all the time and often screencapped/highlighted on here. So why is my pizza show the gimick?

I wasn't even going to post in this thread, but thought it relevant due to the prior posts calling the stunt/gimmick (however you want to describe) it as legendary, etc.

Just because you're moving doesn't mean it's not dangerous. Did you use a fake name? Will you be changing your phone number as well? You could also be inadvertently setting up the next occupant for some deranged individual. How many rape cases have been defended by "she was asking for it by the way she was dressed' or something similar. I just find the whole thing a little nonsensical for models to go to such great lengths keeping their private info from being revealed... then they reveal their name, phone number and invite a total stranger into their home while nekkid. :twocents-02cents:

Just because you're moving doesn't mean it's not dangerous. Did you use a fake name?

Yes.

Will you be changing your phone number as well? already did. was switching to all cell, no loner need the landline.

You could also be inadvertently setting up the next occupant for some deranged individual.

thats a stretch. It's possible, but if we live our lives in fear of bizarre and unlikely things happening like that then we never live.

And It was pretty epic in my mind. :)

I've been sick and off the grid for the last weeks. Miss lollipop, what happened at MGM? I feel like I missed an epic story and want the dish. :)

Miss_Lollipop said:
I do find it hilarious that I get more people worried about my saftey NOW than I did when I was an animal control officer going into scary and horrible situations and conflicts every day.

It's because of how many guys think that a girl working in the adult industry never actually says no... and hence don't think it's possible to rape such a girl. "She works as a stripper! She didn't REALLY mean it when she said no!" :roll:

Douchy, but true.

StanislavJ said:
To me, gated communities offer a little more security, but it's mostly theater.

I have to agree with this, but some people might not count it due to my claims of paranoia.

I have lived in gated communities. I have seen many people hold the door open for the person behind them, and then the other person goes and knocks on the door of the person they were gonna go see. I've seen people waiting in the hall for their friend to get in- they were let in using the previous method. They don't even live in the building!

LoveScarlett said:
I've been sick and off the grid for the last weeks. Miss lollipop, what happened at MGM? I feel like I missed an epic story and want the dish. :)

Please do tell!

LadyLuna said:
StanislavJ said:
To me, gated communities offer a little more security, but it's mostly theater.

I have to agree with this, but some people might not count it due to my claims of paranoia.

I have lived in gated communities. I have seen many people hold the door open for the person behind them, and then the other person goes and knocks on the door of the person they were gonna go see. I've seen people waiting in the hall for their friend to get in- they were let in using the previous method. They don't even live in the building!
Yes, the urge to be polite (for many people) circumvents the security. Not that it's a gated community but the common door downstairs in my building is supposed to be kept closed and locked and only opened through the intercom or by a key but people would prop it open all day with a brick (presumably their cheap/lazy flatmate or friend didn't have a key) and it used to drive me nuts. Burglaries aren't uncommon in this area and that door is the only thing between people's apartments and complete privacy of the stairwell for a thief to break-in, esp during the day when everyone's at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.