AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Silly Amber Screen Caps thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew that my new bellybutton ring would get caught on something! You experienced it with me, first-hand.

This is the best thread ever. It has convinced me to get a screen-cap program. How about a caption contest thread.

Comrade_1917 said:
It has convinced me to get a screen-cap program.

You might be surprised to learn this, but your keyboard has screen-capping ability built-in. It's called the "Print Screen" key. HOLY SHITBALLS.

Hit Print Screen at the opportune time, paste into the image editing program of your choice (MS Paint?), crop, and save.

Attachments

• 1240797463045.jpg
    1240797463045.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 717
Thanks bawksy. I did some checking and there is an even easier way. Vista comes with a app called Snipping tool. Very easy to use. Your OK advice led me to discover the correct answer

geekstick said:
Amber went ghetto Monday night. Admittingly, they're not the best caps but my timing is shit.

"You muthafukkas can't be us or see us. We muthafukkin thug life ridahs west side til we die."

Yeah that was an actual quote of me quoting Tupac lyrics while these caps were taken.

I do have to say, Mikey, that your caps make me look more like I'm doing the YMCA than rapping.

Amber Loves her Noodles

Attachments

• noodles 1.jpg
    noodles 1.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 1,071
  • noodles 2.jpg
    noodles 2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1,071
This is the first time I've ever found Megan Fox attractive.

I liked the nickel storm.

This is also the only form of nickelback that should be occurring in my chat room :)

Comrade_1917 said:
Thanks bawksy. I did some checking and there is an even easier way. Vista comes with a app called Snipping tool. Very easy to use. Your OK advice led me to discover the correct answer

I'm not a fan of the snipping tool because it's not quick enough for me. When Amber is doing something hot or cute, sometimes I have only a split second to capture it before it's gone. With the Snipping tool, you have to launch the snipping tool, and drag a box around the area you want to capture. Total time, 2-3 seconds. The print screen key takes as long as it does for my hand to fly from my mouse to the key, about 0.2 seconds.

Pic sorta related, sometimes you don't have time to launch the Snipping tool.

Attachments

• 1240672465442.jpg
    1240672465442.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 886
May 28, 2010... with Billy Mays

Attachments

• ambbill.jpg
    ambbill.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 795
"it's official. My areola is bigger than Billy Mays' head".

I'm pretty sure that was my quote during this part of last night.

burnside986 said:

I was trying really really hard not to continuously make faces like this when my stupid neck spasm would hit. WHAT THE FUCK, NECK!? COULDN'T YOU WAIT TIL TUESDAY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.