AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Isabella_deL said:
creepiest part was today he messaged me apologising, and saying 'steve' his 'manager' got really scared about it! but other that that was super polite, like he had been before... definite WTF?! moments!
So... Chad Kroeger comes in to your room, has trouble downloading your videos, claims to own a majority share in MFC, assumes you're working for tabloids and says you made him quit Nickleback?

:think:

Seems legit.

why dont you tit me up

I have an image of a girl rubbing her tits all over some dude's face now...

Reactions: Shaun__
LadyLuna said:
why dont you tit me up

I have an image of a girl rubbing her tits all over some dude's face now...

I have a similar image in my head all the time. The only difference is that instead of some dude it is my face.

To a model who was completely naked and looking as gorgeous as always

member:Gawd I love your ears

Really dude? She's nekkid and you notice her ears? :whistle:

LolasLiger said:

That might have actually been a reference to a Swedish movie xD Though, I don't know why the member would think the model would get it....

AliceDoe said:
LolasLiger said:

That might have actually been a reference to a Swedish movie xD Though, I don't know why the member would think the model would get it....

Could just be he liked her ears. Not every dood is automatically drawn to tits, ass and/or pussy ;)

Two models were doing stuff together on cam, but the cam was only showing the face of one of them, and the viewers couldn't see what the other one was doing to her without tipping first.
Unfortunately the girls didn't have guests muted.

Guest69696: play with her little titties
Guest69696: move the camera down please
Guest69696: we can't see
sexxybot: you got to tip
Guest69696: guess that's the idea--make us pay to see?

Guest03872: seen better
Guest03872: cant see so i cant tip
Guest30369: nobody is going to tip if we can't see
Guest30369: you lost 40 visitors in the last 10 minutes

Reactions: Nordling
sexyvee_x said:
Me: " I do not put myself at risk of sickness or injury to fulfil your sick degrading fantasies Goodbye"

Ends Prvt
My number 1 camgirl rule
I will never compromise my health or safety for money

this reminded me of a session i was having with someone who was "dominating me" usually that kind of thing gets my rocks off but as he was young (20) and inexperienced it ended up being more unpleasant than sexy.

him: finger your other pussy hole.
me: (ignores him) i didn't want to straight up say no.
him: do you know the difference between your two holes?
me: do you mean my urethra and my vagina? yes i am aware.
him: ok then finger your urethra.
me: oh no no no. if you feel like paying for the Dr bill if and when i get a uti and also want to finger your own urethra to feel how sexy it is then still no.
lol i did a bad job playing sub but sir doucheington pissed me off.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jaydenrainey said:
sexyvee_x said:
Me: " I do not put myself at risk of sickness or injury to fulfil your sick degrading fantasies Goodbye"

Ends Prvt
My number 1 camgirl rule

this reminded me of a session i was having with someone who was "dominating me" usually that kind of thing gets my rocks off but as he was young (20) and inexperienced it ended up being more unpleasant than sexy.

me: oh no no no. if you feel like paying for the Dr bill if and when i get a uti and also want to finger your own urethra to feel how sexy it is then still no.
When I was in the Jr High I remember one kid bragging about how he had sex with a chick up her urethra.

I feel he was not being entirely honest.

Evvie said:
Jaydenrainey said:
sexyvee_x said:

Ends Prvt
My number 1 camgirl rule

When I was in the Jr High I remember one kid bragging about how he had sex with a chick up her urethra.

I feel he was not being entirely honest.

If he was, he has to have had the smallest dick ever xD

I don't think the freeloaders understand that models are only there because they get tipped. That if they didn't, they would go somewhere else that they don't have to give nearly as much away for free. These are also the same guys who probably don't understand why another guy would ever show women any respect, and then lament that "all the good women are taken (by dudes they insist are assholes)"

ComicOzzie said:
So a dude tipped a model a nice amount and she informed the room it was not for topic, leading to this classic complaint:

basket2052: ahhhh always nice to see a sucker waste some money and get nothin back

Freeloaders will never, ever understand why we tip.

I always get things for my tips, it is just that some of the things are difficult for the casual observer to notice. The freeloaders never seem to understand that models need money to live for some reason, and most will leave MFC if nobody gives them any.

Shaun__ said:
ComicOzzie said:
So a dude tipped a model a nice amount and she informed the room it was not for topic, leading to this classic complaint:

basket2052: ahhhh always nice to see a sucker waste some money and get nothin back

Freeloaders will never, ever understand why we tip.

I always get things for my tips, it is just that some of the things are difficult for the casual observer to notice. The freeloaders never seem to understand that models need money to live for some reason, and most will leave MFC if nobody gives them any.
Yeah, many of the "lesser members" of MFC swear that it's an epic sin to actually be on MFC to make money. If a girl admits to wanting to hit a paycheck goal, etc, she's shunned as a "greedy whore."

AmberCutie said:
the "lesser members" of MFC ...
And yes, you are a "lesser member" of the site if you either 1. refuse to go premium, then rattle off at the mouth when models allow guests/basics to speak, 2. go premium but don't spend past your $20 even though you take up time/attention from models on a daily basis, 3. speak down to/about models if they don't do EXACTLY what you want, when you want, even though you're not tipping much/at all.

Jupiter551 said:
badboyruidi: I WILL full that small moth with cum

I feel so sorry for the moth :(

Rule 34 requires that, since I couldn't find a suitable image, I create one. This was a rush job, so it's not done, and I apologize for the poor quality. But then, as something done specifically because of something a member said, it doesn't deserve that much effort, now does it?

Attachments

• cum on moth.jpg
    cum on moth.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 236
I saw that one, but didn't recognize it as a moth.. x.x

Reactions: Nordling
Sorry for the double-post, but this needs it's own.

Three wtf dudes in a row, two of them at the same time and one of them right before. Anyone who wasn't a wtf dude had their name and text replaced with (irrelevant). One dude wasn't too bad, so I kept his name private, using member instead.

member: lady can i have a look of ur ass plz

(irrelevant)

member: ok but my account froze becoz of non payment and i cannot

epicfail123: hi bb

(irrelevant)

epicfail123: how are u

member: will be ok tommrow and will tip you forsure

(irrelevant)

(irrelevant)

epicfail123: bb u there
i dont have spekaer so write

Lady_Luna: oh, that helps
how are you today epicfail

epicfail123: fine u

Lady_Luna: I'm okay
what are you up to?

epicfail123: nothing see ho can make my cock hard think u can do it bb?

(irrelevant)

(irrelevant)

(irrelevant)

epicfail123: bb

bobby75: can i leave without seeing that ass so sad

(irrelevant)

epicfail123: pls say something write back bb

(irrelevant)

epicfail123: i dont have spekaer bb u have to write evryhng

Lady_Luna: epicfail, if I understood the question, I'd answer it

Travisb94: hey
go topless ;-)

epicfail123: wat quastion ?

Lady_Luna: well, it looked like a question...

Travisb94: topless please

epicfail123: answer it bb

Lady_Luna: Travis- tip 10 gold for topless for a coulple minutes

epicfail123: show ass pls

Lady_Luna: epicfail- I already told you I don't understand what you asked. It looked like a question, but I couldn't get any meaning from it
I will show my ass for 2 gold, but it will still be in panties

Travisb94: get someone else to pay plz.. at least play with them rub them

(irrelevant)

<in pm to Travis>: Pay for yourself dipshit

Travisb94: im jacking off

(irrelevant)

(irrelevant)

Lady_Luna: if you can't afford the 10 gold for topless, it's 1 gold for a flash

<other member tips>

Travisb94: how quick of flash

(irrelevant)

Travisb94: he payed whatvhe get

(irrelevant)

Lady_Luna: Travis, what he wanted for his money is between me and him

(irrelevant)

Travisb94: oh? how quick of a flash

Lady_Luna: I don't time it

(irrelevant)

Travisb94: like hella fast ? :(

(irrelevant)

(irrelevant)

Lady_Luna: not hella fast

1 gold for a look, 2 gold for a long look

(irrelevant)

Travisb94: ok ;-) can you rub your boobs now? :(

Reactions: Evvie
Had a member take me to private, then ask me to fellate a bottle of alcohol. All I had was a bottle of fish sauce, which he deemed acceptable. I did it as sexily as I could - it was so ridiculous that I indulged the request because I thought it was funny. But I couldn't stop giggling.

He then asked me to fuck myself with it and I told him no. Lots of whining about it, I still said no. "Other models do it"... no. He settled for plain old masturbation, but he was REALLY DISAPPOINTED.

Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:
Travisb94: get someone else to pay plz.. at least play with them rub them

(irrelevant)

<in pm to Travis>: Pay for yourself dipshit

Travisb94: im jacking off
:lol: classic good-times...

tomboi2: omg i wanna dip you in chocolate and lick it off
Jupiter551: you'd lick it off yourself tho VJ [:p]
charm89: I'm lactose intolerant, so I'd have one heck of a challenge licking off all of the chokolate :eek:
Jupiter551: [:D]
Jupiter551: don't even get me started with my lactose intolerant ex gf who now has irritable bowel syndrome
VanessaJames: Both you guys are killing the mood...

Jupiter551 said:
tomboi2: omg i wanna dip you in chocolate and lick it off
Jupiter551: you'd lick it off yourself tho VJ [:p]
charm89: I'm lactose intolerant, so I'd have one heck of a challenge licking off all of the chokolate :eek:
Jupiter551: [:D]
Jupiter551: don't even get me started with my lactose intolerant ex gf who now has irritable bowel syndrome
VanessaJames: Both you guys are killing the mood...
I don't know if anyone ever watched The Joe Schmoe Show, but this reminds me of a scene in one of the episodes where there's a challenge involving licking chocolate sauce off of a model. As it turns out, "Joe", no matter how much he wants to, can't do it without constantly gagging, for which he feels awful.

Just watching that clip reminded me of how great that show really was. I may have to go back and watch it all again. It's also a chance to see Kristen Wiig before she became famous.