AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
My b/g video is 450 tokens. I normally don't give discounts for it, but this guy PMed me last night as I was about to log off and could use some more tokens to secure my spot in the top 300.

03:16:13 PM taylor10112: hello
03:16:43 PM LilyMarie: hi
03:17:04 PM taylor10112: can i maybe get a discount for the b/g vid?
03:17:32 PM LilyMarie: how much do you want to tip for it?
03:18:21 PM taylor10112: like maybe 200 or 300?
03:20:29 PM LilyMarie: Wow, I thought you meant like 400 or 420 or however many tokens you got left. Not 200 or 300, sorry!

A minute later I get an MFC mail from the same guy:
"can I get a discount for the b/g video? for a first timer on your room"

wat. Since when is being new in a room an argument for getting a video for half its normal price? o_O I don't get it. Of course I'd much rather give discounts to people who have been around for ages (and those people don't expect any discounts from me, lol).
Also... since when does it make sense to MFC mail a model about a bargain after she already said no in PM? :think:

LilyMarie said:
My b/g video is 450 tokens. I normally don't give discounts for it, but this guy PMed me last night as I was about to log off and could use some more tokens to secure my spot in the top 300.

03:20:29 PM LilyMarie: Wow, I thought you meant like 400 or 420 or however many tokens you got left. Not 200 or 300, sorry!

wat. Since when is being new in a room an argument for getting a video for half its normal price? o_O I don't get it. Of course I'd much rather give discounts to people who have been around for ages (and those people don't expect any discounts from me, lol).
Also... since when does it make sense to MFC mail a model about a bargain after she already said no in PM? :think:

Makes you want to have an edited version on hand and ready to go for people who haggle and suggest ridiculous pricing. They only want to pay half the amount? Give them a link for the video, but it has black bars or blurred out areas all over the naughty bits throughout the entire movie. Still technically a boy/girl video, just for half price you get what you pay for.
:-D

JerryBoBerry said:
LilyMarie said:

Makes you want to have an edited version on hand and ready to go for people who haggle and suggest ridiculous pricing. They only want to pay half the amount? Give them a link for the video, but it has black bars or blurred out areas all over the naughty bits throughout the entire movie. Still technically a boy/girl video, just for half price you get what you pay for.
:-D
Hahaha, can you imagine the shitstorm that would get me? :lol:

Not such a bad one but I really did think it was rather obvious stupid.

A model had a prize wheel and it landed on 'Anal Rub.' Which was what you would expect in close-up with everything visible and pantie....but I digress.
Anyway, while she's standing there and has one hand reached around rubbing, this pops up.

And all I can think is, 'Did you REALLY need to say that??? She looks like she's old enough to have been wiping her own ass for about 18 years now. I should hope to God she'd be good at that by now!' :?

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_4_2013 , 4_31_32 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_4_2013 , 4_31_32 PM.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 398
In AspenRae's room.

trythis2012: where is sexaddictedx /keidy_Angelx
trythis2012: u r so popular thats why i am requesting you
trythis2012: have not seen her for 8days or so
trythis2012: more than 8 days
trythis2012: please help aspen
trythis2012: please help me aspen if possible

Just... why...

LilyMarie said:
In AspenRae's room.

Just... why...

I'm always 60 day banning that guy. He always comes in and says weird shit like that. I don't understand it :?

Reactions: LilyMarie
LilyMarie said:
In AspenRae's room.

Just... why...

Top Model Superpowers -- Activate!

Reactions: LilyMarie
Me: *struggles horribly with her naked countdown*
yogiebare: sweety you must bury your morals to really make it big fast on here sorry to say
yogiebare: be quite the slut acting

He has 0 tokens, 40 reward points and has been on the site for 330 days. :thumbleft:

LilyMarie said:
Me: *struggles horribly with her naked countdown*
yogiebare: sweety you must bury your morals to really make it big fast on here sorry to say
yogiebare: be quite the slut acting

He has 0 tokens, 40 reward points and has been on the site for 330 days. :thumbleft:

330 days? He is an expert! :handgestures-salute:

PlayboyMegan said:
In a tip note:
I won some tokens in a bet on MFC and am giving them to my favorite models which you are one of. You have a great personality.and are not that bad to look at. I wish I could tip more frequently because you definitely deserve it but I am retired and

:woops:

It's a cultural thing. In his country, the biggest beauty pageant is Miss Great Personality And Not That Bad To Look At.

PlayboyMegan said:
In a tip note:
I won some tokens in a bet on MFC and am giving them to my favorite models which you are one of. You have a great personality.and are not that bad to look at. I wish I could tip more frequently because you definitely deserve it but I am retired and

PlayboyMegan said:
In a tip note:

I dunno, I think it's kinda charming, like another way of saying, "easy on the eyes." Plus, he's right; you're not that bad to look at.

PlayboyMegan said:
In a tip note:

Almost sounds Minnesotan. Grew up there and using phrases like that for everything were common place.

How's the weather outside? 'Oh, not too bad.'
How are you feeling today? 'Can't complain don't ya know.'
Want to go sledding? 'That not a bad idea, we can go have Lutefisk at Shirley's after.'

Passive negatives. They're not a bad thing, fer sure you betcha by golly.

Nordling said:
Yeah, I kind of thought he was using understatement to make a complement.

I was thinking this too. The fact that it came at the very end is what triggers that "tone" for me. Kinda like saying "It's not too hot out" when it's snowing outside.

Reactions: Nordling
Want to go sledding? 'That not a bad idea, we can go have Lutefisk at Shirley's after

Let's say I ask someone how they are feeling.

There are two answers I usually get. "Not too bad" or "Pretty good"

I have often wondered which is better.

billville said:
Want to go sledding? 'That not a bad idea, we can go have Lutefisk at Shirley's after

Let's say I ask someone how they are feeling.

There are two answers I usually get. "Not too bad" or "Pretty good"

I have often wondered which is better.

In the hierarchical scale of things I would have to say "Pretty good" would rank an 8, with a 'Fan-Fucking-Tastic!" being a 10.

"Not too bad" has always been just above the neutral 5 to me, so maybe a 5.5 to 5.9 range. It's a way of saying you're at least not having a sucky day but there's nothing too special about today to set it apart. Much like the majority of our lives. :think:

Sevrin said:
Not something that was said, but if anyone wondered where some of their sold panties end up, wonder no longer.

From a member's profile page.

fDt2ZpI.jpg

ahhaha!

one guy I talked to said that if he won the Mega Panty Raid Raffle (www.miss-lollipop.com/pantyraid if you dont know what this is) he would make a quilt out of panties

In HotYogaBrandi's room. She's naked and does yoga enabling her to spread her legs farther than my neck can turn on a good day. And of course someone in the room decides to start a movie quote game to pass the time.

Really?

Attachments

• Screenshot - 9_8_2013 , 10_14_22 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_8_2013 , 10_14_22 PM.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Screenshot - 9_8_2013 , 10_13_43 PM.jpg
    Screenshot - 9_8_2013 , 10_13_43 PM.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 135
Sevrin said:
Not something that was said, but if anyone wondered where some of their sold panties end up, wonder no longer.

From a member's profile page.

fDt2ZpI.jpg

"Arthur's wife was always making up excuses to keep guests out of the 'trophy' room."

JerryBoBerry said:
In HotYogaBrandi's room. She's naked and does yoga enabling her to spread her legs farther than my neck can turn on a good day. And of course someone in the room decides to start a movie quote game to pass the time.

Really?

The Sandlot

Any model would love to have a fella like yusef grace their room...

yusefhaidari: wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
yusefhaidari: sexy sexy sexy
yusefhaidari: u kill me
yusefhaidari: do u view cam?
yusefhaidari: how much you tip me for that?
yusefhaidari: hahahaha
yusefhaidari: i give evryting for 1 night sleep with u

PS Guess how much he tipped?