AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Reminds me of my newbie days on mfc. This happened a couple years ago:

Member: aw cute pit bull!
Me: Thanks, isn't she gorgeous?
Member: yes! Do you skype with her?
Me: (blissfully unaware) Um..no. She is a dog
Member: yeah I know, do you skype with her....
Me: How the hell could I Skype my dog?

Then it hit me what he meant :?

English guy said:
How do models feel about their fans and how they act in their rooms, example - there is ravenqueen and lorellay4u from the same studio (a non nude romanian studio ?), lorellay is the better of the two and actually engages with her room instead of sitting there going pula pula. Both have this whiteknight kind of OCD fan group though, someone comes in and asks if she gets naked in pvt and the fanboys jump on this person but the models don't really answer the person asking the question.

I LUUUUUUUUUUVE my fans.. :mlove

Sometimes when i'm not in the mood or have my period (ewe sorry lol) they'd still ask me to log on just for chilling, and of course that's when new members decide to talk to me (FYI my room is usually too awkwardly quiet no matter what I do except of the regulars :? ). Anyway, if a new member just comes in for 5 seconds and says something silly, I really dig my Bodyguards' reaction :blob3:

When someone just tell me "you could take a sh**t you look like you can use it" i just ask if my Engleeesssss is that bad with idioms hihi

"I would sh**t in your belly button" was another ''WTF?'' moment !

Note To Self "What's up with the Sheeeeeet?" :D

Jebbaz said:
I came into a models room and she had a song playing that I liked, so I asked her what it was and her regulars jumped me like I'd asked her to shit on herself in public chat. I just left, if thats how has her room run I don't wanna be part of it.

My Bodyguards are the sweetest ever..!! They encourage new chatters :dance: your example is extreme :? Are you sure they all speak English? LOL

FrenshKiss said:
Jebbaz said:
I came into a models room and she had a song playing that I liked, so I asked her what it was and her regulars jumped me like I'd asked her to shit on herself in public chat. I just left, if thats how has her room run I don't wanna be part of it.

My Bodyguards are the sweetest ever..!! They encourage new chatters :dance: your example is extreme :? Are you sure they all speak English? LOL
psst. While reading through some of these awesomely long threads, keep it in mind it was likely started a VERY long time ago. Jebbaz has been inactive on this forum for over a year so he wont be able to respond to your inquiry.
Just double check that it's a recent post before responding to it so that it doesn't make the current pages too confusing. :-D

Reactions: AmberCutie
Noob mistake I guess :D Thank you for pointing that out :handgestures-salute:

FrenshKiss said:
Noob mistake I guess :D Thank you for pointing that out :handgestures-salute:
No worries missy, we have all done it!

Reactions: Lounge20K
AnaVictoriaXO said:

OMG! I think you just invented the next big Christmas gift for PetCo.

!!!! Floor pressure pad activated webcams!!

New from OmniCo! Does your pet get lonely when you're at work? With new SkypeMat pet food and water dispensers, your pets can initiate a Skype session with you whenever they get lonely!

Just by stepping onto our patent-pending floor mat, your pet will trigger the integrated webcam to call your Skype client and request a chat! Send HD snuggles and kisses to Fifi and Fido from your desk at the office or, with our iPhone and Android apps, from anywhere!

Never let your pets feel lonely again with SkypeMat from OmniCo!

Lol :)

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
spikyhaired said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:

OMG! I think you just invented the next big Christmas gift for PetCo.

!!!! Floor pressure pad activated webcams!!

New from OmniCo! Does your pet get lonely when you're at work? With new SkypeMat pet food and water dispensers, your pets can initiate a Skype session with you whenever they get lonely!

Just by stepping onto our patent-pending floor mat, your pet will trigger the integrated webcam to call your Skype client and request a chat! Send HD snuggles and kisses to Fifi and Fido from your desk at the office or, with our iPhone and Android apps, from anywhere!

Never let your pets feel lonely again with SkypeMat from OmniCo!

Lol :)

This is HILARIOUS.. I am delighted !! You guys are awesome, hehe

Well it had been inspired by a Dude Member :think: Should the patent include him? :LOLL:

Tonight I had a guy come into my room and throw out a basic comment about how I wasn't a nerd I was just putting it into my name to attract the "losers" :roll: I get those comments all the time so I just ignored him and continued talking.

He stuck around for a bit and after about fifteen or twenty minutes I get a PM; he apologized and said "I'm sorry, I thought you were a fake. I was wrong"

Reactions: Megaclit
BombChele said:
[in the middle of a gold show]

MoneyBags: Yeah baby I make your PUSSY VOMIT!

Me: Oh my god what seriously

MoneyBags: I just wanna see that pussy PUKE

Me: I'm telling the other models about this

The last line made me LOL. I need to remember that the next time a member makes me remember this thread. Doesn't happen often as half the trolls I get aren't even worthy, but still. Awesome. :thumbleft:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Got back from doing a private... I always forget that you have to remember to mute basics & guests again when you return. :woops: Well we all know that basics say stupid shit all the time, but this is something I'd never thought I hear... I mean come on, don't you think that if I had fake boobs I might just choose to get them bigger then the 32 A cup size I am now?! I mean really though. :?

Attachments

• shit mem say wtf.jpg
    shit mem say wtf.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 443
The more I read of this guy's twitter, the more I start to pity him. He comes across as being an angry little man - quite possibly virginal - rejected by womankind and left to toil on twitter, reeking his petty vengeance on those that have damned him to this fate, slinking further and further into the mire of self-fulfilling prophecy - he hates women because they hate him, women hate him because he hates them. He's become trapped in a vicious cycle of his own making, unknowing of how to claw himself out, and clawing only at the tattered, lifeless remains of his relationship with the only ones that can set him free - those women that have found themselves on the periphery of his virtual life.

Or, you know, he's just a twat. Either/or, I guess :?

mynameisbob84 said:
The more I read of this guy's twitter, the more I start to pity him. He comes across as being an angry little man - quite possibly virginal - rejected by womankind and left to toil on twitter, reeking his petty vengeance on those that have damned him to this fate, slinking further and further into the mire of self-fulfilling prophecy - he hates women because they hate him, women hate him because he hates them. He's become trapped in a vicious cycle of his own making, unknowing of how to claw himself out, and clawing only at the tattered, lifeless remains of his relationship with the only ones that can set him free - those women that have found themselves on the periphery of his virtual life.

Or, you know, he's just a twat. Either/or, I guess :?
Really, really shouldn't have, but I just asked him how we are weakening the economy. I really don't understand. :think:

mynameisbob84 said:
I got involved. I willingly jumped into the periphery of his virtual life and now I'm tits-deep in idiocy and hatred :?
Did he delete all the tweets? I only see a couple on his twitter page now.

Also, let me follow u, bb. Lemmein.

Back on topic...

early in the night I got this guy, who made me laugh at first, then ban for his second attack:

(the smile at the end was cause I laughed... I laughed at him calling me an Asian when that's one of very few bloodlines that is NOT in my ancestry)

Later on, towards the end of my shift tonight, I got this:

GenitalWarts4U: hi hun
i have been saving these just for u
u don't want them hun?

me in pm: I do not do meet-ups, and I'm not interested in any std's

GenitalWarts4U: lol

GenitalWarts4U: i bet they would look good on ur lips

GenitalWarts4U has been blocked

Oh yeah, give me your warts bb :roll:

Attachments

• spambot1.png
    spambot1.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 273
  • spambot2.png
    spambot2.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: Evvie
Poker_Babe said:
Got back from doing a private... I always forget that you have to remember to mute basics & guests again when you return. :woops: Well we all know that basics say stupid shit all the time, but this is something I'd never thought I hear... I mean come on, don't you think that if I had fake boobs I might just choose to get them bigger then the 32 A cup size I am now?! I mean really though. :?

Ever since I lost weight the shape of my boobs changed and people keep saying this to me :( now I feel more self concious about them. I wish people would keep that question to themselves instead of publicly blabbing

Reactions: Poker_Babe
AmberCutie said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I got involved. I willingly jumped into the periphery of his virtual life and now I'm tits-deep in idiocy and hatred :?
Did he delete all the tweets? I only see a couple on his twitter page now.

Also, let me follow u, bb. Lemmein.

He's deleted most of the offensive ones. Pussy :)

And you're in, bb ;)

I'm sure he didn't mean any harm when he posted it, but last night I got this.....

"You used to work at ______." :woops: I know this person. And if I hadn't PMed him right away, he probably would've blurted out something else that doesn't need to be said in public chat.

The_Brown_Fox said:
I'm sure he didn't mean any harm when he posted it, but last night I got this.....

"You used to work at ______." :woops: I know this person. And if I hadn't PMed him right away, he probably would've blurted out something else that doesn't need to be said in public chat.
Yes, that was plain ignorant. The relentless stalker types will use information that may seem harmless to help locate people. I once knew a lady online who told me of an online "friend" who over months put together information from their conversations and it ended up with him flying 3,000 miles, unknown to her, and eventually assaulting her.