AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Strangely Uplifting Tale of the Cam-Girl with No Vagina

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
3f54dcb87dd5d917d5d6e530ed333760.jpg

I was raised on the same diet of girl-on-girl coprophilia, animal torture, and 24-hour Arabic news channels that every child of generation WWW was, so the internet has to work pretty hard to shock me. But when a friend of mine linked me to this (very NSFW) photo-set at Efukt.com, I was actually taken aback by what I saw.

The girl in the photos calls herself "DamageDolly" and works as a webcam stripper, or “cam-girl.” As I scrolled down the page, not only was a colostomy bag visible, but the model had severe scarring from her navel down to what appeared to be absent genitalia. Farther down the page, a photo showed her with two fresh mastectomy wounds.

Intrigued as to how she'd summoned the confidence to disrobe in front of the cruel, cruel internet, I decided to track her down and find out her story. Her name is Sally and her story is hard to swallow, but it's kinda logical when you think about it. I guess it's just not the kind of logic you have to think about very often.

Link to OP: http://www.vice.com/read/the-cam-whore-with-no-vagina

I know this story isn't "brand new" but I just found this so it's new to me.

Re: The Strangely Uplifting Tale of the Cam-Girl with No Vag

Doh :woops: should have done a search first... I just didn't think I would have missed a post like this.

Re: The Strangely Uplifting Tale of the Cam-Girl with No Vag

Wow...and here's me feeling not up to camming until I have two new breasts after treatment for breast cancer. I may just get back on cam right away!

Status
Not open for further replies.