AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Silly Amber Screen Caps thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a little tenuous i'll grant you. but this is my new fact for the day

Attachments

• ambah.jpg
    ambah.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 638
Fenix001 said:
a little tenuous i'll grant you. but this is my new fact for the day
Why ya spying on me in the lounge? haha. My prem name was orignally SlutKitty, yes.

Last night, Amber had Wet-T show...as always, she was cute and entertaining. I was lucky enough to get some of the more sexy moments...

"be vewwy, vewwy quiet...

tap water in SoCal is surprisingly refreshing...

did the dogs pee in the pool???

whoop-si-daisy...

who dat lookin at me?

was it my neighbor who reminds me of Ninja?

Fun times...

Attachments

• wet-tee1_shhh.jpg
    wet-tee1_shhh.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 385
  • wet-tee2.jpg
    wet-tee2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 384
  • wet-tee3.jpg
    wet-tee3.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 385
  • wet-tee4_cold.jpg
    wet-tee4_cold.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 385
  • wet-tee5.jpg
    wet-tee5.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 386
  • wet-tee6_balance.jpg
    wet-tee6_balance.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 386
  • wet-tee7.jpg
    wet-tee7.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 387
  • wet-tee8.jpg
    wet-tee8.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 387
Mikeythegeek said:
I said it earlier, I'll say it again... WTF???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel like i missed possibly the best show of the month

Much like the Kennedy Assassination & the Moon Landing...people for years to come will ask..." where were you the day Candie & Amber were on cam together " :think: :lol:

Reactions: polar06
Urbo666 said:
Much like the Kennedy Assassination & the Moon Landing...people for years to come will ask..." where were you the day Candie & Amber were on cam together " :think: :lol:

Agreed Urbo. The earth stood still, the planets aligned & several thousand people were in shock for hours. Just glad I can say "I WAS THERE!" :-D

was not the surprise I was expecting for the night , but it was a great show and glad I for one did not miss it.

As Amber stated in her blog post this evening, there will be more caps posted of this show but for Amber VIPs only. schlmoe, myself and a few members of Candie's Legion took caps so it's going to take a while to gather them all up and get them all posted. There's almost certainly well over 100 caps to choose from (and I admit that some of the 49 I took can be dropped as repeats).

Mikeythegeek said:
Amber showed us planking and teapotting tonight.
What's the deal with planking lately? I saw it on Kids in the Hall (unfortunately I can't find the skit) but now it's all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.