AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
chickeman900: you like cumshots bb ? [:)]
chickeman900: how many cumshots do you think i can do in a row bb ? [:)]
chickeman900: just guess bb

Poor dude, the model just kept ignoring his attempts at a stimulating conversation. :crybaby:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Swarles123 said:
yummybrownfox said:
"You're bonny." :roll:

that's british for pretty, right?

Did you read that as boney.
On the Scrubs episode with Colin Farrell, I learned that it's Irish English for 'pretty' :thumbleft:

Guest44221: am guest but i respect basic and members

yGLdC.gif

yummybrownfox said:
LailaBaise said:
yummybrownfox said:
Why is that wtf? :?

Because I thought he was calling me 'boney'...lol. This was before you guys explained that it means 'pretty'.
I'm still not convinced he was some archaic Scot calling you pretty. As I recall it was a random post and he said something like "bonny" all isolated; I don't think he even said "you're bonny" And the old word is "bonnie." The Scots I know who are younger than 90 don't even talk like that any more. lol

Reactions: RoseCavilla
LilyMarie said:
Swarles123 said:
yummybrownfox said:

that's british for pretty, right?

Did you read that as boney.
On the Scrubs episode with Colin Farrell, I learned that it's Irish English for 'pretty' :thumbleft:
Scottish and Geordie, not really Irish. (Spelled "bonney" in Geordie.

Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:
LailaBaise said:
yummybrownfox said:

Because I thought he was calling me 'boney'...lol. This was before you guys explained that it means 'pretty'.
I'm still not convinced he was some archaic Scot calling you pretty. As I recall it was a random post and he said something like "bonny" all isolated; I don't think he even said "you're bonny" And the old word is "bonnie." The Scots I know who are younger than 90 don't even talk like that any more. lol

Eh...

I can think of half a dozen of my friends who might choose to describe a woman as "bonny" based solely on the antique charm of a word that's fallen out of fashion.

At any rate, the entry clearly belongs in this thread, since people here can't even agree on wtf the word even means.

zippypinhead said:
Nordling said:
yummybrownfox said:
LailaBaise said:
yummybrownfox said:

Eh...

I can think of half a dozen of my friends who might choose to describe a woman as "bonny" based solely on the antique charm of a word that's fallen out of fashion.

At any rate, the entry clearly belongs in this thread, since people here can't even agree on wtf the word even means.
Agree--usually used in a joking way, but for a random member to enter a room and simply post "bonny" and nothing else, and considering the literacy rate of the average member, I suspect he meant something far removed from "pretty." For all we know he was typing "body" but was too drunk to type.

Do you live in the UK Nordling? I thought you were American all this time!

edit edit lol

edit: there's a lot more than Geordies that use bonny in England as well. It's a very common word in Yorkshire/Lancashire for example. :thumbleft:

another edit: :roll: lol I need to read the whole page before I post!
Nordling, in my vast experience as a Yorkshire girl born and bred and my current residence in 'Bonny Scotland' for the past 8 years I have to disagree with your understanding of the word, not to get pedantic or anything but the guy probably said 'bonny' meaning 'wow you're pretty'. It's a pretty serious word used by people especially men of all ages. Not sure why you think he wasn't been complimentary. :?

LailaBaise said:
Do you live in the UK Nordling? I thought you were American all this time!

edit edit lol

edit: there's a lot more than Geordies that use bonny in England as well. It's a very common word in Yorkshire/Lancashire for example. :thumbleft:
Of course, since people tend to migrate to nearby regions. No, I am American but amazingly, I've known tons of English, Scots, Irish and others. I used to hang out in a chat room with a bunch of Scots (from Milngavie) and since they were from a younger generation, tended to avoid a lot of old terms. :) They did hate to be called "English" or even "British."

For some reason I just felt compelled to go listen to Loreena McKennitt's The Bonny Swans. :whistle:

JordanBlack said:
Random dude: You're not black!
Me: really, thanks for pointing that out CaptainObvious
Random dude: Why is your name Black? Are you racist?

LOL. What a lame-ass...

Barry White wasn't White. Redd Foxx wasn't Red. Al Green wasn't Green. Jack Black isn't Black. Blu Cantrell isn't Blue. Betty White isn't...oh, wait...nevermind...

Someone came in my room recently and said "You're not Asian." LOL. He said I was tagged Asian on the homepage, or something?

yummybrownfox said:
JordanBlack said:
Random dude: You're not black!
Me: really, thanks for pointing that out CaptainObvious
Random dude: Why is your name Black? Are you racist?

LOL. What a lame-ass...

Barry White wasn't White. Redd Foxx wasn't Red. Al Green wasn't Green. Jack Black isn't Black. Blu Cantrell isn't Blue. Betty White isn't...oh, wait...nevermind...

Someone came in my room recently and said "You're not Asian." LOL. He said I was tagged Asian on the homepage, or something?
I'm not an actual lily, either.
Sorry to disappoint you, guys.

While I may be a bit of a rogue, I am by no stretch of the imagination a warrior.

Although, one model whose room I frequent will always greet me with "Hello Warrior, what are you fighting for tonight?"

With which, using my razor sharp wit, I reply with.............

usually something pretty lame.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Jupiter551 said:
LilyMarie said:
I'm not an actual lily, either.
Sorry to disappoint you, guys.
Yes, your name must be like...Gretel or something. Hilda.
Yeah, because I'm obviously 85 years old. I'm just making myself younger on my MFC profile!

Good god, this one guy on Twitter tonight.
Me: "Oh God, I just had the most epic orgasm ever on cam (one whole minute? Seriously?) with @(member's name), plus 3 orgasms before that and a nice bath!!"
Guy with his dick as his profile pic, and more dick pics on his profile: "@LilyMarieMFC just 4? C'mon girl you can do better"
Me: "@Hungguy333 Quality over quantity."
Him: "@LilyMarieMFC 1 great and 3 ok sound dreadful. 4 great and multiple ok sounds better" (looks like someone's experienced in wanking all day!)
Me: "@Hungguy333 Don't put words in my mouth. The 3 before were not OK. They were fantastic. :)"
Him: "@LilyMarieMFC I'd put something other than words in your mouth. And I'm just going off what was seen"
Me: "@Hungguy333 What was seen? You didn't see anything. And hell no, I wouldn't let you put anything in my mouth."
Him: "@LilyMarieMFC I watched your tub cam. And if I gave you enough "tokens" you'd probably let me shit in your mouth"
Me: "@Hungguy333 You are a pathetic excuse for a human being, my tub orgasm was awesome and I'll block you & let other models know about you :)"
Him: "@LilyMarieMFC oh please don't do that. I won't be able to rag on whores anymore"

boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

edit:
OK, his account has been suspended ^^ I didn't even do anything lol.

"'thank you, no not really'
no wonder nobody feels the need to tip you you fat ungrateful cunt"

This guy must study poetry, it could be a haiku.

It's kinda odd when a member asks another member in the room "Is she your favorite model?" Um...are you expecting him to say no right there in front of me? LOL.

Reactions: Nordling