AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The PM - if ingore as a viewer does it upset the Model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m confident the models I chat with are doing their own chatting because of the verbal/physical reactions I get from them. But I don’t doubt that some models are getting help in that regard. Just gotta try to be observant, I guess.
Colombian models were mentioned earlier, and I haven't seen any of them NOT doing their own typing. The girls from the less fancy parts of town tends to have a crazy sense of sharp witted humour and are pretty thick skinned, so shooting them PMs can be fun if you're up for it and have the time to wait for them to grind your mumblings through google translate (or vice versa). Maybe it's just me and my own culture, but I can't understand those who think Colombian cam models are the scourge of the industry ( ⬅ That was not meant as an invitation to a discussion)

What a curious observation.

Most of the models on the forum have stated that they aren't a PM fans (neither am I as a model).
Yet members come here and complain about being PMd.

The question is...
Who are those models who PM users on their own?

From my own personal experience, it's typically colombian models that send the PM as soon as you enter the room. But I think it can be anyone with "few" viewers. I think it just depends, though. I think some places (studios) will encourage it on CB but some only seem to do it to dark or light purple). It's

Colombian models were mentioned earlier, and I haven't seen any of them NOT doing their own typing. The girls from the less fancy parts of town tends to have a crazy sense of sharp witted humour and are pretty thick skinned, so shooting them PMs can be fun if you're up for it

It’s like any other segment of society. A lot of the models are funny and great, and not at all pushy. A few are hustlers. I put it on myself to know the difference and behave accordingly.

Some of the funniest and sweetest chats I’ve ever had were Colombian models who never got pushy about tipping or tried to get too personal. The very few that did, never saw me in their rooms again. End of day, I have to be a grown-ass man and respond appropriately to whomever PMs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.