AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

There are so few models in CB who speak Chinese

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2021
Are there any Chinese models at CB? I think we can communicate. There are so few models in CB who speak Chinese

Attachments

• 可.jpg
    可.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
I've found most of the Chinese ladies at CB speak Russian and English rather than Mandarin or Cantonese, which I find odd.

Reminds me of a bizarre encounter with a Mandarin speaker at CB last week...

I was typing comments in pinyin (ni na li ya, ni duo da, the usual innocuous crap). After I told her I guessed she was from "xiang gang" (HK) she suddenly and inexplicably changed to Shitty Mood and went on a typing tirade in zhong wen, which translated thus (user name edited):

???112233 Why is China full of development? There are too many inferior people
???112233 1.4 billion people, 900 million are surplus
???112233 Don't open up for your parents anymore
???112233 persuade you all to commit suicide
???112233 is alive in China for self-humiliation
???112233 People’s Communist Party put you little peasants and old peasants to death.
???112233 You guys also thank the Communist Party
???112233 I would commit suicide if you were
???112233 or immigration
???112233 What are you doing in the country?
???112233 wait to die?
???112233 waiting for the Communist Party to suppress you?

After which she kicked and banned me (up to that point I'd tipped 3 or 4 lots of the auspicious 8 tokens):wacky:

Seems for some reason she assumed I was from the mainland, i.e. the enemy. (a bit like the way some ladies here at AC view penis-owners :haha: )

I've found most of the Chinese ladies at CB speak Russian and English rather than Mandarin or Cantonese, which I find odd.

I was typing comments in pinyin (ni na li ya, ni duo da, the usual innocuous crap). After I told her I guessed she was from "xiang gang" (HK) she suddenly and inexplicably changed to Shitty Mood and went on a typing tirade in zhong wen, which translated thus (user name edited):

???112233 People’s Communist Party put you little peasants and old peasants to death.
???112233 or immigration
???112233 wait to die?

After which she kicked and banned me (up to that point I'd tipped 3 or 4 lots of the auspicious 8 tokens):wacky:

Seems for some reason she assumed I was from the mainland, i.e. the enemy. (a bit like the way some ladies here at AC view penis-owners :haha: )
I'm pretty sure camming is illegal in China, and with it's close proximity to Russia I'd imagine there are a decent amount of Chinese people in the country.

I'm pretty sure camming is illegal in China.

Yes, it is. We tried to tell this to another poster recently in a different thread, but he didn't seem too concerned that his "friend" would be breaking the law by camming (and that him recommending it to her is encouraging her to break the law).

After I told her I guessed she was from "xiang gang" (HK) she suddenly and inexplicably changed to Shitty Mood

In general models tend to find it very rude for you to go in their rooms trying to geo locate them even in jest. You could reconsider your approach instead of being surprised that you might get kicked for trying to identify where a model is. She kicked you for a very valid reason that I don't think you're understanding.

In general models tend to find it very rude for you to go in their rooms trying to geo locate them even in jest. You could reconsider your approach instead of being surprised that you might get kicked for trying to identify where a model is. She kicked you for a very valid reason that I don't think you're understanding.

Yes, thank you for saying this! :) I wanted to say something about that, but decided to keep my mouth shut this time...because I get annoyed when I'm accused of "overreacting" (when I know I'm reacting exactly as I should be). Lol.

Yes, it is. We tried to tell this to another poster recently in a different thread, but he didn't seem too concerned that his "friend" would be breaking the law by camming (and that him recommending it to her is encouraging her to break the law).
If memory serves me right that discussion was related to Vietnam or the Philipines, not China. But then maybe we all look the same to you ;)

If memory serves me right that discussion was related to Vietnam or the Philipines, not China. But then maybe we all look the same to you ;)

Um...no, but nice try with the snarky remark. ;) You should reread that thread then, and not spread misinformation (Also not allowed in Phillipines).

Last edited:

Not calling you out, just enlightening you. My short-term memory also has its fair share of glitches :wacky: ;)

Nope, you're not enlightening me...you quoted the wrong thread. That's not the thread I was referring to. There was a different thread where some guy was on here looking for suggestions for how his female friend can earn money, and we told him that camming is illegal in the Phillipines. I believe I had also provided him with links to other non-adult work she could consider.

???112233 or immigration
???112233 wait to die?

I think you're mistaking models hating dudes who are dicks vs dudes who have dicks. Maybe that will enlighten you. And the other thread was about the Philippines. Much of Asia and Middle East bans camming. Not sure why you had to throw in the racist shit in there about assumptions with all looking the same regardless of country.

I think you're mistaking models hating dudes who are dicks vs dudes who have dicks. Maybe that will enlighten you. And the other thread was about the Philippines. Much of Asia and Middle East bans camming. Not sure why you had to throw in the racist shit in there about assumptions with all looking the same regardless of country.
Welcome to the Drama Queen Clique, Member 5! :clap:

Omg News Flash forum members (and guests)... once again @gringopete is desperate for any kind of negative attention he can get from us... what a surprise.

ETA; Clique member 2 or 3 speaking here 🤷‍♀️ ?????

Conan Obrien Ugh GIF by Team Coco

Last edited:
*Laughs and brags about being banned from a model's room...after playing Let's be a creep and try to guess where the model is from!

*In an attempt to make everyone forget that SMuser69 brilliantly told him about himself in post #5...proceeds to make a shitty racial joke implying that I think people from Vietnam, the Philippines, and China "all look alike." *Cringe* Way to deflect..... #FAIL

*Acts like he's "enlightening" me when he actually quoted the wrong damn thread, and is just talking out of his ass.

*When women speak up and call him out on his bullshit, we're named the Drama Queen Clique. Because we're supposed to just listen and keep our mouths shut...except for when there's a cock in it, right? 🙄 :p

Trolls often do have blank profile pics (I see this a lot on Facebook).

attention.jpg

@Drama Queen Clique
I'm here as a cathartic outlet for your collective frustrations. It's just the latent social worker in me, please don't hate!

@YBF
you of all clique-ettes should be the most grateful for my services. After all, you bumped this thread 4 days after you'd already thumbed-up SMuser's post the day he/she posted it. I've instigated exactly the response you desired ;)

Are there any Chinese models at CB? I think we can communicate. There are so few models in CB who speak Chinese
I can speak it, but I can't write characters. Only PinYin. I lived in Guangzhou, and Nanning from 2004-2019. Ni hao. Wo jiao Lacey. Wo hen kaixing renshe ni. Wo shi la Ingwen laoshi. Zhi li you hen duo bu hao ren. Wo Zhi dao. Tamen shuo, wo shi pang le, wo shi, hao lao le, wo shi whore, slut, pig. Women hui shou. Hao bu hao?

Last edited:
@Drama Queen Clique
I'm here as a cathartic outlet for your collective frustrations. It's just the latent social worker in me, please don't hate!

@YBF
you of all clique-ettes should be the most grateful for my services. After all, you bumped this thread 4 days after you'd already thumbed-up SMuser's post the day he/she posted it. I've instigated exactly the response you desired ;)

Your "services" ain't shit. 1 out of 5 stars. :giggle:

Now if you don't mind, I'm off to get my 'Drama Queen Clique' t-shirt made...hot pink with black text...in a size Medium. And some for my girls so that we all match! Hey, ladies...tell me what colors and sizes y'all want! :)

Business Twins GIF by Fast Company

Now if you don't mind, I'm off to get my 'Drama Queen Clique' t-shirt made...hot pink with black text...in a size Medium. And some for my girls so that we all match! Hey, ladies...tell me what colors and sizes y'all want! :)

If you can add "change to my DQC t-shirt" to your tip menu you will have yourself a new loyal and life-long subscriber (if you'll have me of course ;))

If you can add "change to my DQC t-shirt" to your tip menu you will have yourself a new loyal and life-long subscriber (if you'll have me of course ;))

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

I used to love going outside, buying a coffee (or rather in my case, a tea), sitting on a bench and just watching drama unfold around me by randoms strangers.
Are you retired or something?
Did you feed the sparrows too? 😆

Sorry, reading that just reminded me of that Blur song, Parklife.

I totally agree with what you are saying. I haven't had time for Downton Abbey for nearly 3 weeks now, because of all the entertaining shit going down here (and my own house of course which is like some kinda hybrid Zoo/ Insane Asylum/ Commune).

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
I am a cam model I don’t click on links. You can blame guys like @gringo_pete for that. They either a) try to geo locate you or b) put bugs and spyware on your computer to get free content, or because they are in stalker “love” with you.

Gringo Pete would probably hover over the link and see it's youtu.be which just a shorter name for youtube.com

If you are not that familiar with YouTube links, I think it's quite reasonable to ignore them when in doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.