AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
A_Cute_Mew said:
JMac32: Michigan

Me: Oh yeah? I'm midwest too.

JMac32: must be an ohio girl

JMac32: thats fine I hate Ohio people (he leaves, and btw I'm not from Ohio lol)
OR maybe you really ARE from Ohio and this is just a trick :think:

Im just confused... and I have no idea who this is. Nobody on my friends list - I checked just to be sure nobody had changed their name to fool me.

Edit: I figured out who it was... but still wtf? o_O

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 11.20.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-12 at 11.20.33 AM.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 74
Streamate can suck an egg and a half right now. 1st there are 20 people in my room and none join my GOLD show. So some goob tries to console me by saying it's a slow day. Slow day?! You're sitting in my room not joining shit and telling me it's a slow day? I will cut you. GTFO.

Then I try to ban someone right before my next GOLD show starts and nothing pops up. The show starts. The ban screen pops up a minute later and freezes everything. Boobies out. Money lost. Log back in and another twat has messaged me demanding a refund that I "left during the show" and "am not cool". You got free boobs and weren't charged you twatting twat. :angry4:

I need to sit alone for the rest of the day to avoid hurting someone. Ugh.

Christian554: hey idk if u remember me but we talked on date hookeup
Christian554: hello
H----_b---y: hi sorry coputeer died
Christian554: its ok.so hey do u really live in <city>
H----_b---y: yes i do live in <city, state>
All users have opted out of the Group Show initiation.
Christian554: wow lol so do i hey ill pm u
H----_b---y: wow?
H----_b---y: lol you gotta tip 100tkns for firends list
wtf :lol:

sequel: http://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=12327&p=312784#p312784

CarinaChateau said:
LordofDemons: holy shit I've been looking all over for you! You're the girl who has sex with her dog in group right?!?!
Somebody didn't get enough attention from his mommy when he was little.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Jupiter551 said:
From an (apparently) American member to a Russian model who apparently has better English than he does and realises this makes no sense:
MichaelFl: how big is ur anal

Correct response from model: "do you mean my anal toy?"

Reactions: emptiedglass