AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Was in a room monday and some egyptian dude was trying this same basic schtic. 5k plus ticket. he mentioned fucking him on film but nada about a GB. WTF is it with these guys? too much sand exposure, too hot and bakes their brain or what ? :woops:

blackxrose said:
AmberCutie said:
Posted this on Twitter as well. It's not from MFC, it's from xhamster. If you thought MFC scraped the bottom of the barrel, you haven't been on the tubesites often enough.
Lol @sorry for the disturbance.
Lol @ "Please reply now" and also "the rest days u will be my girlfriend".

Miss_Lollipop said:
I get asked if they mind them adding me as a friend - I think sometimes they don't understand the way it works is all.

Yep. For a long while I thought in order to add someone to my friends list they had to do something on their end (like click "accept" or something) for it to work, so would always ask first :)

Redshirtbert: hello:)
Redshirtbert: im basically a guest
Redshirtbert: a vip guest of the owners of mfc
Redshirtbert: they given me a limo and everything

(this was not a premium or even a basic... just.. one of those guests who have names, lol)

Reactions: Evvie and Nordling
mynameisbob84 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
I get asked if they mind them adding me as a friend - I think sometimes they don't understand the way it works is all.

Yep. For a long while I thought in order to add someone to my friends list they had to do something on their end (like click "accept" or something) for it to work, so would always ask first :)
Facebook has infected your mind with this idea. Scumbag facebook.

AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

Facebook has infected your mind with this idea. Scumbag facebook.

Quite possibly, yo :-D

This made me laugh so hard yesterday.

This guy tipped me 10 tokens and asked to be added to my friends list. I told him that it was 100 tokens to be added to friends. He kept asking, and was clearly not understanding what I was saying. Well then after I typed to him he finally got it and decided he would try to pull one over on me :lol:

dqyNJ.jpg

Cool scam, bro! I'm sure that one works all the time. I didn't hear the tip noise, it's not the right font color, and it didn't show up in my token stats, but SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT. Come on dude I wasn't born yesterday!

Also the "ouch I just sat on my penis" guy came out of nowhere and is pretty wtf :? As well as the guy who is appalled that I would ban someone for trying to scam me. WTF, MFC.

MadisonLeigh said:
This made me laugh so hard yesterday.

This guy tipped me 10 tokens and asked to be added to my friends list. I told him that it was 100 tokens to be added to friends. He kept asking, and was clearly not understanding what I was saying. Well then after I typed to him he finally got it and decided he would try to pull one over on me :lol:

Cool scam, bro! I'm sure that one works all the time. I didn't hear the tip noise, it's not the right font color, and it didn't show up in my token stats, but SEEMS TOTALLY LEGIT. Come on dude I wasn't born yesterday!

Also the "ouch I just sat on my penis" guy came out of nowhere and is pretty wtf :? As well as the guy who is appalled that I would ban someone for trying to scam me. WTF, MFC.

According to the topic it looks like he would have gotten a video for his tokens too. I just do not understand people at all.

Reactions: MadisonLeigh
lets go

fkir a date

lets relax

lets kiss softly

wop then what

(I explain why I don't let guys cum on my glasses)

fix it then

live by excalimations

not excusses

there is you are aSKIONG FOR THE EXCUSE

OCD

I HAVE OCD

MAYBE

GVdegreee in whatt

mai have a degeree in engineer

y7ou are crazy becuas you have be taught to be

evertything has a an answer

it is a a box

but there is no answer

i have just begun

ignore mer is to ignore the release

wha5t is the probabuilioty of me winninfg the lotteryu today

(I say that the lottery doesn't run on Sundays, therefore he can't win it today)

therefore comes from philosophy

what is the possibilioty of me sopontaneously kissing you neck

probabilthy opf mer dancind around then holding you and kissing your ears

and you kiss me basck

giot computer for thbat

create uideas

For someone with OCD he sure doesn't know how to spell.

Everyone gets jealous at some point and mad at the people who try to compare friends.
=] I envy you lacie for lots of things and yes I do get jealous of you, but in the end.. you are one of my best friends on MFC if not thee bestest =D

love you!
LacieLaPlante said:
I don't really have quotes but the worst part about being on cam with other girls is being compared to them..

"The one on the left is hotter"
"I'd do the one on the right"
"X is more tone than Y"
"I like the one with the tattoos better"

Shit like that hurts, man.

Two guys walked up to Ava and I at the convention, one said we looked like twins and the other said "Yeah, but I'd only do her." (referring to Ava) I immediately started calling him an asshole and told him to go the fuck away -_- I don't deal well with shit like that.

MadisonLeigh said:

dqyNJ.jpg

And of course the guy who bugged you about banning Mr. Fake Tip doesn't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. :woops: He should probably just mind his business and go take an English course or something...lol.

Nordling said:
lol hilarious that he didn't even bother using the fake tip emotes. Speaking of which, I wish MFC would remove those idiotic "[x] tipped [model] [a BMW or a token amount]" emotes. lol

And that emote that says something like "has tipped 0.50 token." I've always thought it was stupid...not even funny at all. And I've seen some funny emotes.....

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Nordling said:
lol hilarious that he didn't even bother using the fake tip emotes. Speaking of which, I wish MFC would remove those idiotic "[x] tipped [model] [a BMW or a token amount]" emotes. lol

And that emote that says something like "has tipped 0.50 token." I've always thought it was stupid...not even funny at all. And I've seen some funny emotes.....
Yes, I don't know which is more annoying, "joke" emotes about models' livelihood (fake tips) or the hundreds of ugly emotes of sex acts with mutated sex organs.

Nordling said:
Yes, I don't know which is more annoying, "joke" emotes about models' livelihood (fake tips) or the hundreds of ugly emotes of sex acts with mutated sex organs.

Those stupid sex emotes kill the mood of the room for me.

Shaun__ said:
Nordling said:

Guys that think animations of dicks are going to get me all hot and bothered... I don't get it... I've had guys start a PM chat with me and then done nothing but send me emotes of dicks!

Shaun__ said:
Nordling said:

That "smiley" wanking is awful, as are most of em, I can't even imagine what goes through peoples mind when they put it.. "oooh they'll like this one.."

Reactions: Nordling
I think I'm going to make the following emotes bannable offenses in my room:

-fake tips that aren't obvious (I won't ban for fake tipping cars, for example)
-dick emotes unless they make me laugh
-fucking emotes unless they make me laugh

LadyLuna said:

:lol: I've only known/seen one model make posting text including "bb" a bannable offense and I always applauded it when she did it. lol

Nordling said:
LadyLuna said:

:lol: I've only known/seen one model make posting text including "bb" a bannable offense and I always applauded it when she did it. lol

I did that actually... only I always give a warning. the first time someone does something bannable (unless it's an insta-ban, those don't get warnings), I warn them that such behavior turns me off. The second time, they get warned that I'll ban if they do it again. But three strikes and they're out!

Reactions: Shaun__
LadyLuna said:
Nordling said:
LadyLuna said:

I did that actually... only I always give a warning. the first time someone does something bannable (unless it's an insta-ban, those don't get warnings), I warn them that such behavior turns me off. The second time, they get warned that I'll ban if they do it again. But three strikes and they're out!
She did similar. Mostly, she'd warn newbies to her room, and included other "terms of endearment," like "baby," "babe," "sweetcheeks," or really anything but her actual name.