AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The story of my 60 day ban for being a debby downer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:
Wow you wrote that email to her like you were walking on eggshells lol.

Some girls, not all girls, can smell fear like sharks smell blood in the water. The more shit you take, the more they'll give. Maybe that's your thing but personally, I think you'd have come out a ton happier spending those tips on JJ ;)

I was walking on egg shells she banned me last time the topic of privates came up and she was the one who started the conversation with me. I would have been happier with JJ or anybody else, but I was thinking with my penis at the time. I should have left her room the first time she treated me badly but I did not. I did not think this thread would make me look very smart, but I wanted to get it off my chest.

The best thing that came from this is the new models I met because of it. I still think she is super hot and sexy, but I think I am happier without her in my life. Bye bye self inflicted abusive relationship.

While, I honestly expected this thread to go differently, good for you! I've seen a lot of guys hang onto a model just because they can push passed being used/treated badly/whatever, but if this is how you see what has happened between you two (since we have not & probably won't hear her side) then rock on & I'm sure the new chickie rocks socks! :thumbleft:

Reactions: Shaun__
Frankie said:
Shaun__ said:
Jupiter551 said:

Some girls, not all girls, can smell fear like sharks smell blood in the water. The more shit you take, the more they'll give. Maybe that's your thing but personally, I think you'd have come out a ton happier spending those tips on JJ ;)

I was walking on egg shells she banned me last time the topic of privates came up and she was the one who started the conversation with me. I would have been happier with JJ or anybody else, but I was thinking with my penis at the time. I should have left her room the first time she treated me badly but I did not. I did not think this thread would make me look very smart, but I wanted to get it off my chest.

The best thing that came from this is the new models I met because of it. I still think she is super hot and sexy, but I think I am happier without her in my life. Bye bye self inflicted abusive relationship.

While, I honestly expected this thread to go differently, good for you! I've seen a lot of guys hang onto a model just because they can push passed being used/treated badly/whatever, but if this is how you see what has happened between you two (since we have not & probably won't hear her side) then rock on & I'm sure the new chickie rocks socks! :thumbleft:

I saw a news feed by her that said a crazy person( I assume that is me) was posting stuff about her here. So she may show up eventually.

Shaun__ said:
I was walking on egg shells she banned me last time the topic of privates came up ...

I've had guys who send emails that are super duper polite and walking on egg shells like that... and it makes me sooooooo uncomfortable. In my experience, though you may be different!, guys who send emails like that do it after the drama has happened tend to have been very manipulative/creepy. The one guy in particular that I am thinking about in my experience I had to ban entirely from emailing me/going pvt with me/PMing me b/c I did not feel comfortable with him being able to communicate in a forum where no one else would see what he was saying. While he would be emo in public when he talked, he at least wouldn't be super creepy/weird. You may not be like that at all, but I can say for sure if you had sent me an email like that I would have flash backs to my creepy guys and banned you too, regardless of whether you deserve it or not.

Reactions: ThaDudeAbides
Shaun__ said:
This is a screen shot showing I paid her. I took this after she banned me.

UL9wb.jpg

Hey!!! I'm famous!
I did want to say I'm sorry Shaun. Obviously I nor any of us can know exactly what was going on with her or how she felt but I'm sorry you have to feel this way. I'm glad to read that you are taking it in stride. It also speaks volumes for you that in all of this you still say nice things about her and say you were wrong for calling her a thief (even though you aren't). You paid for something she agreed to exchange money for that was never delivered nor refunded. This is a business and we are the products. If we cannot or are not willing to deliver the product that was paid for then we need to issue a refund. Unfortunately we have no BBB for cam girls so forums are what it comes to most times.

sxycherrypie said:
Jupiter551 said:

LOl or me =P.

Or me! :-D

sxycherrypie said:
Ohmy stars can't we share a reg? LOL Or we can take this outside and settle this now :lol: :lol: :lol: !! ;)

JesusChrist Mary and Joseph!!!!!
I can't fucking take it anymore!!!!!
STOP IT!!! JUST STOP!!!!!!!!

^^Yea ladies, I agree!

The reason Jupiter suggested the OP might have been happier spending those tokens on Jolene was that her model name was on tip screen shot posted. So it was a model he obviously liked and had visited before. The shameless plugging you two are doing is getting to be a bit much though. Theres a thread for advertising yourself ya know? #jussayin'

Sia Green said:
^^Yea ladies, I agree!

The reason Jupiter suggested the OP might have been happier spending those tokens on Jolene was that her model name was on tip screen shot posted. So it was a model he obviously liked and had visited before. The shameless plugging you two are doing is getting to be a bit much though. Theres a thread for advertising yourself ya know? #jussayin'

We are just joking around lol geez.

Sia Green said:
^^Yea ladies, I agree!

He is my regular, I see him everyday! He knows I am kidding. I'm always glad to see Shaun :) Even if he is skinny :) JK Shaun, love you. :)

NoelleBright said:
sxycherrypie said:
We are just joking around lol geez.

It may be joking, but it just appears to be a little tasteless/desperate.

Heyyyy I know you have a bunch of tokens now come spend them on meeee.
No hey how about meeeee!
NO, ME!
:snooty:

I don't think it appears to be anything. I think sxycherry tends to joke around a lot (from what I have seen in her posts) and I happen to see Shaun everyday, so it really doesn't matter what you think it appears to be. If we had been saying, "Hey bb, come to my room, I'd love to have you in there", then I could understand, but we weren't. It was just a joke.

Reactions: sxycherrypie
Sia Green said:
^^Yea ladies, I agree!

Don't you advertise yourself in every thread with a signature that links to your profile? Granted it is a signature, but that's basically an ad for every single time you post. Not trying to offend yoy or push your buttons, but I am just sayin'.

It wasn't an issue until someone took the joke the wrong way and then had to point it at.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Shaun started this topic about someone else, not about any of us. BACK ON TOPIC! :handgestures-salute:

NoelleBright said:
I'm going to back away from this now because you already seem to be doing a fantastic job of sinking this ship yourselves. :cool:
Please do tell us how we are doing that? She said it was her regular and that she knows i am joking and taking no offence and all I am saying is I joke around alot so in order to tell if i am serious or not I put the lol smiles and the =P face to tell you i am joking. :woops:

NoelleBright said:
I'm going to back away from this now because you already seem to be doing a fantastic job of sinking this ship yourselves. :cool:

Same :dance:

Yay for getting back on topic!

ohmystarz said:
It wasn't an issue until someone took the joke the wrong way and then had to point it at.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Shaun started this topic about someone else, not about any of us. BACK ON TOPIC! :handgestures-salute:
You type faster than me lol. Well I agree back on topic!

OMG, I love this thread !!

Shaun, you f*king idiot, spending 8000 tokens on a static thing like a video, imho, cam sites are about interactions with ladies/whores, and not about dead things like photos or videos.

Shaun, you hero, Im so jealous at you, so much fun/sweet models are joking around in a thread you started, I wish I did get that attention.

EllaXoXo said:
Shaun__ said:
I was walking on egg shells she banned me last time the topic of privates came up ...

I've had guys who send emails that are super duper polite and walking on egg shells like that... and it makes me sooooooo uncomfortable. In my experience, though you may be different!, guys who send emails like that do it after the drama has happened tend to have been very manipulative/creepy. The one guy in particular that I am thinking about in my experience I had to ban entirely from emailing me/going pvt with me/PMing me b/c I did not feel comfortable with him being able to communicate in a forum where no one else would see what he was saying. While he would be emo in public when he talked, he at least wouldn't be super creepy/weird. You may not be like that at all, but I can say for sure if you had sent me an email like that I would have flash backs to my creepy guys and banned you too, regardless of whether you deserve it or not.

I have no desire to visit your room if you would ban me for being polite, but you profile pic does look cute. I am not going to change who I am for you are or any one else. But I have to ask what do you do with the rude people if you ban the polite ones? I looked at your profile and you seem popular so you must let somebody in your room.

But the eggshells was because the only true private I ever had with her where she masturbated she got so embarrassed that it was with me she had to stop and ended up just dancing naked. She said she knew me too well to be comfortable doing anything like that with me, and I expected her to tell me no when I mailed her that so I was extra polite just in case she got pissed off at me for even asking. She has a temper so I tried not to make her mad for no reason.

Shaun__ said:
EllaXoXo said:
Shaun__ said:

I have no desire to visit your room if you would ban me for being polite, but you profile pic does look cute. I am not going to change who I am for you are or any one else. But I have to ask what do you do with the rude people if you ban the polite ones? I looked at your profile and you seem popular so you must let somebody in your room.

But the eggshells was because the only true private I ever had with her where she masturbated she got so embarrassed that it was with me she had to stop and ended up just dancing naked. She said she knew me too well to be comfortable doing anything like that with me, and I expected her to tell me no when I mailed her that so I was extra polite just in case she got pissed off at me for even asking. She has a temper so I tried not to make her mad for no reason.

Ok as usual, I have to imput my :twocents-02cents: into this. If she "knew you too well" to be ok with doing a true private with you, why did she agree to it in the first place? Also, I understand, most caring people don't "like" to piss off other people on purpose but DAMN man! Honestly, i'm saying this as nicely as I know how, Stop being scared of her! lol I know that sounds crazy but obviously from what i've read from earlier in this thread, she doesn't care how YOU feel or if she makes YOU mad. Why should it matter to you if you piss her off or not? Just sayin. Not trying to be mean. Just stating how I see it.

P.S. I only ban assholes, not polite people lmao Just in case anyone was wondering! :)

Reactions: 1 person
NeuroticCandy said:
Ok as usual, I have to imput my :twocents-02cents: into this. If she "knew you too well" to be ok with doing a true private with you, why did she agree to it in the first place? Also, I understand, most caring people don't "like" to piss off other people on purpose but DAMN man! Honestly, i'm saying this as nicely as I know how, Stop being scared of her! lol I know that sounds crazy but obviously from what i've read from earlier in this thread, she doesn't care how YOU feel or if she makes YOU mad. Why should it matter to you if you piss her off or not? Just sayin. Not trying to be mean. Just stating how I see it.

P.S. I only ban assholes, not polite people lmao Just in case anyone was wondering! :)

She spent too much money in Vegas, so she got super drunk and went to work. I am not scared of her and never have been I am just a fairly polite person by nature. My childhood was so fucking terrible and full of abuse both mental and physical I decided when I got older I would try to be better a better person than the people around me.

Reactions: Jessi J
Shaun__ said:
NeuroticCandy said:

She spent too much money in Vegas, so she got super drunk and went to work. I am not scared of her and never have been I am just a fairly polite person by nature. My childhood was so fucking terrible and full of abuse both mental and physical I decided when I got older I would try to be better a better person than the people around me.

Ok you're wanting to be better than those around you is completely commendable. I also understand that some people do things when they're wasted that they wouldn't do while sober. IDK I just feel like the whole situation is screwed up. As I stated before, I feel that no matter what, If you make a "deal", you should stick to it, which she obviously did not.
I also find it commendable that you offered to completely drop out of the raffle if she was really that uncomfortable with it. God I wish I knew more guys like you.
Most guys don't give a flying fuck what us girls think or feel.
At the same time, I don't ever see that as an excuse to "steal" from others. I think that's the part that ticks me off the most.
I'm sorry if I came across too harsh. If I did, I apologize. I merely get pretty ticked off when people prey on others who happen to have a good heart.

Reactions: Jessi J
NeuroticCandy said:
Shaun__ said:
NeuroticCandy said:

Ok you're wanting to be better than those around you is completely commendable. I also understand that some people do things when they're wasted that they wouldn't do while sober. IDK I just feel like the whole situation is screwed up. As I stated before, I feel that no matter what, If you make a "deal", you should stick to it, which she obviously did not.
I also find it commendable that you offered to completely drop out of the raffle if she was really that uncomfortable with it. God I wish I knew more guys like you.
Most guys don't give a flying fuck what us girls think or feel.
At the same time, I don't ever see that as an excuse to "steal" from others. I think that's the part that ticks me off the most.
I'm sorry if I came across too harsh. If I did, I apologize. I merely get pretty ticked off when people prey on others who happen to have a good heart.
Shaun does sound like a nice guy and I agree that there needs to be more men like that on MFC.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Shaun__ said:
I saw a news feed by her that said a crazy person( I assume that is me) was posting stuff about her here. So she may show up eventually.

Sounds like she's not over you and needs some more drama. She sounds like one super crazy bitch, and I should know, that is about the only type of girl I've ever dated.

I completely agree lol Heck, i'd kill right now to actually have more "decent" guys on MFC. For some reason, I seem to mostly attract the guys who wanna get mad at me when I remove them from my friends list and then threaten to commit suicide if I didn't re-add him.... Ugh! lol Sorry, off topic I know.... Oh and reguarding the twitter thing, only guilty parties get all "huffy puffy" when someone is talking about them... Just sayin :p

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.