AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started watching episode 10. I swear I just heard about this show like an hour ago... dang netflix spiral.

I just finished season one today. It's not my favorite show but it's pretty entertaining, and there are some super funny parts. However, I will NEVER get that theme song out of my head.

....DAMNIT :music-listening:

I watched it all yesterday and I really liked it. I love Ellie Kemper and I think Tina Fey maaaay be my favorite human alive so I had to give it a shot and I am glad I did!

I agree with Lily... That theme song is stuck in my head and will be forever.

Aella said:
this show both infuriates me (nobody put into a bunker at 14 is going to dress like that upon escape) and makes me cry (too close to home man).

I don't actually think it's a great show, but I keep wanting to watch it...

Pretty much quoting this because I'm on episode three and Tina Fey is pretty shitty towards female issues while taking the stance of "Well I can do that because born with a vagina." so I expect it to build up and get worse.

Does that mean I will stop watching it? Nope. But hey, it's something to pass the time and giggle once or twice an episode.

Reactions: Picnic
The first half of the season had some pretty good moments. After that, it seems to have run out of funny. Might watch the last few episodes, but there'd have to be nothing else to watch.

I watched the whole thing and I like it. It was cute. But I think it took it a bit too far with the ridicule and stupidness. Reminded me a lot of the 'increasingly bad decisions of todd margaret'.

Status
Not open for further replies.