AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The story of my 60 day ban for being a debby downer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keithy said:
Shaun__ said:
I saw a news feed by her that said a crazy person( I assume that is me) was posting stuff about her here. So she may show up eventually.

Sounds like she's not over you and needs some more drama. She sounds like one super crazy bitch, and I should know, that is about the only type of girl I've ever dated.

Yup just like members you get creepy models to that follow you around and beg for stuff.

Reactions: NeuroticCandy
Shaun__ said:
But the eggshells was because the only true private I ever had with her where she masturbated she got so embarrassed that it was with me she had to stop and ended up just dancing naked. She said she knew me too well to be comfortable doing anything like that with me, and I expected her to tell me no when I mailed her that so I was extra polite just in case she got pissed off at me for even asking. She has a temper so I tried not to make her mad for no reason.

I realise that it's silly to try and judge someone by a forum post about her (and I'm not) but the behaviour you described, in a professional capacity, sounds kind of manipulative.

As a camgirl she has no right to take your money AND put you in the friend zone lol. One or the other. She didn't seem to hesitate for a moment when you offered her $400, in fact she said she'd "love to" lol.

NeuroticCandy said:
Oh and i'd also like to add that no matter how bad someone pisses me off, I don't ever not go through with what I promise. Esp if it's something that a guy paid for. That's called "theft" IMO. Blah blah "tips are gifts" yes this is true. What is also true is that if you tell someone you're going to do something if they do something first, then you don't follow through on your end after they do what you asked, THATS WRONG!

That's my :twocents-02cents:

I agree with this. A few days ago I finally got to see a MFC regular's nasty side via text (he was in a bad mood and overreacted to something ridiculous and went nuts on me via text). As angry as it made me, I still sent out his package in the mail because it's something I promised to do after he won a contest, and I always try to keep my word. I doubt he'll ever get back on my good side after his ridiculous tantrum, but at least I followed through and sent the stuff. Transaction complete.

How about this situation?

A regular buys stuff off a girls wishlists and wins raffles and contests for pics sets or videos... Always says "Oh don't worry about it. I do this because I want you to be happy. Dont send me anything. They are gifts." So the girl doesnt... a year goes by, they have a falling out, and all the sudden he says how she owes him everything he always told her he didnt want and not to worry about.

What is the girl supposed to do there?

To Shaun, the OP...

Even though we're just reading one person's side of the story...after reading your posts, you strike me as a nice dude who, unfortunately, got ripped off by a model he's known for a while. Sorry to hear that. :icon-cry:

I think if a model really doesn't want to do what a guy is offering, instead of just agreeing to it (thinking only of the dollar signs), she should just politely decline. Like this: "No thanks, I'm not interested in doing a roleplay session as a slave girl working on your plantation. Have a nice day." :mrgreen:

You paid her a massive amount of tokens and stated your request...she AGREED to it...but didn't follow through. That's bad business and not good for her rep. I would've been pissed too, if I were you. I saw the screenshot on here and thought "WOW, big balla!!! This guy KNOWS what he wants and is determined to get it!" :mrgreen:

I hope that you have more positive transactions in the future with MFC.

Cassidy Nicole said:

A regular buys stuff off a girls wishlists and wins raffles and contests for pics sets or videos... Always says "Oh don't worry about it. I do this because I want you to be happy. Dont send me anything. They are gifts." So the girl doesnt... a year goes by, they have a falling out, and all the sudden he says how she owes him everything he always told her he didnt want and not to worry about.

You She could copy/paste from her MFC archives where he did say he doesnt want anything ?

A battle here in this forum between the 2 persons for our entertainment is also a nice option.

NeuroticCandy said:
I completely agree lol Heck, i'd kill right now to actually have more "decent" guys on MFC. For some reason, I seem to mostly attract the guys who wanna get mad at me when I remove them from my friends list and then threaten to commit suicide if I didn't re-add him.... Ugh! lol

:lol: at "suicide."

I removed someone from my friends list last night for abusing his PM privileges. Do you REALLY have to pm me just to say "Hi, how you been?," etc. :roll: "But I just wanna talk to YOU...not these guys." Dude, take me to private chat if it's THAT serious...

The OP of this thread got ripped off out of a shitload of tokens, and all he called the model was a 'thief' (and rightfully so, it appears). Shiiiiit, I've been called all kinds of names just for not showing my ass to the "Let's see how dat azz is lookin ma" morons. :lol:

Reactions: missmeowmixx
RedHerby said:
Cassidy Nicole said:

You She could copy/paste from her MFC archives I where he did say he doesnt want anything ?

A battle here in this forum between the 2 persons for our entertainment is also a nice option.

This is something that has happened and been resolved already lol. I was just curious as to others opinions :)

Cassidy Nicole said:

Tell him he can SUCK IT. You can't buy/tip, and then a year later when your dick is SUPER hard, decide to say "Oh, by the way, you owe me ____ for all the stuff I bought you last year." :lol:

Same goes for guys who choose to tip anonymously. You can't do that, and then 20 minutes later say "Bb, that was ME who did the anon tip earlier...you gon' hook me up with that video or what?" :roll: Or what....

Reactions: Nordling
Cassidy Nicole said:

my fan who bought me a sybian as a gift and 'dont worry I want you happy" now gets upset when other people are in my chat room and talk or tip me. How dare I not answer back his PMs asap, even though he pm's, then immediately logs out!

danavixen said:
my fan who bought me a sybian as a gift and 'dont worry I want you happy" now gets upset when other people are in my chat room and talk or tip me. How dare I not answer back his PMs asap, even though he pm's, then immediately logs out!

He wants you all to himself, "bb." LOL.

!!

The_Brown_Fox said:
she should just politely decline. Like this: "No thanks, I'm not interested in doing a roleplay session as a slave girl working on your plantation. Have a nice day." :mrgreen:

fuuuuck you coulda just told me in a mail instead of doing it in a forum post disguised as an example! :crybaby:

danavixen said:

I feel sorry for that guy, he needs to get a grip that's really fucked up behaviour and he's torturing himself more than you by the sounds lol

Re: !!

Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
she should just politely decline. Like this: "No thanks, I'm not interested in doing a roleplay session as a slave girl working on your plantation. Have a nice day." :mrgreen:

fuuuuck you coulda just told me in a mail instead of doing it in a forum post disguised as an example! :crybaby:

Hehe! :lol:

its models like this who ruin the good guys on mfc. this is why i have to deal with so many once good guys now douches who dont wanna pay shit cause they are scared of being scammed. this is why if i go pee and lay down a blanket before a skype show i get 14 messages are you scamming me? ive been scammed before! you better go through with this.
its lame you didnt get what you paid for but there are many (as evidenced by the lovely ladies of this forum) truthful sexy camgirls to focus your attention/tokenage on so meh sounds like its her loss to me. id be sad if i lost someone who paid me 400 dollars for a custom video lol.

Jaydenrainey said:
its models like this who ruin the good guys on mfc. this is why i have to deal with so many once good guys now douches who dont wanna pay shit cause they are scared of being scammed. this is why if i go pee and lay down a blanket before a skype show i get 14 messages are you scamming me? ive been scammed before! you better go through with this.
its lame you didnt get what you paid for but there are many (as evidenced by the lovely ladies of this forum) truthful sexy camgirls to focus your attention/tokenage on so meh sounds like its her loss to me. id be sad if i lost someone who paid me 400 dollars for a custom video lol.

She had already had a member who liked her waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than me with more money, and her cam score was going up at the time. I suppose she decided she did not need me anymore but instead of just telling me outright she strung me along with false promises just in case. It was a painful experience for me, but I was thinking about leaving MFC last year when I met her. Staying for her is the reason I met some of the people I know now. A life without pain is a life without growth and a life without growth is no life at all.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
Status
Not open for further replies.