AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The WBC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaycee, I love that you have taken the time to protest against these asswipes, and I especially appreciate you going to UF Hillel. As a Jew (though I no longer practice) living in the South, I was told by many people that I would go to hell if I didn't accept Jesus as my savior. My classmates would tell me this, and they would refuse to talk to me. I would ignore them because I didn't want to fuel them, but I really wanted to kick them! The WBC is based on hatred for EVERYONE, and I just don't understand how anyone lives with that much anger and loathing inside of them.

My sister is very active in Hillel at her university, and I always worry about her when she goes to their sponsored events because you just never know what can happen when crazy people let loose (see Tucson massacre last week). Thank you for doing what you do! I don't know if I would have the control to confront them without going Krav Maga on their asses. Do you think they would be upset if I used Israeli self-defense to beat them up? :think:

Anyway, they're awful people, and they would definitely protest us camwhores' funerals, but hey, we would be in good company with all the SOLDIERS who defend our country and little, innocent 9-year-olds in the wrong place at the wrong time, right? Uggh, they make me mad...

I should note that the funeral for the 9 year old girl who died in Saturday's shootings happened on Thursday and the protesters did not show up. Apparently, some small time radio station gave them a deal trading air time for not protesting.

In other words, a radio station decided to be publicity whores by getting some publicity whores.

Mikeythegeek said:
I should note that the funeral for the 9 year old girl who died in Saturday's shootings happened on Thursday and the protesters did not show up. Apparently, some small time radio station gave them a deal trading air time for not protesting.

In other words, a radio station decided to be publicity whores by getting some publicity whores.

Yep but I'd rather have that happen. Glad they didn't go

autumnpeach said:
Kaycee, I love that you have taken the time to protest against these asswipes, and I especially appreciate you going to UF Hillel. As a Jew (though I no longer practice) living in the South, I was told by many people that I would go to hell if I didn't accept Jesus as my savior. My classmates would tell me this, and they would refuse to talk to me. I would ignore them because I didn't want to fuel them, but I really wanted to kick them! The WBC is based on hatred for EVERYONE, and I just don't understand how anyone lives with that much anger and loathing inside of them.

My sister is very active in Hillel at her university, and I always worry about her when she goes to their sponsored events because you just never know what can happen when crazy people let loose (see Tucson massacre last week). Thank you for doing what you do! I don't know if I would have the control to confront them without going Krav Maga on their asses. Do you think they would be upset if I used Israeli self-defense to beat them up? :think:

Anyway, they're awful people, and they would definitely protest us camwhores' funerals, but hey, we would be in good company with all the SOLDIERS who defend our country and little, innocent 9-year-olds in the wrong place at the wrong time, right? Uggh, they make me mad...

And Peach thanks are not in order! It was a privilege to be able to go support the people at the Hillel and their families :)

kayceecane said:
autumnpeach said:

And Peach thanks are not in order! It was a privilege to be able to go support the people at the Hillel and their families :)

I hope they gave you some matzo ball soup and potato latkes in return.... yummmmmm.

kayceecane said:
Mikeythegeek said:

Yep but I'd rather have that happen. Glad they didn't go

What idiots! There are publicity whores everywhere, though. I'm glad they didn't go, too (although it would have been interesting to see them totally shut out by angel wings).

Status
Not open for further replies.