AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The story of my 60 day ban for being a debby downer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun__

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jul 16, 2011
THIS IS NOT A DO NOT VISIT MODEL SUCH AND SUCH TOPIC PLEASE DO NOT TURN IT INTO ONE.

I met PurpleStar420 last year and had a lot of fun in her room and had a long relationship with her before I was exiled so I did not do all this to a model I just met.

Her side as she explained it to me:
She says "I was trying to control her."
I say I was offering tokens and she was saying yes to my requests. So that may be true if you look at it a certain way.

She says "I lied to her and her room."
This is about the EDC raffle I told her room I would not buy any more tickets and then when She was in Vegas I spent over 20000 tokens on more tickets so that was a lie, but I offered to drop out if she wanted me too.

What I say she did.
I tipped her 2000 for a custom spanking video made with her friend but her friend backed out but she promised she would make it as soon as she could. Then EDC rolled around and she wanted a model to go with her so I arranged for it to happen and she promised to make my video with her. She did not do it, see the above you lied to me note above.Then a month ago she told me on skype my video was still on after I told her she was mean and just did it to hurt me. So Exxxotica rolled around and I reminded her about her promise and she went and talked to a model who likes spanking so I was thinking it was going to happen. It did not. So I asked her why in skype and she would not answer so I tipped to pay for her time and she still would not talk to me. The I made a new account and called her a thief, and yes I know I was wrong in doing that but I was mad at the time.

I also had another custom video for 8000 she said was done three months ago she will not give me. I think she is being less than honest about it being done, but all I have to go on is her less than stellar word.

She also promised me a custom bobble head doll for a chip in a did for her and I gave her a lot., but that is just something she offered and I did not officially pay for so it does not really count.

I tipped her for a month of pictures to my phone. I never got them.

I was still owed a Skype for her star reward system, and I never got it.

I won the third place prize in her EDC raffle and I never got it.

In her defense she treats everybody else better than me and I think she just had some weird problem with me.
In my defense I never gave her address or telephone number away. I did not narc her out to the police for stuff and I do not mean her "tobacco". I also stayed polite to her until today when I got mad and called her a thief, and like I said earlier that was wrong.

As long as you are not me I still think you can have fun in her room. The reason I wrote this thread is because another model asked for details to my ban, and I told PurpleStar420 I was going to tell people what she did to me. I tried to make this fair to her the best I could, and she says she hates people who lie.

NHszi.jpg

z2oD7.jpg

Love the way it's "obsessive" if you post something that happened.
But honestly, there's a very old saying(s) which is/are always appropriate.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice... shame on me"
"Once bitten, twice shy".

;)

Unlucky, but...

I don't think he's being obsessive. Many models have regulars that want to participate in everything and order a bunch of stuff for them - if he's telling the truth then that really sucks - it'd be great to hear her side of the story as well.

Reactions: Jessi J
Nordling said:
Obsess much?
Not really I just five or ten minutes on this a month. I was even just going to give up on it until she told me she was still going to do it. And that is what pissed me off today she pulled me back in just to disappoint me again.

Shaun__ said:
In her defense she treats everybody else better than me and I think she just had some weird problem with me.

Possibly. It happens. I've not done the raffle king thing or the video ordering thing, but I've gone a little too far out of my way in other areas and that can make a perv/model relationship uncomfortable. Sometimes a recovery is possible, and sometimes it isn't.

Shaun__ said:
I tried to make this fair to her the best I could, and she says she hates people who lie.

I don't trust people who go out of their way to say how truthful they are and how they hate liars and hate lying. Everyone lies, especially when feelings are involved.

If that's her real name, it should probably be censored for her safety. Your hurt feeling may be valid. Who knows what really happened but the two of you. Sometimes, in friendship, people get hurt. The financial aspect of it, sadly, falls on you. If you're let down once, stop spending until the situation is rectified.

Well I feel for you dude - while rationally people can say you were throwing good money after bad by continuing to buy videos and raffle tickets, the fact is you trusted her to do what she was paid to do and agreed to do.

It's easy for people to say "oh I never would have fallen for that" but not so easy when it's a model you trust, she has a fairly decent cam score, has been around a while and hell - I don't even know her I've watched her once or twice but I would *assume* (before this thread) if I tipped her for something I'd recieve it, that doesn't make me a sucker does it?

By the way what was "EDC" (some kind of convention I'm assuming?) and why did she want you to drop out/stop buying tickets? I thought that was the point of raffles.

JickyJuly said:
If that's her real name, it should probably be censored for her safety. Your hurt feeling may be valid. Who knows what really happened but the two of you. Sometimes, in friendship, people get hurt. The financial aspect of it, sadly, falls on you. If you're let down once, stop spending until the situation is rectified.

This. And while I understand posting it for someone else to know the situation...it couldn't have been sent through email or PM just as easily?

JickyJuly said:

This is the name she tells her room when asked

It's a business relationship, if she wants to end it, she should fulfill outstanding obligations and end the relationship either by refunding what is owed to him or by giving the promised videos.
Shit like this can give models a bad name and really breaks down trust issues with more than just the two involved.

I'm bummed that ive heard a lot about her being unprofessional lately because shes a good cam girl & shes entertaining but she shouldn't be doing raffles, selling videos, special offers, ect if shes having trouble keeping up with prizes/orders.

Reactions: 1 person
Hi Shawn,

See my point of view in bold.....

you got them, i know cuz i have your email address when she sent them to both me & you.

probably but you pissed her ass off and that's how it goes... you can't expect a woman to do whatever you want when you piss her off

I think you won 2nd I was third, i'm not complaining

In my defense I never gave her address or telephone number away. I did not narc her out to the police for stuff and I do not mean her "tobacco". I also stayed polite to her until today when I got mad and called her a thief, and like I said earlier that was wrong.
She treated you the best. I was very jealous of the attention you were getting. Until you messed it by trying to own her through money

This is just my take on it.

There were many times that I tipped Purplestar420 and she forgot to keep track of it. but hey she was very drunk at the time, you can't expect here to remember everything when she drunk. I'm not complaining, I had fun when I was there. You had fun also. And that's what the whole point of it is to have fun when your there. So she forgot to send you some materialistic trinket, o well. It's all a matter of if you actually return the love she gave you because she is very genuine on cam, not many models are. It's appears you cared more about the materialist items you wanted vs the exclusive time you spent with her, which was the most of anyone during the time you were still in her good favor.

b0bbylee

b0bblelee said:
Hi Shawn,

you got them, i know cuz i have your email address when she sent them to both me & you.

Ummmm.... didn't he say PHONE and not EMAIL???? I iz confused lol

Reactions: Keithy
Oh and i'd also like to add that no matter how bad someone pisses me off, I don't ever not go through with what I promise. Esp if it's something that a guy paid for. That's called "theft" IMO. Blah blah "tips are gifts" yes this is true. What is also true is that if you tell someone you're going to do something if they do something first, then you don't follow through on your end after they do what you asked, THATS WRONG!

That's my :twocents-02cents:

If any of this is true I only have one thought... What the fuck is in an 8000 token custom video??!!
I need to raise my prices... fuck.

b0bblelee said:
Hi Shawn,

probably but you pissed her ass off and that's how it goes... you can't expect a woman to do whatever you want when you piss her off

I think you won 2nd I was third, i'm not complaining

It was the month after EDC and I never got them.

She pissed me off as well so that is even.

Second place was by random drawing third place was second highest ticket holder.

She treated you the best. I was very jealous of the attention you were getting. Until you messed it by trying to own her through money

This is just my take on it.

There were many times that I tipped Purplestar420 and she forgot to keep track of it. but hey she was very drunk at the time, you can't expect here to remember everything when she drunk. I'm not complaining, I had fun when I was there. You had fun also. And that's what the whole point of it is to have fun when your there. So she forgot to send you some materialistic trinket, o well. It's all a matter of if you actually return the love she gave you because she is very genuine on cam, not many models are. It's appears you cared more about the materialist items you wanted vs the exclusive time you spent with her, which was the most of anyone during the time you were still in her good favor.

b0bbylee

JoleneJolene said:
If any of this is true I only have one thought... What the fuck is in an 8000 token custom video??!!

It was a for something she never would agree to do for me in private, true private, or skype. She does much more exciting stuff in public chat than what I asked for, but this would have been special because it was just for me and not a room I happened to be in. I knew she was trying to get her cam score higher at the time so I sent her an MFC mail offering and she said yes. I was very fond of her and treated nice as a result.

efxFS.jpg

Shaun__ said:
JoleneJolene said:

It was a for something she never would agree to do for me in private, true private, or skype. She does much more exciting stuff in public chat than what I asked for, but this would have been special because it was just for me and not a room I happened to be in. I knew she was trying to get her cam score higher at the time so I sent her an MFC mail offering and she said yes. I was very fond of her and treated nice as a result.

efxFS.jpg

This is a screen shot showing I paid her. I took this after she banned me.

UL9wb.jpg

Wow you wrote that email to her like you were walking on eggshells lol.

Some girls, not all girls, can smell fear like sharks smell blood in the water. The more shit you take, the more they'll give. Maybe that's your thing but personally, I think you'd have come out a ton happier spending those tips on JJ ;)

Jupiter551 said:

Some girls, not all girls, can smell fear like sharks smell blood in the water. The more shit you take, the more they'll give. Maybe that's your thing but personally, I think you'd have come out a ton happier spending those tips on JJ ;)
LOl or me =P.

Jupiter551 said:

I was walking on egg shells she banned me last time the topic of privates came up and she was the one who started the conversation with me. I would have been happier with JJ or anybody else, but I was thinking with my penis at the time. I should have left her room the first time she treated me badly but I did not. I did not think this thread would make me look very smart, but I wanted to get it off my chest.

The best thing that came from this is the new models I met because of it. I still think she is super hot and sexy, but I think I am happier without her in my life. Bye bye self inflicted abusive relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.