AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The things we do for tokens ...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Just wondering what interesting, humorous or clever tactics folks have seen models use to get tokens.

One which seems to be doing the rounds lately is the "date raffle." 500 tokens to enter the raffle and if you win you get to have a date with the model. Many have no-sex stipulations.

Going one step further ... there's currently a "Come fuck me raffle" :shock: Model will pay for your trip and you get the chance to star in a home made video having sex with her.

So ... anything else interesting happening out there on the interwebs?

That stuff seems SO dangerous and wrong to me...

Anyway, I'd just like to say that a man once offered to buy me a dog, pay for the vet bills, give me an allowance for food, etc, if I would then have sex with the dog on cam.

I was tempted to let him buy me the dog and split without delivering my half of the deal, mostly because I want a puppy :( but I decided to just pass completely.

PinUpKittie said:

Anyway, I'd just like to say that a man once offered to buy me a dog, pay for the vet bills, give me an allowance for food, etc, if I would then have sex with the dog on cam.

I was tempted to let him buy me the dog and split without delivering my half of the deal, mostly because I want a puppy :( but I decided to just pass completely.

If he tried to sue you could get away with saying it was a gift, because if the contract is illegal, then the contract is null.

I've seen the "win a date" raffle a lot, but usually the boyfriend or some other trusted male friend accompanies the model on said date.

Keithy said:
jebbaz said:
makes me think the average user of MFC couldn't get a date to save his life.

Well, I mean I probably could to save my life.
I'll rephrase, the average MFC user who would enter such a raffle could not get a date with an attractive woman to save his life.

I'll rephrase, the average MFC user who would enter such a raffle could not get a date with an attractive woman to save his life.
:lol: Probably quite true.

I agree. Some of the tactics seem pretty desperate (from both sides). The "come fuck me" raffle though has really got to take the cake.

Keithy said:
PinUpKittie said:

If he tried to sue you could get away with saying it was a gift, because if the contract is illegal, then the contract is null.
Interesting...though even if the guy did buy the dog, there's no way he's gonna continue to give money for upkeep if I didn't 'preform'.

Even if he would, I'd just rather pass....

jebbaz said:
Keithy said:
jebbaz said:
makes me think the average user of MFC couldn't get a date to save his life.

Well, I mean I probably could to save my life.

I disagree. There's no reason being on MFC means you're not date-material.

You mean MFC isn't a dating site? Well fuck me running. I've been doing it wrong.

Funniest thing I've seen on how a girl was trying to make tokens was through way of guilt trip. Its been a long while, almost a year so my memory of the story is kind of shady but it was something like she was a single mother with cancer and turned out to be a lie.

SweepTheLeg said:
You mean MFC isn't a dating site? Well fuck me running. I've been doing it wrong.

Funniest thing I've seen on how a girl was trying to make tokens was through way of guilt trip. Its been a long while, almost a year so my memory of the story is kind of shady but it was something like she was a single mother with cancer and turned out to be a lie.

It (at least at one point) was boldly written into the MFC rules that girls couldn't use pity stories to get tokens.

Yeah she wasn't around very long any way. was just something I stumbled upon one night when no one was on. Just find it hilarious instead of using personality or looks in anyway she went for the pity.

it's true!

i see cute boyz on membercams quite often, and some married also .. hehehehehehe

hmmm as for gimmicks... there seems to be a few 'get on my xmas tree' sort of things currently....

i cant believe the 'come fuck me' raffle though... unless it's rigged... that is pretty scary!!!!!!!!!!

AmberCutie said:
It (at least at one point) was boldly written into the MFC rules that girls couldn't use pity stories to get tokens.

I had one very recently who (all through private message) used a big pity story about how she was going to lose her home b/c she didn't make enough tokens b/c she didn't do nudity. (Ummm.... I can respect that choice if it's yours. I also understand the rare few can make a living as a cam girl that way, but you certainly can't expect that to be the norm!)

Needless to say, I didn't get suckered in. And, to top it off, I checked her room a little later and she was doing a countdown to get naked.

I had to block all peeps who aren't on my friends list from pming me because of that shit.

That's awful! Icckk...I will admit to complaining about school loans once, maybe twice, but it was in-topic. I've also mentioned my cat's illness and told people about my chip-in, but that's only after a conversation ABOUT member cats and their suggestion that I do a chip-in.

The way I see it, my members have financial problems too. We all do. They're going to do what they can whether or not they know about my problems, and I'd rather get tipped for my company, not for charity.

maybe its because im an attention whore, maybe its because I don't mind starting up a conversation with random people, or that im too lazy to remember to add people to my friends list or all of the above but my PM list is open for everyone.

SweepTheLeg said:
maybe its because im an attention whore, maybe its because I don't mind starting up a conversation with random people, or that im too lazy to remember to add people to my friends list or all of the above but my PM list is open for everyone.
hey so this means i can randomly pm you when im on my prem name :) awesome

pyrite teased me once sayin he thought i was followin him from one models room to another.. was so not.. just seems we have similar tastes in models that day ;) :ugeek:

amongst the date/sex raffle stuff...

GROSS INFO ALERT::
I have also seen a model do a countdown who pee'd & poo'd in a bucket & then rubbed it all over herself!
Thankfully-she got banned before she "ended" her show- that was... Gross

Pity-parties:
Me & my guy were on the Prem acct one night & was in this models room & she PM'd him. He told her that he was a poor farm-boy & low on tokens. She preceded to say "Well I'm a single mom & my mother is battling cancer & i have to help pay the bills"
Ok- could be true. But then my guy wrote: "I understand, we all have hard times & bills to pay. My girl is a model, so I know both sides of it & all the stress involved..."
Needless to say- she banned him!!! lol Either model-envy or whatever ya call it or she realized he wasn't a sucker. I dunnooo

I saw a girl raffle off a ball wax...fucking sick. Sorry but im not about to touch, let alone look at a guys penis or balls i just met...for no amount of money lol.

Probably realized that he wasn't a sucker for pity stories.

Personally, I wouldn't buy a pity story unless I knew who the model was and I had a decent understanding of her personality and from that, truly believed that she's not the type to feed anyone bullshit. But that takes a lot because I'm a natural born skeptic.

Mikeythegeek said:
Probably realized that he wasn't a sucker for pity stories.

Personally, I wouldn't buy a pity story unless I knew who the model was and I had a decent understanding of her personality and from that, truly believed that she's not the type to feed anyone bullshit. But that takes a lot because I'm a natural born skeptic.

Yeah, I'm a skeptic too. Growing up with hillbillies AND Law Enforcement has made me see all sides of people lol And I tend to question people ALOT!
The hillbilly side made me remember that there are good/respectful people, but also some thieving crooks!lol and the law enforcement side.. well.. u see & hear it all lol

If only life was more like waaaay back in the day when men were almost always gentlemen & women respected themselves more. (this is general of course, many people do still follow this, but it's getting sparse)
and as far as models- well i see a reflection of all the different types just like todays world
and bad girls give good girls a bad name

NevaehStar said:
If only life was more like waaaay back in the day when men were almost always gentlemen & women respected themselves more.

The whole Garden of Eden thing, you mean? Because since then, not a whole lot has changed.

men stopped being gentlemen once we realized assholes were the ones that got the chicks. (that was a joke. kind of)

Status
Not open for further replies.