AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Twitter Follow-Back Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick observation, signatures don't show up on mobile!

But my Twitter is @GoldieFox_ c:

Looks like I'm blocked on your account? I can't remember ever interacting with you previously, I'm curious now about the block!

And yes I agree, signatures don't show up on mobile. Probably easiest if everyone just posts a direct link to their Twitter page from this point forward so people can just click on it and add you. (I didn't do that properly with my original post.)

Reactions: KiraaQuinn
Looks like I'm blocked on your account? I can't remember ever interacting with you previously, I'm curious now about the block!

Wait really? I haven't blocked anyone on Twitter since I've started, that's so strange! I'll go check it out

EDIT: you're on my followers list and you're not labeled as blocked on my end. Maybe just some Twitter weirdness?

Wait really? I haven't blocked anyone on Twitter since I've started, that's so strange! I'll go check it out

Looks like once you followed me I was unblocked! Either it was a block you forgot about or maybe a Twitter bug / settings issue.
Either way, all good :)

Just a quick observation, signatures don't show up on mobile!
Hah I never noticed that. However, if you rotate your device to landscape, it should show (at least it does on my iPhone.) This applies both to signatures and "post bits" which is where the little icons appear under your avatar.

Hah I never noticed that. However, if you rotate your device to landscape, it should show (at least it does on my iPhone.) This applies both to signatures and "post bits" which is where the little icons appear under your avatar.

I never knew I can see sigs by turning my screen, thanks Amber! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.