AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thigh Gap

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JickyJuly said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I saw this poster on tumblr saying how girls with thigh gaps have wider vaginas. It had like 100,000notes!! :roll:
Obviously some jealous girl with no thigh gap.
LOL. It's kind of sad and horrific what people will easily believe about vaginas. With all the confusion and mystery, it's no wonder womens' health issues do not get the attention they deserve even by medical professionals.

I once had a guy try to tell me that heavier women had tighter vaginas because they had more meat inside of their skin so everything was compressed under the weight of it, and that skinny women had cavernous vaginas because there was no mass to compress the vagina in.
He got real specific about it, like you could tell he spent a REALLY long time thinking about it.
You could also tell that he had probably never actually been near a vagina in his entire adult life.

I've always been envious of girls with thigh gaps.
Not because I find it appealing aesthetically, but because my thighs rub together when I walk... and I like wearing summer dresses (without tights or shorts under) without my thighs chaffing like mad. It's really not fair. Otherwise, I like my curves/ginormous thighs.

NoelleBright said:
JickyJuly said:
PlayboyMegan said:
I saw this poster on tumblr saying how girls with thigh gaps have wider vaginas. It had like 100,000notes!! :roll:
Obviously some jealous girl with no thigh gap.
LOL. It's kind of sad and horrific what people will easily believe about vaginas. With all the confusion and mystery, it's no wonder womens' health issues do not get the attention they deserve even by medical professionals.

I once had a guy try to tell me that heavier women had tighter vaginas because they had more meat inside of their skin so everything was compressed under the weight of it, and that skinny women had cavernous vaginas because there was no mass to compress the vagina in.
He got real specific about it, like you could tell he spent a REALLY long time thinking about it.
You could also tell that he had probably never actually been near a vagina in his entire adult life.

Some guys will make any excuse to call a girl's pussy loose because they don't want it to seem like their dick might be small.
And some girls will make any excuse why their body is better than other girls'.
:whistle:

As per thighs chaffing...

I lost my thigh gap a few years ago. At first, I noticed that my thighs were rubbing against one another, then I stopped noticing. I honestly haven't noticed any actual chaffing though. Ever. So the thigh gap is not necessary to avoid chaffing, though I couldn't tell you how my thighs don't chaff.

Huh, ya know, I never even noticed this until now, but I actually have a thigh gap (or "key hole" as Megan so elegantly put it lol).

schoolgirl.gif

About the thigh chafing (with which I am intimately familiar :p) - I recently discovered these lace "bandelettes" http://www.bandelettes.com/.

I haven't tried them yet, but look forward to in the summer. I'd be so excited if they are really effective. I love lace and I think they look so pretty peeking out the bottom of shorts/skirts, which have always been off-limits if I'm going to be walking outside in the heat for more than like five minutes.

As for thigh gaps... I also had no idea that was "a thing" until sometime this year when I came across it online somewhere. Baffled me. I find many body types beautiful and appealing - thighs that touch, ones that don't, both can be beautiful to me. Happy with my own ample thighs (chafing notwithstanding).

That "keyhole" (first time I heard the term, here in this thread) is pretty darn hot. Still not a requirement for hotness by any means, just, yum.

This is weird. I've gone all these years under the belief that the gap was to be avoided, and that the ideal was slender legs but without a gap. Who knew? lol

Personally, I'm more into ankles. lol

Reactions: LadyLuna
Snarky pic is snarky.

The only times I've heard thigh gap referenced IRL have been:
*An ana-bulemic friend pointing out how she thought she was too large because her thighs touched.
*A coworker at a retail store remarking on how it would be easier to put together a display she was working on (tying ribbon around boxed perfumes) if her thighs touched, as she was sitting on a ladder and assembling the displays in her lap.

Attachments

• 1397452346302.jpg
    1397452346302.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 201
JerryBoBerry said:
iKarli said:
Although I'd much rather prefer to look like a woman than a little boy tbh.
Balderdash!

Looked at your profile and I'm thinking you look not so much like a little boy. :think:
Seconding this motion!

JerryBoBerry said:
iKarli said:
Balderdash!

Looked at your profile and I'm thinking you look not so much like a little boy. :think:

Dayum, that is one sexy pic!

Rose said:
JerryBoBerry said:
iKarli said:
Balderdash!

Seconding this motion!

Thirded.

Status
Not open for further replies.