AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I agree with this, sweetiebatman. ^^
The_Brown_Fox said:
Please do not put words in my mouth. Thanks.
I just had to point out that you've said this exact line twice now, when she didn't at any point do so. And the tone of this line, both times, made me cringe.

No one called anyone a racist, things were generally pretty low-key on the angry-meter, and some good points were made. I personally thanked Cassie's post only for touching on a subject that I find myself discussing somewhat frequently as well. At the point that she posted, no one was aware of the exact line that was used that offended you (it is an awful statement) and I don't believe her intent was to tell you that you were wrong. I believe it was to, just for discussion purposes, bring up the other side of thinking on the event. That's what Devil's Advocate means, after all. People sometimes are too quick to jump on anyone who mentions "Playing Devil's Advocate" in a post, or saying "don't take this the wrong way" just because it usually involves some level of disagreement to the original subject. But it's not always a bad thing, and it's not always meant to anger or incite anyone. It merely brings up discussion points.

So I guess that's why your "do not put words in my mouth. Thanks." came off as out of place to me. I feel those are the only words in this discussion that lent to any sense of hostility to any involved parties.

:twocents-02cents:

I wish people would stop agreeing with me and not like the post, I have an ACF score to consider :lol:

Defuse tension with a rubbish joke :handgestures-salute:

sweetiebatman said:
I wish people would stop agreeing with me and not like the post, I have an ACF score to consider :lol:

I'd punch a cunt if my MFC score was the same as my ACF score.

AmberCutie said:
I just had to point out that you've said this exact line twice now, when she didn't at any point do so. And the tone of this line, both times, made me cringe.

No one called anyone a racist, things were generally pretty low-key on the angry-meter, and some good points were made.
So I guess that's why your "do not put words in my mouth. Thanks." came off as out of place to me. I feel those are the only words in this discussion that lent to any sense of hostility to any involved parties.

I don't think my comment was out of place at all. I think the reaction to my comment was out of place. I come back here to find a long post blowing my post out of proportion. I had said that a member made a fucked-up comment, and the model's reaction to it annoyed me. And in the same post I stated that the model seems cool. So I'm not sure where the idea that I dislike/hate the model came from.

You can't twist my words around and make a long post like that, and not expect me to respond to defend myself.

Reactions: Nordling
sweetiebatman said:

LOL sorry, I am usually better about that. But it was one of those situations where you posted that while I was typing up my original post, then added my comment about your post at the end when I hit "preview" and it tells me "oh hey, while you were typing, some other dude replied" (there's no quote/thank button on that page.)

The_Brown_Fox said:
AmberCutie said:

No one called anyone a racist, things were generally pretty low-key on the angry-meter, and some good points were made.

I don't think my comment was out of place at all. I think the reaction to my comment was out of place. I come back here to find a long post blowing my post out of proportion. I had said that a member made a fucked-up comment, and the model's reaction to it annoyed me. And in the same post I stated that the model seems cool. So I'm not sure where the idea that I dislike/hate the model came from.

You can't twist my words around and make a long post like that, and not expect me to respond to defend myself.
And as has been stated, I think the majority feel no one directly twisted YOUR words or attacked you in a way that needed "defending." I think that's where the misunderstanding lies. You felt defensive because you feel attacked, but I (and seemingly others agree) think the original post you're fixated on was less of an attack on you, and more of a discussion point.

But we all have our days where we are more sensitive than others, and I'm sorry that it has affected you so badly. I'm sure everyone feels that way.

One thing to remember. When someone says something kindred to "I'm just stating my opinion! I have a right to state my opinion!"

Very true, and other people have a right to state their opinion of that opinion. Often I've seen people accuse others of "taking away my first amendment right" when really, they're simply disagreeing with something that has been said.

Foxie said "don't put words in my mouth" twice? Off with her head! Such a confrontational phrase! [sarcasm]. I just can't agree with that, but that's okay too. I agree with 95% or more of what Amber has said on her board, so this is just one of those rare exceptions. :)

Reactions: 1 person
CassieRamone said:
because, as white people, we should tip toe around those of other ethnicities, races, religions, colors, and creeds - make EXTRA effort to treat their feelings more sensitively and thereby use COLOR as a way to segregate people further, and continue the separation we already see in society today? :think:

This comment kind of bothers me. I mean I understand that you shouldn't tip toe around other ethnicities/races/religions/etc but I don't think it's important to understand that you will never experience that other persons life and completely understand their perspective. It's like Fox said it's just being respectful.

CassieRamone said:
no use debating our personal opinions. was just hoping to show that not everyone that laughs at life is a big racist a-hole. yes, some "racial jokes" are different than "racist comments" but uuuuuuh, i dont know exactly whos the right person to make that call. ive never found it difficult to understand when someone was messing with me out of love (like i do to sweetiebatman non stop) or messing with me cause they dislike me. but who knows.

I think that if someone's offended by something you have no right whatsoever to tell someone they shouldn't make a big deal because it's not offensive to you/it's hard to draw the line/it's subjective or whatever. I realize you didn't directly say that but that's the feeling I get from what you're saying.

Nordling said:
One thing to remember. When someone says something kindred to "I'm just stating my opinion! I have a right to state my opinion!"

Very true, and other people have a right to state their opinion of that opinion. Often I've seen people accuse others of "taking away my first amendment right" when really, they're simply disagreeing with something that has been said.

Foxie said "don't put words in my mouth" twice? Off with her head! Such a confrontational phrase! [sarcasm]. I just can't agree with that, but that's okay too. I agree with 95% or more of what Amber has said on her board, so this is just one of those rare exceptions. :)
It was the "thanks" part I think that makes it sound so hostile. Say it out loud to yourself, and maybe you'll see? Maybe it's because I'm a girl, and I use that sort of phrasing when I'm being snooty to someone, so I get a different vibe from it than you do. :shrug

AmberCutie said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
AmberCutie said:

And as has been stated, I think the majority feel no one directly twisted YOUR words or attacked you in a way that needed "defending." I think that's where the misunderstanding lies. You felt defensive because you feel attacked, but I (and seemingly others agree) think the original post you're fixated on was less of an attack on you, and more of a discussion point.

But we all have our days where we are more sensitive than others, and I'm sorry that it has affected you so badly. I'm sure everyone feels that way.

I think assumptions were made that I was overreacting to a harmless joke, which you now know isn't the case. And as I said before, certain points could've been made without quoting me.

Cassie just sent me an apology via PM, by the way, because she realizes that her post did kind of jump on me.

It's not about being more sensitive than usual...it's about wanting to set the record straight when I'm being quoted and it leads to false assumptions.

AmberCutie said:
Nordling said:

It was the "thanks" part I think that makes it sound so hostile. Say it out loud to yourself, and maybe you'll see? Maybe it's because I'm a girl, and I use that sort of phrasing when I'm being snooty to someone, so I get a different vibe from it than you do. :shrug
I understand. Also, we must remember that the written word, often comes off differently than when spoken aloud. Yeah, the "thanks" was a bit sarcastic, but not to a degree that we should say anything like, "Foxie made the only confrontational post" in this thread. A lot of the posts got my nape hair up. lol And that thanks was very minor. But maybe it's because I'm a boy. lol

Reactions: 1 person
The_Brown_Fox said:
AmberCutie said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
AmberCutie said:

I think assumptions were made that I was overreacting to a harmless joke, which you now know isn't the case. And as I said before, certain points could've been made without quoting me.

Cassie just sent me an apology via PM, by the way, because she realizes that her post did kind of jump on me.

It's not about being more sensitive than usual...it's about wanting to set the record straight when I'm being quoted and it leads to false assumptions.
Sounds great. All can be right in the world again as we shall get back to WTF posts instead of all arguing with each other when there's no reason to. :thumbleft:

Sometimes I am shocked by just how demanding a guest can be. This one for example not only asked a fully clothed model in her backyard for "vajina", he also thought she needed to type her replies because he could not "here". WTF kind of silly little world do they inhabit in their minds.

Guest: vajina
Guest: plz
Guest: i cant here

Nordling said:
I understand. Also, we must remember that the written word, often comes off differently than when spoken aloud. Yeah, the "thanks" was a bit sarcastic, but not to a degree that we should say anything like, "Foxie made the only confrontational post" in this thread. A lot of the posts got my nape hair up. lol And that thanks was very minor. But maybe it's because I'm a boy. lol

Yeah, a lot of the posts on here, as well as how quickly some people jumped to Cassie's defense, made me go "WTF?" And I know I wasn't the only one being confrontational. Thank you for being one of the few people to understand and actually speak up on it.

Things members say that make you go "WTF?".....

*on ImLive* Asking me to go get knocked-up so I can come back and show him my preggo belly on cam during a private session. :lol:

So, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Nothing truly outrageous (Jem!), just a little ole' fashioned trolling:

Guest: Hiiiiiiiii
Guest: you look like a dude lmao
Guest: look at those abs
Guest: that's SEXY
Guest: do you workout?
Guest: i wanna bite them nipps, i can TELL
Guest: you hard work shows!
Guest: yes those nipples are fine!
Guest: your welcome hun
Model: (says it is time to put on some clothes)
Guest: yes please do, it must be getting kinda cold
Guest: nice but crack
Guest: your welcome haha so do you have a boyfriend?
OneOff: isn't this whole site a tease
Guest: no^
Guest: NO IT IS NOT ---- He starts to lose it a bit here.
Guest: awww you have a boyfriend [:(]
Guest: i was just about to ask you out on a date
Model: (says she's happy with her bf)
Guest: You probably said that because i have HIV, i have AIDS btw
Guest: yes i have AIDS
Random: What's the topic?
Guest: The topic is DISS NUTS
Guest: MAKE THEM WORK TO SEE YOUR TITTIES
Guest: YOUR NIPPLES DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT
Guest: make them WORK for it
NotADouche: Like Guest says.
Guest: i think you NEED EVEN MORE CLOTHES
Guest: a loose t-shirt would be good
Guest: you get paid less
Guest: trust me i'm your FATHER ---- Maybe he's not losing it. Maybe it's a Star Wars joke??
Guest: yes ma'am
Guest: i'm actually 12 years old, my parents arn't home! WOOOOOOT!! HOLLA AT A PLAYA ---- Never mind. Troll sighting confirmed.
Guest: does anyone know how to clear internet history?
Guest: i killed a gay person once
Guest: i HATE gay people
Guest: btw ONLINE PROSTITUTION IS NOT A REAL JOB
Guest: GET A REAL JOB WHORE
Guest: REAL TALK
Guest: YOUR A LOW LIFE
SomeOtherMember: omg. I guess, welcome to MFC. You have your very first troll.
Guest: ^FAGGET
Guest: THAT DOSN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME, DUMMASS

blargh

lula7777: mmm bb
lula7777: show me face too please
O0OOOOOOO0OOO: my holes look much better than face )
lula7777: i know
lula7777: but i want look in eyes bb

lol@ "I know" (btw she's pretty)

It's a coded message! I suck at code :(

c I s y d h
n
m
b
b
u
a
t
h
o
l
e

and another one!

'mmm i love my luna'

me: please don't call me yours. if you take me private or exclusive, you can call me yours all you like, but here in public I like to stay in reality. Public really isn't the place to indulge in fantasy.

'fuck u nasty cunt'

yup, what I thought. Just because I won't let him claim to own me, he goes from complimentary to insulting in one exchange.

Aileenn was doing her gearstick fucking show, note the guy who wants her to give the gearstick a FOOTJOB (!?)
BinomialMe: why does Aileen saying "oh baby" to a gearstick freak me out a little?
brent24: put feet around it

Oh and there's no end to the gearstick-related stupid comments
trucker0u812: i am driving a big truck u want 2 fuck my shifter

Reactions: LadyLuna
What ever happened to manners? I saw this last night.

BenHover: see asses?

Seeing this request the incredibly nice model said she would do this if he tips, or at the very least says please first. Would you like to know his response to this great opportunity, that would just cost him a please?

BenHover: turn around....

:woops:

Shaun__ said:
What ever happened to manners? I saw this last night.

BenHover: see asses?

Seeing this request the incredibly nice model said she would do this if he tips, or at the very least says please first. Would you like to know his response to this great opportunity, that would just cost him a please?

BenHover: turn around....

:woops:

I've told guys before to ask nicely/say please, and some of them would respond by saying "LOL." Oh okay...if it's really gonna kill you to talk to me like a human being, then it's time for you to bounce.....

What the fuck is wrong with people? This one is a true "WTF" and not in the cutesy "haha, the things member's say" kinda way. But in the genuine "what in the fuck is wrong with people?" sense.
Ordinarily I wouldn't post the member's name, but fuck him. This came right after a model revealed that she'd just been diagnosed with a tumour, which really highlights the level of class we're dealing with here. And it's not like she was playing the pity card. She was very matter of fact about it and only brought it up 'cos one of her regulars asked how her doctors appointment went and even then, she didn't dwell on it.

04:46:00 PM McPuff310: Fuck [model's name]... that stupid jew broad should be executed like all the rest of the fucking jews
04:49:47 PM McPuff310: [model's name] is a dirty money grubbing jew broad. She should be executed like all the rest of the jews.

I got that in my PM box after I tipped the model and he was still typing his hateful bullcrap when I set him to "ignore". I asked her if she knew the guy and if she wanted me to report him but she said she'd rather let him stay in her room (he was a basic and they were muted) so she can piss him off, and that she knew Leo so could probably get his ISP banned if it came to it.

But fuck me, what a cunt :angry4:

mynameisbob84 said:
04:46:00 PM McPuff310: Fuck [model's name]... that stupid jew broad should be executed like all the rest of the fucking jews
04:49:47 PM McPuff310: [model's name] is a dirty money grubbing jew broad. She should be executed like all the rest of the jews.

Another person who likes to repeat himself. :woops:

8:38 PM EST: McPuff? That sounds a bit fruity, don't you think?

8:38 PM EST: Don't you think that sounds a bit fruity, McPuff?