AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Silly Amber Screen Caps thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
burnside986 said:
2w3c8ax.jpg

I don't know if I should say that I was on the floor laughing, or if I should say that I find the circumstances behind the image intriguing.

A few I have from the glowstick night.

Attachments

• glowamber3.jpg
    glowamber3.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 1,682
  • glowamber2.jpg
    glowamber2.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 1,682
  • glowamber1.jpg
    glowamber1.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 1,682
killergp123 said:
A few I have from the glowstick night.
:twisted: LoL, that's what we can watching 1. of may each year in our black forrest.
or in another one of our forrest, dark and scary. UK and Germany, countrys of fairytales, for adults also
..... :mrgreen:

Yeah... imagine my surprise when I logged in and saw that right away.

My screen froze at this particular moment when Amber was making this face. Made me lol

Attachments

• Amberface.jpg
    Amberface.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,551
Amber was foolish enough to dare the chat to tip her 1000 tokens to pick her nose.

Thanks, Burnside.

Attachments

• AmberCutie950.jpg
    AmberCutie950.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,394
  • AmberCutie951.jpg
    AmberCutie951.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,394
Here's the emote version

Attachments

• emote.jpg
    emote.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,376
AmberCutie said:
I liked the nickel storm.

This is also the only form of nickelback that should be occurring in my chat room :)

Good lord, I'd hope so. I'm surprised I haven't seen a pic of you doing something with a cutout of Chris Hansen or something. :)

Not silly, but Amber was a naughty school girl, and the tip countdown to get her naked was done within 5 minutes. Posting this for those unfortunate enough to not see it.

Attachments

• SchoolGirl.jpg
    SchoolGirl.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 1,261
NinjaMike42 said:
For posterity

Jeebus Ninja, You have a lot of models hidden!! :D

Someone came into the room and asked Amber if she would put a blouse on. Surprisingly he followed up with a tip. Then someone wanted her to put jeans on, and another for heels. After a few tips, this was the result

Attachments

• AmberOutfit.jpg
    AmberOutfit.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 755
oh mah gawd!
i thought i loved amba before i read this thread :lol:

Amber was opening a new bottle of lotion, and it sploded all over her face (Okay, not really)

Attachments

• AmberLotion.jpg
    AmberLotion.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 719
NinjaMike42 said:
Someone came into the room and asked Amber if she would put a blouse on. Surprisingly he followed up with a tip. Then someone wanted her to put jeans on, and another for heels. After a few tips, this was the result

Nice outfit! (Or naughty, depending on where people's eyes are pointed)

BlueMindzeye said:
Amber after getting a super ultra mega tip!

I do have a tendency to fling my feet in excitement. Guard your balls if you're ever nearby when a large tip rolls in. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.