AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
ShelterLight said:
dreamwarrior_ said:
You know what upsets me the most about you.. and my god if were there in Canada or wherever on earth you're from..
I would take off my belt.. bend you over and set you straight,, BECAUSE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE.. YOU NEED IT!

HAVE A HAPPY FUCKING TIME BECAUSE I'M OFFICALY DONE WITH YOUR NONSENSE! YOU WOULDNT HAVE AS A CLUE
HOW TO TREAT A REAL MAN... OR PEOPLE IN GENERAL FOR THAT MATTER. YOU'RE NOT MY TEACHER..... INSTEAD
YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PRUDE WHO TAKES HERSELF WAY TO SERIOUSLY.. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I MET A WOMAN
AS DISRESPECTFUL AS YOU.

I've finally received hate mail*. I'm just... so touched.
Seriously this made me laugh super hard.

*I have a whole inbox full of gems from this guy, but I figured I would just put up the latest
Lol feel free to post them all I love this shit :D
So...what did you do to him hahah?

Reactions: Nordling
Jupiter551 said:
This idiot was trolling during a show, love the self-righteous retards.
TheBestDaddy: you people, especially the ones that tip and support this behavior, have nothing worthwhile to offer any of the poor misguided MFC models
TheBestDaddy: including this one
TheBestDaddy: cum to the degradation that this young woman is putting herself through

I've seen this dillweed posting this crap in multiple rooms. Classic troll.

Reactions: 1 person
No specific screenshots, but I have to wonder what goes through the minds of guys asking for PMs when I'm doing a toy/masturbation show, especially when I'm lying down.

Reactions: LadyLuna
MiaMeow said:
No specific screenshots, but I have to wonder what goes through the minds of guys asking for PMs when I'm doing a toy/masturbation show, especially when I'm lying down.

How else can they tell you hello, and if they are feeling frisky ask how your day has been?

03:03:39 AM kevishere: hiiii.....how r u? want to play? you have a skype? 800 tokens for 25 mints show .
03:04:06 AM MiaMeow93: Sure, go ahead and tip the 800 and I'll add you to Skype.
03:04:18 AM kevishere: sorry...to say but .. 800 tokens will be after your show only. you agree?
03:04:37 AM MiaMeow93: Absolutely no way :) Sorry

03:22:59 AM louzay: cool
03:23:01 AM louzay: u single?
03:23:12 AM MiaMeow93: Can you talk in the main room pls? I wanna lay back
03:23:22 AM louzay: [:(] ok
03:23:30 AM louzay: i want ya number
03:23:41 AM MiaMeow93: I dont give it out, sorry
03:23:46 AM louzay: [:(]
03:23:55 AM louzay: wish you would meet up
03:24:03 AM MiaMeow93: Haha talk in the main room dude

03:25:36 AM jmalraman: hello lover
03:25:39 AM jmalraman: wanna cum together private?
03:25:42 AM jmalraman: i have 500 for us love
03:25:58 AM MiaMeow93: Sure, feel free to start the show.
03:26:18 AM jmalraman: i only have 500\
03:26:20 AM jmalraman: maybe8 or 9min
03:26:26 AM jmalraman: can u warm up somerub urpanties withme
03:26:29 AM jmalraman: watch it grow forulove
03:26:32 AM jmalraman: iots still soft
03:27:11 AM jmalraman: ??

LilyMarie said:
thank__you: if you are masturbating, type 4343
about 10 guys: 4343

Why... why would you even say something like that... oh God
I'm convinced guys like that, penis emoters and the '1000 hard cocks jerking for u bb' guys are (not-so-)secretly gay.

LilyMarie said:
thank__you: if you are masturbating, type 4343
about 10 guys: 4343

Why... why would you even say something like that... oh God
Does this remind anyone of WoW?

'type 7711 for free enchant ur mats'

On Twitter.

We build products & we're launching something soon that might be of interest to you. Follow us for updates ;)

Please be more cryptic!!!

lionet:i suck your brite nipples.
lionet:you are fairy of queen.
lionet:amazing your figures.
lionet:great so great your naturally huge boobs i chew your pussy nipples.

Yet another basic, same room
rajraj23:show me ur pussy..properly
rajraj23:ya...show; i can't see it..
rajraj23:i don't like boobs !show pussy...only
Obviously she's not getting the hint...better keep trying.
rajraj23:show...pusy...! not..booobs

Member making me feel like crap because no one else is tipping.

Received a 30 token tip from Onapp!
Onapp tip notes: last tip unless someone else starts tipping

Couple minutes later:

Onapp: right as no one else is tipping im off
Onapp: bye and have a good day

From a once-in-a-blue-moon tipper: "Wow, nobody's tipping you right now. Come on, guys! And where is ____?" (insert name of a regular he's used to seeing do all or most of the tipping) :woops:

So let me get this straight...you're pointing out the obvious (that no one is tipping me at the moment...gee, thanks!) while YOU yourself aren't even tipping...you're telling other people what to do with their tokens as if you're the one who's in charge...AND you seem to think my regulars have a DUTY to be there every night tipping all of their tokens...so that YOU get to see boobs and ass for free? Not cool, dude. Please SIT DOWN.....

During a private on Streamate last night, I was asked to put my toes in my mouth. I'm over 7 months pregnant. My stomach looks like a beach ball, and I can't even see my feet without a bit of effort these days. :lol: :think:

JSxMQ.jpg
H7twf.jpg

Y0sD6.jpg

The_Brown_Fox said:
From a once-in-a-blue-moon tipper: "Wow, nobody's tipping you right now. Come on, guys! And where is ____?" (insert name of a regular he's used to seeing do all or most of the tipping) :woops:

So let me get this straight...you're pointing out the obvious (that no one is tipping me at the moment...gee, thanks!) while YOU yourself aren't even tipping...you're telling other people what to do with their tokens as if you're the one who's in charge...AND you seem to think my regulars have a DUTY to be there every night tipping all of their tokens...so that YOU get to see boobs and ass for free? Not cool, dude. Please SIT DOWN.....

I see this crap all the time. When I call them out on it, they either tell me that:
a) they have no tokens at the moment. (Then STFU.)
b) tipped her last month. (Also, STFU.)