AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nordling said:
:lol: Yes, and if a woman's genitals don't look like a clothing store dummy's, they must have been used and abused by hundreds of men for years.
You can easily tell how tight or loose a woman's vaginal canal is, just look at the size of her labia majora and minora. :thumbleft:
mmm bb i can see ur so tight
Yes I am, but no you can't see it, you complete idiot.

Nordling said:
SisMercy: wow - great areolea! I wish I could slice them off and then just chew on them all day long

I saw that comment too, can't remember who's room it was in, but he's tipped me before and is on my friendslist... after seeing that and a few other comments I seriously considered taking him off it.
I think after he asked if he could buy her nipples and post them or something like that...

Reactions: Nordling
Isabella_deL said:
Nordling said:
SisMercy: wow - great areolea! I wish I could slice them off and then just chew on them all day long

I saw that comment too, can't remember who's room it was in, but he's tipped me before and is on my friendslist... after seeing that and a few other comments I seriously considered taking him off it.
I think after he asked if he could buy her nipples and post them or something like that...
makes me wonder if it's an American Psycho/Duke Lacrosse reference.

Member who is very stoned: Why do tips suddenly appear, every time you are weird?
Member who is very stoned: just like me, they long to beee
Member who is very stoned: fisting youuu
me: uhhhhhh....wow :shock:

When people on Twitter write you empty tweets.

i.e. tweets that look like
"@LilyMarieMFC"

and then they're over.

Not even "hi" or anything.
Usually as a reply to a photo you tweeted.

I mean, WHAT are they trying to accomplish. :think:
Do they think I'll reply with "Oh hi cutie, I can see you're trying to talk to me, maybe you're just a little shy? ;) ;) I think that's so cute! Here, have a free video! Mwah :*"

LilyMarie said:

"@LilyMarieMFC"

and then they're over.

Do they think I'll reply with "Oh hi cutie, I can see you're trying to talk to me, maybe you're just a little shy? ;) ;) I think that's so cute! Here, have a free video! Mwah :*"
they just want their name on you I guess

PS, maybe it really IS Robert Pattinson, and he's horribly, cripplingly shy and your mockery is the cause of much late-night weeping :(

Pff, Robert Pattinson.
I'd only care if it was Henry Cavill.
But he's with Penny now anyway, so. :violin: :violin: :violin:

I was talking about changing my name. I just had a member urge me to "remember that most members are dumb". I've been camming for over a year..seriously?! :roll: (I guess I was over-thinking names :lol: )

Reactions: southsamurai
A_Cute_Mew said:
I was talking about changing my name. I just had a member urge me to "remember that most members are dumb". I've been camming for over a year..seriously?! :roll: (I guess I was over-thinking names :lol: )

This is very true. The average member is dumb. If you change your name I can almost guarantee that some of those members will not be able to find your room again. Now, whether you want those members to be able to find you again is a matter for some debate. :lol:

Just Me said:
A_Cute_Mew said:

This is very true. The average member is dumb. If you change your name I can almost guarantee that some of those members will not be able to find your room again. Now, whether you want those members to be able to find you again is a matter for some debate. :lol:

Oh, I know...I used to be Tigresslily. I just miss not having a "real"ish name. Believe me it proved to me members were often dumb when they started calling me "A" and "Cute". At least before it was either Tigress or Lily. :p

And yes many took an absolute age to find me again after I changed my name. It was like 6 months later for many, and they all asked "Weren't you called something else?"

Reactions: LadyLuna
08:09:02 PM slimthin: im dressed in my gf satin corset bra panties and stockings smile if you like sexy miss you look hot sexy miss
08:09:41 PM slimthin: can i squirt in my gf's satin panties for you sexy miss
08:10:36 PM slimthin: i will lick myy hot wet sticky mess from the satin panties aftr for you sexy miss

Please seek help. :shock:

(In an Exclusive with a new guy)

Me: So what do you feel like doing? I have all these toys, we can do cowgirl, missionary, doggy style...
Him: Just get naked.
Me: Oh, okay! Any particular position you want to see?
Him: Doggy style. With one leg up.
Me:....Uh.. I'm not sure how that would work, physically...

*cue awkward kneeling in a chair while flipping one leg up at the camera... Essentially doing a mule kick.*

Me: So...like that? I.. I don't know what you mean.. uhh..
Him: Like one leg on the arm rest.
Me: Oh!! Okay! Like this? *cue awkward balancing in a computer chair*

He left right after that, and gave me a 2 star rating. :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

CharlotteLace said:
Me: So what do you feel like doing? I have all these toys, we can do cowgirl, missionary, doggy style...
*cue awkward kneeling in a chair while flipping one leg up at the camera... Essentially doing a mule kick.*
He left right after that, and gave me a 2 star rating. :angry4: :angry4: :angry4:

You needed to incorporate levitation into the pose. Geez, everyone knows naked doggy style with leg flipping should always be done while levitating in mid-air. :lol:

Attachments

• St__Joseph_Cupertino.jpg
    St__Joseph_Cupertino.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 219
CharlotteLace said:

This reminds me of all the guys who ask me to get in doggy, while also having my full face looking at the camera. I really need to learn how to use the bendy-stretchy magic that Jake in Adventure Time uses. Yoga just doesn't quite get me there.

I recently had a guy tell me to put my groin and tongue close-up to the camera. At the same time. I am not sure how these feats of spine-bending are accomplished with normal humans but my genitals and mouth are on opposite ends of my body and cannot smoosh together easily.

LilyMarie said:

"@LilyMarieMFC"

and then they're over.

Maybe they just fail at twitter--they sent out a blank message by accident and are now embarrassed to acknowledge it?

trouble330: do that again
trouble330: i like it
trouble330: [:thanks]
trouble330: [:fuu]
trouble330: i dont care what u say your not ugly
trouble330: you tired ?
Ugly_UK_Fatty: whateverrr treverrr
trouble330: yeh
trouble330: lol
ritchguyjake: need to hit the hay ?
Ugly_UK_Fatty: hay? i aint a fucking horse
trouble330: hes funny
ritchguyjake: just a sayin..
trouble330: go to sleep fuckin fat fuckin pig
Tjeoneenigma: no but you are sexy
trouble330: she dont like me
ritchguyjake: shes not fat
trouble330: she said it not me
trouble330: 1 more yawn
trouble330: and im leaving
trouble330: really ?
trouble330: 1 more
trouble330: oh im so scared
Ugly_UK_Fatty: lollllllll
trouble330: shes a fat fuckin idiot
trouble330: Ugly please
trouble330: not tha
trouble330: show your stupid face
trouble330: im not looking
trouble330: really???????????????
trouble330: [:really]
Ugly_UK_Fatty: lolololol
trouble330: its not funny
trouble330: FAGGOT PIG SHIT ASS JERKOFF
Ugly_UK_Fatty: lollllllllllll
ritchguyjake: trouble carm down
FuckyT: i think it's hilaahrious
trouble330: i really dont see what s so funny
trouble330: im leaving
Ugly_UK_Fatty: hehehehahahahahaa [:D]
trouble330: too late
trouble330: [:next]
trouble330: thats funny that im leaving

Nordling said:
The model was lying on her side and talking to the camera, when this guy who apparently dislikes current genres of music and health supplements piped in.... lol

RNS2013 : u look like a rap vitim now

Those damn rap vitims. Speaking in rhymes, wearing gold bling and smokin blunts all day. All the while OD'ing on Acai, horny goat weed, iron and the such :nono:

CharlotteLace said:

Doggy style with one leg up?

dog-peeing-on-fire-hydrant.jpg

Presumably you got 2-stars for having an inadequate tail.

So a freelaoder comes into the model's room and has a totally reasonable request:

02:43:04 PM aGoodOleTime: it's sexy when she spits on them a lil
02:43:07 PM aGoodOleTime: makes em all wet

But the model doesn't want to accomodate his tipless request that she spit all over herself...

02:43:31 PM FloraBella: no good I dont like to spit

And then the freeloader points out her total hypocracy...

02:43:48 PM aGoodOleTime: you just licked it's same thing

At this point, I jump in to agree with the freeloader...
02:44:25 PM ComicOzzie: I always like to spit on an ice cream cone
02:44:37 PM ComicOzzie: same as licking it

But he somehow doesn't see it that way...

02:44:41 PM aGoodOleTime: i love dudes like comic that are like lil sissy boy yes men to these sluts

And after she banned him, he left this message on her profile wall, in which he called her a garden tool...

dum ass hoe

Good times! :dance:

yummybrownfox said:
ComicOzzie said:
And after she banned him, he left this message on her profile wall, in which he called her a garden tool...

dum ass hoe

LOL! Back when my profile wall was available for anyone to post on, some member had posted "ugle azz hoe" or something like that after I had banned him.

Quite likely it was the same guy. :lol:

Here are some things I see dumb asses say in girls rooms all the time to try and get girls nude.
"hey your bra looks too tight" or " that shirt looks really uncomfortable you should take it off" and
"it looks hot in there you should take those bottoms off" etcetera etcetera!
I think really? did you guys even stop for one second to read what you just typed?
But , I guess the jerks are so horny that they are not thinking clearly. :lol:

One of my personal faves is "I don't think your height is quite right on your profile. I actually have a talent for measuring anything based on the size of nipples. If you let me see yours I can tell you what your height actually is." I've gotten that gem about 3 times, and I sincerely hope it's one guy with three accounts.

Scenario: I'm a regular in a certain model's room, and she's using a Hitachi. Some random guy sends me a PM asking if she can fit the whole thing inside her, and for how many tokens will she do it?

I told him yes, for a million tokens. He did not have that many.

Godiva420 said:
One of my personal faves is "I don't think your height is quite right on your profile. I actually have a talent for measuring anything based on the size of nipples. If you let me see yours I can tell you what your height actually is." I've gotten that gem about 3 times, and I sincerely hope it's one guy with three accounts.
wait, who the fuck is Godiva420?!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu