AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The WBC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2010
Florida
Ok so I'm not an overly political person.. Or for that matter religious at all..

I'm not a hippie freak by any means but the only time I've ever protested anything.. it was against these nut jobs

If you don't know who the Westboro Baptist Church is.. basically listen up

They are a "church" by the means of basically being a cult.. it includes basically one family and a handful of individuals that are insane. The Grandfather is the "preacher" and his main child is their head lawyer

Basically the root of all evil they say anything and everything that happens in the US is God punishing us because of *insert thing they believe in here*

They hate but are not limited to: Homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, Christians, and Catholics.. just to name a few..

Basically they hate everyone but themselves.. Luckily a few people have escaped the family but they pretty much fit the full description of a cult.

You may know about them because they became famous for picketing the funerals of soldiers who died in Iraq, stating it was God punishing the citizens of the USA for their toleration on homosexuals. (or other people they hate)

Their main site is www.godhatesfags.com

Here are a few videos you may enjoy:

a good compilation

The first part in the series the BBC did on them, it's all on Youtube

Michael Moore was on top of this quite awhile ago

Anyway over time people have learned that basically the only way to fight their fire is to take the media attention away to support the people that they're picketing... sooooo:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/the-3o-best-anti-westboro-baptist-church-protest-s

Basically you make a fool of yourself and it's awesome :)
http://www.geeked.info/protesting-the-westboro-baptist-church-in-san-francisco/

And I'll attach a few from our protest in Gainsville at the Jewish Hillel on campus.. I went with some friends... Anyhow this all boils down to this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/09/westboro-baptist-church-arizona_n_806319.html?ref=fb&src=sp
http://hotair.com/greenroom/archive...funeral-of-9-year-old-tucson-shooting-victim/

They also protested
http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-h...uneral-cate-edwards-eulogy-wbc-protests-video

Attachments

• 25319_401198349024_505534024_3782953_8234379_n.jpg
    25319_401198349024_505534024_3782953_8234379_n.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 256
  • 25319_401198329024_505534024_3782950_6032563_n.jpg
    25319_401198329024_505534024_3782950_6032563_n.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 256
WBC tried something about a year ago in my home town. They found themselves out numbered 30 - 1 and as the silly was just barely holding back the violence. They gave up and left for fear of savage beating from a mob after 20 minutes. I was soooo proud of my home town.

Jebbaz said:
WBC tried something about a year ago in my home town. They found themselves out numbered 30 - 1 and as the silly was just barely holding back the violence. They gave up and left for fear of savage beating from a mob after 20 minutes. I was soooo proud of my home town.

Yep Jebb.. oh by the way.. Among the people killed in Arizona.. that includes a 9 year old.. Yes picketing a 9 year olds funeral.. makes my blood boil

Oh I couldn't be trusted alone with any member of that church. I dont know if I'm strong enough to rip a limb off with my bare hands, but I'd sure as hell try. ^___^

Jebbaz said:
Oh I couldn't be trusted alone with any member of that church. I dont know if I'm strong enough to rip a limb off with my bare hands, but I'd sure as hell try. ^___^
I love a man who tries to amputate losers with their bare hands :love5: :love4:

PinUpKittie said:
Jebbaz said:
I love a man who tries to amputate losers with their bare hands :love5: :love4:
:cat: :love2:

I find that gay haters tend to pipe down and try frantically to be civil when you corner them and explain very "nicely" that there is nothing wrong with two people being together, no matter what their gender.

kayceecane said:
Jebbaz said:
I find that gay haters tend to pipe down and try frantically to be civil when you corner them and explain very "nicely" that there is nothing wrong with two people being together, no matter what their gender.

It's a cult, there is no explaining.
Oh I know... you gotta beat the brain washing out of these cult types.

A couple years ago they were outside of my high school protesting, me and my buddies acted like jackasses grabbed our paintball guns and well lets say they were left pink and blue, yes I know very immature of me and my buddies but so worth wasting gas and doing a paintball gun drive by on those fucks.

These are real life trolls. That's it. People who want attention. They picketed Comic-Con for fuck sake. Funny stuff, but not worth the attention they get at all. They do it for shock value the same way a troll goes into a models room and types out random bullshit. To get a rise out of the target.

I do work for the Workers Beer Company

They supply bar staff for the festivals in Europe. Basically, you register through a charity, get a team together and sell beer to people. The wages you earn all go to your charity and you get free entry to a festival :)

This is only related to this topic because of the WBC bit.

It takes a low life to protest a funeral! I watched the video about the most hated family in America and they come across to me as very clueless! This world is one messed up place!

soyelsancho87 said:
A couple years ago they were outside of my high school protesting, me and my buddies acted like jackasses grabbed our paintball guns and well lets say they were left pink and blue, yes I know very immature of me and my buddies but so worth wasting gas and doing a paintball gun drive by on those fucks.

You have to be careful now, they video tape everything. That way they can sue you and make more money to protest and travel. They got in trouble for editing tapes so now the police tape the protests for them.

Sigh.

Bushmaster said:
It takes a low life to protest a funeral! I watched the video about the most hated family in America and they come across to me as very clueless! This world is one messed up place!
is this irony? a troll who hates trolls?

While I really don't want to get into politics or religion here (personally, I don't think this is the place for such stuff and I am relaunching my blog next weekend), as the main representative of the sorry state of Arizona on this site; let me say the following...

1- The WBC is not Christian nor should they ever be associated with the faith.

2- When they show up in Tucson to protest those funerals (FYI, I'm in Phoenix which is a 2 hour drive from Tucson); I want someone to hold up a sign saying "So homosexuality isn't OK, but incest is?"

For those who don't know, it's widely believed that their children are all results of inbreeding. I don't know if it's been proven, but it wouldn't shock me. Who'd want to fuck some of those nutjobs!?

3- As Frankie said, they are nothing more than real life trolls. And like on the Internet, they get fed. But it's worth it to protect those that are mourning their loss.

Actually, now that I think about it; another sign at the counter-protest in Tucson should be "Welcome to Hell." Because I do equate this state to Hades.

Jebbaz said:
Bushmaster said:
is this irony? a troll who hates trolls?
Not sure the style of trolling should ever be compared. Just saying. Not like he's actually very harmful.......

Jebbaz are you still sore about my comments in another post? You know that not everyone has the same views on certain models but it sure does look like the ones who are obsessed with some cam girl sure like to play that white knight role!

Mikeythegeek said:
While I really don't want to get into politics or religion here (personally, I don't think this is the place for such stuff and I am relaunching my blog next weekend)]

Meh? It's the Random Discussion portion, and by no means did I mean for this to have anything to do with politics or religion, mostly just random insanity..

1- The WBC is not Christian nor should they ever be associated with the faith.

But of course, the fact that they have tax exemption makes me livid.. They're just an organization of hate and feed on fear.

or those who don't know, it's widely believed that their children are all results of inbreeding. I don't know if it's been proven, but it wouldn't shock me. Who'd want to fuck some of those nutjobs!?

This is probably true, there are all kinds of interviews with past "family" members, and for that matter if you can't find anyone crazy enough to "join" the church, then you aren't going to have any new people to have babies with.... EWW

Plus they don't trust outsiders and they've only let a handful in.

3- As Frankie said, they are nothing more than real life trolls. And like on the Internet, they get fed. But it's worth it to protect those that are mourning their loss.

That's why I really like the motorcycle "gang" the Patriot Guard, they would come to funerals the WBC was going to protest and set up a human wall, with giant American flags, and patriotic songs blaring from their radios..

Actually, now that I think about it; another sign at the counter-protest in Tucson should be "Welcome to Hell." Because I do equate this state to Hades.

In Gainsville when I was around Shirley the main child of Fred, I basically got the feeling of pure evil and got an idea of how demented she was.

I know that they are basically feeding on people and their reactions, but I also don't know if the world forgot about them if they would stop. More or less my decision to go to their protest was to support the people they were protesting. I decided that if it was me, I'd want to look out and see people supporting me, to know I wasn't alone. Plus it's like a train wreck, I had to see it, and I couldn't look away.

Bushmaster said:
Jebbaz are you still sore about my comments in another post? You know that not everyone has the same views on certain models but it sure does look like the ones who are obsessed with some cam girl sure like to play that white knight role!
I'm still waiting to see if you are here to be a member of the forum or just another troll. So far you've yet to show me otherwise. You don't like my lady? Fine, I can live with that and treat you civilly, but not until I see you aren't just here to continually cause problems. So no, not sore at you, just distrustful and suspicious.

Jebbaz said:
Bushmaster said:
I'm still waiting to see if you are here to be a member of the forum or just another troll. So far you've yet to show me otherwise. You don't like my lady? Fine, I can live with that and treat you civilly, but not until I see you aren't just here to continually cause problems. So no, not sore at you, just distrustful and suspicious.
STFU, jesus.

If anything, Bushmaster proved that he's going to participate in other sections of this forum by posting above. Seriously, you're close to an AmberAssKicking soon, Jebbs.

AmberCutie said:
Jebbaz said:
Bushmaster said:
STFU, jesus.

If anything, Bushmaster proved that he's going to participate in other sections of this forum by posting above. Seriously, you're close to an AmberAssKicking soon, Jebbs.
He and I have now talked in PM and agreed to let it go. I won't comment on his postings negatively again.

Very well then. Back on topic we go...

I learned they were coming to Tampa to protest a Bon Jovi concert & a local high school. For real? haha.
Anyways, I got all riled up and was getting ready to go, so I watched a bunch of videos on youtube.
It's honestly really funny seeing them being bashed on by civilians.
I know it's horrible, but you know the kids are going to grow up to be exactly like their creepy troll parents.
There was one video where the cult was recording and some car drove by and threw a huge 44oz drink at them.
Landed on one of the kids. It honestly had me laughing. Those kids don't need to be out there and their destined for a shitty future just like their crazy ass parents.
Anyways, I ended up not going. I know a few people that went, though.

Yeah when they came to my home town it started turning violent before I got there and they were gone by the time I made it.
:(

"fred phelps is mah baby daddy"

"I want waffles"

I LOVED THE ZORRO GUY!!! hah... I look dumb in the video... and My favorite of all time is the one in San Diego that says I was told there would be donuts.. and a cop took it home

Attachments

• 25319_401198224024_505534024_3782935_7442139_n.jpg
    25319_401198224024_505534024_3782935_7442139_n.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 25319_401198234024_505534024_3782936_3129044_n.jpg
    25319_401198234024_505534024_3782936_3129044_n.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 25319_401198239024_505534024_3782937_4613558_n.jpg
    25319_401198239024_505534024_3782937_4613558_n.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 25319_401198244024_505534024_3782938_6925835_n.jpg
    25319_401198244024_505534024_3782938_6925835_n.jpg